Array
    [0] => /"https\:\/\/www\.walmart\.com\/ip\/Transformers\-Autobots\-Unite\-Legion\-Class\-Autobot\-Hot\-Rod\/794968972"/i
Array
    [0] => "https://www.walmart.com/ip/Transformers-Autobots-Unite-Legion-Class-Autobot-Hot-Rod/794968972?wmlspartner=FYAGeMjDX6c"

Transformers News: Transformers: Autobots Unite Legion Class Autobot Hot Rod Available Exclusively at Walmart.com

Thursday, August 24th, 2017 8:24PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: WreckerJack   Views: 7,435

Thanks to fellow Seibertronian, Autobot Roadburn we are now aware that the exclusive Transformers: Autobots Unite Legion Class Autobot Hot Rod figure is available at Walmart.com. This figure will cost 9.99 and exclusive to Walmart. You can still pick this figure up in stores, however ordering is a great way to ensure you get it.

Credit(s): walmart.com
Re: Transformers: Autobots Unite Legion Class Autobot Hot Rod Available Exclusively at Walmart.com (1906307)
Posted by Quantum Surge on August 24th, 2017 @ 8:33pm CDT
Array
No friggin way I'll pay ten bucks for that! No way! Nooo way!
Re: Transformers: Autobots Unite Legion Class Autobot Hot Rod Available Exclusively at Walmart.com (1906318)
Posted by Mirage22 on August 24th, 2017 @ 9:49pm CDT
Array
Quantum Surge wrote:No friggin way I'll pay ten bucks for that! No way! Nooo way!

Ha! That was great. I always try to quote and incorporate that Crosshairs line into my daily life. :lol:

Also, wake me up when the Deluxe Hot Rod has made its way online... >:oP
Re: Transformers: Autobots Unite Legion Class Autobot Hot Rod Available Exclusively at Walmart.com (1906332)
Posted by Archforce on August 24th, 2017 @ 10:21pm CDT
Array
Re: Transformers: Autobots Unite Legion Class Autobot Hot Rod Available Exclusively at Walmart.com (1906337)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on August 24th, 2017 @ 10:39pm CDT
Array
Archforce wrote:So, Monsieur Hot Rod isn't discounted to $1.50 with the rest of the Legion figures at Walmart?

I wish. I checked my nearby Walmart this morning to be sure they didn't have him first and they don't even carry legions at all. I'm not super happy about paying the $10 either, but it's for one figure that I likely will never see at my store.
Re: Transformers: Autobots Unite Legion Class Autobot Hot Rod Available Exclusively at Walmart.com (1906338)
Posted by Archforce on August 24th, 2017 @ 10:44pm CDT
Autobot Roadburn wrote:

I love his design and the Legends/Legion size class, but I don't think I've ever seen Legion at my local Walmart, let alone their TLK exclusives. I just don't think I can justify paying half the price of a movie deluxe when his contemporaries are available for around a tenth of the price.
Re: Transformers: Autobots Unite Legion Class Autobot Hot Rod Available Exclusively at Walmart.com (1906363)
Posted by Rodimus277 on August 25th, 2017 @ 4:16am CDT
Array
My local ASDA store had him for £6.97.
Re: Transformers: Autobots Unite Legion Class Autobot Hot Rod Available Exclusively at Walmart.com (1906366)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 25th, 2017 @ 4:53am CDT
Array

Are you a time traveller visiting the future? Because it's been years since legions have been discounted at that price. Lowest I saw a RID legion was 5.50$US and the movie ones at 7$US.

The prices have gone quite up, especially for the movie figures.
Damn those TrU exclusive deluxes at over 30$US in Canada... And somehow, they still all sold at my local TrU! Granted, they were back at the "regular" price because of the sale but still...

Speaking of super clearance, I'm just waiting for TrU to be tired of all of these voyager Grimlocks.
Re: Transformers: Autobots Unite Legion Class Autobot Hot Rod Available Exclusively at Walmart.com (1906403)
Posted by Marcdachamp on August 25th, 2017 @ 9:56am CDT
Array
Re: Transformers: Autobots Unite Legion Class Autobot Hot Rod Available Exclusively at Walmart.com (1906414)
Posted by william-james88 on August 25th, 2017 @ 10:45am CDT
Array
Marcdachamp wrote:Cool, but I'm still waiting on the two-pack with Bumblebee since he has the G1 Hot Rod flames on the hood. >:oP

