Transformers Bot Shots Series 1 Launchers Released at Retail

Transformers Bot Shots Series 1 Launchers Released at Retail

Friday, March 2nd, 2012 5:59pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 45,371

Good news for fans of the new Transformers Bot Shots line, the Series 1 Launchers have been sighted at retail. Series 1 features Optimus Prime and his arch nemesis Megatron with trailers that can launch your Bot Shots into battle. These been spotted at Wal-Mart priced at $8.96.

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Bot Shots Series 1 Launchers Released at Retail (1354398)
Posted by DeceptiCobra on March 2nd, 2012 @ 6:04pm CST
Still on the fence about collecting these.....
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Series 1 Launchers Released at Retail (1354399)
Posted by dillotron on March 2nd, 2012 @ 6:05pm CST
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Series 1 Launchers Released at Retail (1354401)
Posted by El Duque on March 2nd, 2012 @ 6:07pm CST
dillotron wrote:yes! i love the optimus trailer. But.. what exactly is Megatron's launcher supossed to be?

It's also called a trailer on the packaging. I'll admit it, I bought these. If they make an Optimus Prime with a trailer I buy it nearly every time. Then I figured I might as well have a Megatron too! This is a very slippery slope!
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Series 1 Launchers Released at Retail (1354410)
Posted by dillotron on March 2nd, 2012 @ 6:31pm CST
El Duque wrote:

hmmm... i can see that. although hasbro should have made it a bigger back to the tank.
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Series 1 Launchers Released at Retail (1354425)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on March 2nd, 2012 @ 7:16pm CST
I was at 2 Targets today, and while they had the pegs and prices up for these guys, the pegs were empty. Good news is they are only 7.99.
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Series 1 Launchers Released at Retail (1354449)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on March 2nd, 2012 @ 8:42pm CST
they're cheaper at target, unfortunately nothing else is.
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Series 1 Launchers Released at Retail (1354458)
Posted by AutobotMR2 on March 2nd, 2012 @ 9:19pm CST
DAMN AND BLAST!!!!!! Now I have to find them....I MUST find them! :BOOM:
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Series 1 Launchers Released at Retail (1354656)
Posted by Screamfleet on March 3rd, 2012 @ 3:33pm CST
DeceptiCobra wrote:Still on the fence about collecting these.....

I actually caved last night and got myself a starscream. It's ok, but it doesn't feel like a 5 dollar toy at all. If they've made one of your favorite characters, I'd recommend getting one. They're not terrible, but the pricing for me kills my interest in getting more.

If anything I can use it to make my own bot-shots game, involving shots of 40 proof liquid.
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Series 1 Launchers Released at Retail (1354763)
Posted by Optimus Eeyore on March 3rd, 2012 @ 11:45pm CST
Didn't see the launchers, but unless there are any out aside from Prime, Bumblebee, Starscream, Barricade, the clear Sentinel, and the three packs that have Prowl, Bumblebee, and Sentinel and Megatron, Acid Storm, and Nemesis Prime in the other I got them all tonight.
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Series 1 Launchers Released at Retail (1361607)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on March 23rd, 2012 @ 3:21pm CDT
I caved and bought the Bot Shots Prime and Megatron launchers. I could not resist them.

Re: Transformers Bot Shots Series 1 Launchers Released at Retail (1361890)
Posted by PumpkinSwirl on March 24th, 2012 @ 2:20pm CDT
I seen a neon green looking one yesterday, not a clue who it was.
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Series 1 Launchers Released at Retail (1361897)
Posted by Optimus Eeyore on March 24th, 2012 @ 2:55pm CDT
Acid Storm.
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Series 1 Launchers Released at Retail (1361991)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 24th, 2012 @ 8:47pm CDT
In Canada, at Walmart, they are 11$+tax. I bought both Optimus and Megs with their launchers/trailers. Both are awesome looking and pretty fun too!

After that, I went to TrU and bought Starscream, Bumblebee, and Sentinel Prime.

I love them. They are fun and cute!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy HEAT SCRAMBLE Transformers Starter Set TFD-00" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC War For Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Battle Masters - BLOWPIPE (NEW)" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES WARRIOR MACE MASH GNAW (062)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Sludge Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY