Transformers Authentics Found at Australian Retail
Saturday, April 7th, 2018 10:51pm CDTCategories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88 Views: 14,683
Hey guys. I haven't seen them before, but the 4 inch Transformers Authentics figures have arrived in Australia. I have images I can send you for proof. They were spotted at the Woolworths at Lisarow, New South Wales.
If any of you find a toy in stores you think is new, let us know as Prismartyr by sending us a message though the "contact us" button at the top.
Most Popular Transformers News
War for Cybertron: Kingdom Amazon Exclusive Maximal Grimlock and Mirage Revealed and Up for Preorder23,318 views
More Details on New Transformers Premium Finish Lines and Comparison Images with Non Premium Figures19,611 views
Masterpiece Skyfire / Jetfire Prototype and Render of Masterpiece Trainbot Shouki Revealed15,660 views
Most Recent Transformers News
New Images of Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri Victory Leo and Additional Victory Saber ImagesPosted 2 days ago
Posted by Rainmaker on April 17th, 2018 @ 7:25am CDT
Posted by Burn on May 31st, 2018 @ 5:58am CDT
That hasn't stopped other major websites looking at how they will be exposed to this ludicrous law. Amazon announced today that from July 1, they will no longer be shipping to Australia.
Why they're doing this is unsure, they may be making a pre-emptive move to avoid the burden of GST, or they could be doing it to drive Australian customers to Amazon.com.au which was launched in November of last year.
https://www.news.com.au/finance/busines ... 046f63b894
Posted by william-james88 on July 3rd, 2018 @ 10:32am CDT
Firstly, Brawl and Megatron from the Studio Series have been found. Along with Power of the Primes Inferno, which is the final voyager of the line seeing a mass retail release.
The biggest news though is that the Cyberverse toys were also found. This is the first worldwide sighting for the one step, scout and warrior figures in the line.
These were all found in a BigW store and here is a quote from Oz himself explaining why the Cyberverse toys may have been released by accident.
Several HUGE sightings from today, and one from a week ago.
- POTP wave 3 Voyager Inferno found at a BigW in NSW.
- Studio Series wave 2 Voyager Brawl & Megatron found at a Toyworld in Victoria.
- POTP wave 2 Deluxe finally having a definite sighting here with an appearance at a BigW in Canberra.
And the big news, the new Cyberverse toyline hitting Australia before the rest of the world, but since it was at a Victorian Toyworld, it might have been an accidental early release, as we've had some Movie toys in recent years being released early by accident.
Then again, these could be their official release, and we just got lucky with the toys... but not the prices, as the Toyworld prices were apparently not right, with them being way over their normal size-class price point.
Three sizes found - Scout, Warrior and 1-Step.
(photos posted to Ozformers board by members Hypnos and Gehirn)
Posted by BumbleDouche on July 3rd, 2018 @ 11:44am CDT
Posted by Burn on August 11th, 2018 @ 5:12pm CDT
https://www.jbhifi.com.au/music/Whats-H ... -c/318691/
Posted by Burn on September 14th, 2018 @ 11:44pm CDT
See the original thread with pics!
Griffin wrote:Some new Transformers toys from the last 2-3 weeks in Australia...
- Titans Return Ramhorn showing up at discount chain TKMaxx for $5-6 (will probably be the only release of this toy here).
- TF5 Movie Deluxe wave 4 Cogman at Toyworld in QLD, with wave 3 Strafe, Crosshairs and Bumblebee.
- POTP Prime Master wave 3 (Quintus/Bludgeon, Megatronus/Bombburst, Solus/Octopunch) found at Toymate and Target.
- The new Mighty Muggs found at Toyworld and Toymate for $20.
- Rescue Bots Rescue Guard Bumblebee (with 2 Minicon dogs) found at Toyworld and Toymate.
- Rescue Bots Epic (non-transforming) Optimus Prime found at Kmart and Toymate.
- Rescue Bots Friends/Minicons Sequoia (orange bear) found at clearance store Reject Shop for $5.
- The two larger sizes of Cyberverse (Ultra and Ultimate) have now shown up at stores here, like Kmart and Target.
- POTP Deluxe wave 3 Terrorcons found at Toyworld and Toymate first.
Posted by Burn on September 17th, 2018 @ 4:51am CDT
Posted by Burn on September 24th, 2018 @ 6:59am CDT
Definitive collection resumes with new distributor
http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthrea ... 85&page=27
Cyberverse on Cartoon Network September 29
Posted by Va'al on October 8th, 2018 @ 3:10am CDT
Read below the image for more details, along with some Bumblebee Movie toys also sighted in shops in Queensland, Australia, and join the discussion in the Energon Pub!
At Woolies Sunnybank yesterday (Friday), they had the second wave Grimlock for the small Authentics line.
And at Toyworld Macgregor (Saturday), they had every Bumblebee Movie toy from the launch wave (except the re-release voice changer masks)...
Energon Igniter Speed - $12
Energon Igniter Power - $20
Energon Igniter Power Plus - $30
Energon Igniter Nitro - $40
Titan Changer - $25
Tiny Changer - $6 (noting that their regular price is $10!)
DJ Bumblebee - $80
Power Charge Bumblebee - $99
Bee Vision helmet - $90 (noting that their regular price is $100)
Stinger Blaster - $40
Posted by Qwan on November 21st, 2018 @ 6:38pm CST
In mid-2017, the Australian government announced its intent to apply GST on imports of all value, even below $1000 (the previous minimum to apply tax). In response some large international retailers, eBay and Amazon included, threatened to stop shipping items from their international branches to Australia. Though the change was subsequently postponed for a year, in mid-2018 it came into effect - and while eBay simply added GST for Australian buyers, Amazon followed through and prevented Australian customers from purchasing products from anywhere outside Australia.
Now it seems that decision has finally been reversed, allowing Australians to once again purchase and ship items from outside Australia. Though currently this is only possible on items sold directly by Amazon - third party sellers outside Australia still can't be bought from - this is great news for Australian collectors getting fed up with Amazon Australia's highly limited selection of Transformers, among other products.
If you're an Australian collector, how will this change influence your buying? Will it attract you back to buying from Amazon, or is it too late for you? Let us know on the Energon Pub Forums, and as always, stay tuned to Seibertron.com!
Posted by ZeroWolf on November 28th, 2018 @ 4:41pm CST
Here are the sightings:
- Cyberverse 1 step wave 2 (Optimus, Megatron and Starscream) found at a Big W in Brisbane (Kuraby)
- Studio Series deluxe Wave 4 (Dropkick and KSI Sentry, with more potential stock of VW Bumblebee) found at a Target in Sydney. Photo credit here goes to Ozformers member dirge.
- Energon Igniters Power series wave 2 (jet Shatter, Optimus, Blitzwing), seen at Kmart first.
- TF4 movie Tiny Changers wave 2 (we weren't supposed to be getting these here, so seeing them here 16 months after being released globally is a surprise)... seen at Coles in Brisbane first.
- RID Crash Combiners wave 4 (Bisk/Saberhorn & Optimus/Grimlock), also not supposed to be released here, seen at clearance store TKMAXX.
- Cyber Commanders Bumblebee and Optimus have arrived at Aldi.
- Cyberverse Warriors wave 2 (Megatron, Acid Storm and Windblade). These were found at a Target in Melbourne.
Last but by no means least, Kmart have also listed two Bumblebee movie toys that are exclusive to Target in the US.
- Bumblebee Greatest Hits Cassette Pack – AU$45.
- Titan Changer Musix FX Bumblebee– AU$25.
Are any of these the things you've been looking for? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews.
Posted by Triggerdick Megatron on November 28th, 2018 @ 6:42pm CST
Posted by Burn on November 28th, 2018 @ 6:46pm CST
Triggerdick Megatron wrote:Not one single Power of the Primes TF...
Sporadic sightings of the last Terrorcons at Myer, and Predaking has just started showing up, nothing widespread though.
Posted by Triggerdick Megatron on November 28th, 2018 @ 6:55pm CST
But i have my Predaking now which is awesome. So many stickers...
Posted by Burn on November 28th, 2018 @ 6:59pm CST
Triggerdick Megatron wrote:I need a Battleslash
You never saw him in the wild?
Posted by Triggerdick Megatron on November 28th, 2018 @ 7:02pm CST
Posted by Burn on November 28th, 2018 @ 7:07pm CST
Posted by Rainmaker on November 29th, 2018 @ 2:20am CST
Terrorcons have been flooding every store here, besides Toyworld and Big W (I think)
Toyworld has Predaking.
Posted by Prismartyr on November 29th, 2018 @ 10:20pm CST
Posted by Rainmaker on January 18th, 2019 @ 2:12am CST
Wave 2 and 4 have seemed to be unfortunately skipped here