Will probably come out cheaper too. Is it the same BB that also comes in the Megatron two pack at TRU?
Re: Transformers: Autobots Unite Legion Class Autobot Hot Rod Available Exclusively at Walmart.com (1906431)
Posted by DestronMirage22 on August 25th, 2017 @ 11:52am CDT
$9.99 for a Legion Class figure?! No way! :shock:
I could get a Legends Class for that!!
Re: Transformers: Autobots Unite Legion Class Autobot Hot Rod Available Exclusively at Walmart.com (1906439)
Posted by Quantum Surge on August 25th, 2017 @ 12:40pm CDT
Array
I got a $10 off coupon from Hasbro when I told them that my Berserker was missing one of his spiked accessories. Sucks they can't get me a replacement, but I'm glad that I got a coupon that can help with getting anything I need at a decent price. All that's left now is to decide what I can use it for. (new mold Bee? Cogman? Barricade? Hot Rod? Wave 2 & 3 Voyagers? Masterpiece Prime or Bee? Power of the Primes anything?)
Re: Transformers: Autobots Unite Legion Class Autobot Hot Rod Available Exclusively at Walmart.com (1906454)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on August 25th, 2017 @ 2:20pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:

The prices have gone quite up, especially for the movie figures.

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ing/39334/

Saw this a few days ago.

Also, that Hot Rod is missing a wheel in his stock image :lol:

Also, here is my Infernocus with Quintessa where he will actually stand fairly stable:
Re: Transformers: Autobots Unite Legion Class Autobot Hot Rod Available Exclusively at Walmart.com (1906565)
Posted by Rainmaker on August 26th, 2017 @ 4:26am CDT

:MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers: Autobots Unite Legion Class Autobot Hot Rod Available Exclusively at Walmart.com (1906623)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on August 26th, 2017 @ 12:54pm CDT
Array
Rainmaker wrote:Cogman's head is gonna look so out of place because of how well it's painted and how different the Movie bots and TR bots look

:MAXIMAL:

Speaking of Cogman...Chefatron has the video review of the Deluxe up now
Re: Transformers: Autobots Unite Legion Class Autobot Hot Rod Available Exclusively at Walmart.com (1906627)
Posted by ScottyP on August 26th, 2017 @ 1:00pm CDT
Array
ScottyP wrote:Did anyone else's Infernocus come with the wrong card for the collage that all the Mission to Cybertron toy cards can create? Infernocus had the one that's the upper left corner, which already came with, I think, the set of Deluxe DotM OP and Protoform OP. Was expecting the upper right/part that forms the end of the word "Transformers" that runs along the right side. Curious if this is widespread or if I need to go make an exchange at the store!
Can anyone help with this question of mine? Pretty please?
Re: Transformers: Autobots Unite Legion Class Autobot Hot Rod Available Exclusively at Walmart.com (1906630)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on August 26th, 2017 @ 1:17pm CDT
ScottyP wrote:
Can anyone help with this question of mine? Pretty please?
He is the only figure of the subline I have, and I kind of ignored the card and it is buried somewhere. I can try to dig it up later
Re: Transformers: Autobots Unite Legion Class Autobot Hot Rod Available Exclusively at Walmart.com (1906675)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on August 26th, 2017 @ 3:51pm CDT
Array
Legion Hot Rod went down a dollar on Walmart.com, he's now $8.99. Not a ton better but enough to make me a bit disappointed I didn't wait longer.
Re: Transformers: Autobots Unite Legion Class Autobot Hot Rod Available Exclusively at Walmart.com (1906762)
Posted by william-james88 on August 27th, 2017 @ 6:29am CDT
Array
Fellow Seibertronians Stuartmaximus and MaverickPrime have informed us of an English language review of Premier Edition Deluxe Cogman from Transformers: The Last Knight. This one is from Chefatron. This is the final deluxe to be coming out for this line. Enjoy the reivew!

[/quote]
Re: Transformers: Autobots Unite Legion Class Autobot Hot Rod Available Exclusively at Walmart.com (1906783)
Posted by dragons on August 27th, 2017 @ 9:26am CDT
Array
Nice looking figure wouldn't mind buying this figure someday like see what they with this figure for headmaster figure
Re: Transformers: Autobots Unite Legion Class Autobot Hot Rod Available Exclusively at Walmart.com (1906812)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 27th, 2017 @ 11:38am CDT
Array
Cogman is the only TLK deluxe I'm REALLY interested in. So beautiful all over. :x
Transformers products from AMAZON