Transformers: Autocracy #10 Preview

Transformers: Autocracy #10 Preview

Tuesday, May 22nd, 2012 6:59am CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 28,477

We also have the preview for IDW Publishing's digital format comic Transformers: Autocracy #10. Only two issues left!

TRANSFORMERS: Autocracy #10
Chris Metzen, Flint Dille (w) • Livio Ramondelli (a)
12 CHAPTER DIGITAL EXCLUSIVE SERIES! MEGATRON victorious! All hope seems lost, as the DECEPTICONS tighten their grip! The shattered remnants of the Autobots struggle valiantly—but their chances seem slim. If ever CYBERTRON needed a hero, the time is now!

Credit(s): IDW Publishing

Re: Transformers: Autocracy #10 Preview (1382355)
Posted by Sodan-1 on May 22nd, 2012 @ 11:24am CDT

I absolutely love this series. I've only seen the previews (I'm waiting for the trade) but it's possibly already one of my favorites. Annoyed Hot Rod's still getting a bit of a bum deal, but I love the rebel angle.
Re: Transformers: Autocracy #10 Preview (1382377)
Posted by El Duque on May 22nd, 2012 @ 12:34pm CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:Can anyone please identify for me the four Decepticons flanking the hall of the Citadel in the first panel? Lugnut I recognise. Is the one on the far left Cybertron Menasor? The other two I have no idea about.

Not sure, but the one closest to the frame on the left has amazing nipples!
Re: Transformers: Autocracy #10 Preview (1382383)
Posted by MarkNL on May 22nd, 2012 @ 12:49pm CDT

I think the one closest on the right is Hailstorm (the Hailstorm from the "Hunt for the Decepticons" toy line). The one closest on the left is, I think, Heavy Load (from the Universe/Classics 2.0 toyline).
Re: Transformers: Autocracy #10 Preview (1382388)
Posted by Dead Metal on May 22nd, 2012 @ 12:59pm CDT
El Duque wrote:

Not sure, but the one closest to the frame on the left has amazing nipples!

Mr "amazing nipples" and the front left is Universe 2.0 Heavy Load, front right ROTF Hailstorm, But I have no idea who the green guy on the left is. He might be a generic, but somehow I doubt looking at the other guys in that pic.

Edit, damn beaten to it. :BANG_HEAD:

Can't wait for the trade.
Re: Transformers: Autocracy #10 Preview (1382528)
Posted by Sodan-1 on May 22nd, 2012 @ 7:32pm CDT
Cheers folks. I thought they looked familiar but couldn't put names to them.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers: Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures - Repugnus Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series KSI Boss Age of Extinction" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Studio Series 43 Voyager Class KSI Boss" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Studio Series 03 Deluxe Crowbar" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots MORBOT Race Car Grey Purple" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM Lot - JOLT- CRANKCASE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe WFC-GS21 Decepticon Sandstorm" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Biosfera Autobot Clones MISB" on EBAY