Transformers Bot Shots Wave 3 In-Package Images

Transformers Bot Shots Wave 3 In-Package Images

Thursday, April 26th, 2012 10:42am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 27,115

Site sponsor Robotkingdom stopped by with some in-package images of Transformers Bot Shots Wave 3. This wave adds Jetfire, translucent Super Bot Megatron, Thundercracker, and Lockdown to the mix. Check them out below.

This wave is available right now at Robotkingdom!

Credit(s): Robotkingdom

Re: Transformers Bot Shots Wave 3 In-Package Images (1373379)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on April 26th, 2012 @ 10:45am CDT
Can't wait for these. Just wish I could find wave 2 right now.
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Wave 3 In-Package Images (1373381)
Posted by Marcdachamp on April 26th, 2012 @ 10:48am CDT
Lockdown is a must buy, now. Too awesome, and I never bought a version of him from Animated.

I'll probably snag Jetfire, too.
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Wave 3 In-Package Images (1373398)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 26th, 2012 @ 11:29am CDT
I want these too! Just saw Wave 2 in Meijer the other day, I already had bought them from BBTS.

Fun toys. I am hooked!
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Wave 3 In-Package Images (1373402)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on April 26th, 2012 @ 11:51am CDT
They are love. Thundercracker, squee!
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Wave 3 In-Package Images (1373404)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 26th, 2012 @ 12:03pm CDT
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Wave 3 In-Package Images (1373408)
Posted by Erailea on April 26th, 2012 @ 12:16pm CDT
Awww. I want the Thundercracker and Jetfire ones :3
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Wave 3 In-Package Images (1373416)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on April 26th, 2012 @ 12:55pm CDT
kirbenvost wrote:ARGLBLARGLELAGHAGHBHLAHG. I need them all! Except Megatron. Still waiting for just a straight-up silver version of him.

I agree, though I will still probably pick up this Megatron.....

These things are Transformers crack.
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Wave 3 In-Package Images (1373420)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 26th, 2012 @ 1:05pm CDT
Lord Onixprime wrote:

I agree, though I will still probably pick up this Megatron.....

These things are Transformers crack.

Totally. Too bad we're still stuck on wave 1!
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Wave 3 In-Package Images (1373421)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 26th, 2012 @ 1:06pm CDT
kirbenvost wrote:
Lord Onixprime wrote:

I agree, though I will still probably pick up this Megatron.....

These things are Transformers crack.

Totally. Too bad we're still stuck on wave 1!

Wave 2 - Meijer stores in Midwest, US.
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Wave 3 In-Package Images (1373424)
Posted by AutobotMR2 on April 26th, 2012 @ 1:15pm CDT
I agree on needing more wave 2...Still seeing nothing but wave 1, the two launchers, and the two 3-packs...why must these be sooooo addicting!?
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Wave 3 In-Package Images (1373425)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on April 26th, 2012 @ 1:15pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:
Lord Onixprime wrote:

I agree, though I will still probably pick up this Megatron.....

These things are Transformers crack.

Totally. Too bad we're still stuck on wave 1!

Wave 2 - Meijer stores in Midwest, US.

But I live in the Southeast! lol, holding on to hope they hit my walmart soon enough.
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Wave 3 In-Package Images (1373551)
Posted by Hotrodimust on April 26th, 2012 @ 10:20pm CDT
All right wave 3 about time I got my wave 2 almost a month ago at a tru

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars CW Bruticus Brand New In Sealed Packing 5 Figures" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG29 Wheelie & Go-Shooter Headmasters *B1#2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Mindwipe + Headmaster Vorath deluxe class New" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Computron Action Figure Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors UW06 Grand Galvatron Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG29 Wheelie & Go-Shooter Figure Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-54 Seaspray & Lione" on EBAY