Transformers BotBots Bakery Bytes Available at Amazon

Transformers News: Transformers BotBots Bakery Bytes Available at Amazon

Tuesday, October 8th, 2019 10:52PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 16,648

Thanks to our very own podfather ScottyP we've learned that as teased at the San Diego Comic Con, the Transformers BotBots Bakery Bytes 5-packs that had not been available in the US are now available on Amazon! That's right Batter Splatter, Cavi T., Chief Cherry 3.14, Flat Flour Face, Reci P., and Cooker are on their way to attack your toy collections and your appetites for just $9.99 per set! No word yet on the also teased Lawn League 8-packs but we'll keep you posted as we learn more. Click HERE or on any of the images to head to Amazon to order your own bevy of bakery bots bustling to burst your buttons.

Here's the product description from Amazon:
"Stuff brought to life: botbots are mischievous little Robots who came to life From everyday objects inside a shopping mall! These Transformers Robots are tiny, silly, and great at hiding!
Color change figures: each bakery bytes 5-pack includes 2 color change figures! Just rub the figure to reveal the hidden color.
Fun unboxing surprise: each botbots pack has a mystery character waiting to be discovered. Purchasers will randomly receive 1 of 4 different bakery bytes team 5-packs.
2-In-1 toy: botbots figures convert between 2 fun modes -- a robot and a random object. Lots to collect and 1 hidden character in each pack. Which botbots character is gonna pop out!?
Collectibles for boys and girls: these sharable, swappable, tradable botbots are great Transformers toys for boys and girls ages 5 and up to collect! Easy conversions for kids 5 years old and up."

One should take note of safety: this is the only Seibertron recommended combination of passions for both pie and robots currently available on the market. Word to the wise anything else is bound to clog up your ratchets and plug up your rotators.

Transformers News: Transformers BotBots Bakery Bytes Available at Amazon

Transformers News: Transformers BotBots Bakery Bytes Available at Amazon

Transformers News: Transformers BotBots Bakery Bytes Available at Amazon

Transformers News: Transformers BotBots Bakery Bytes Available at Amazon
Credit(s): ScottyP

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers BotBots Bakery Bytes Available at Amazon (2041322)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on October 9th, 2019 @ 7:35am CDT
Re: Transformers BotBots Bakery Bytes Available at Amazon (2041409)
Posted by william-james88 on October 9th, 2019 @ 10:21pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Sweet! And ordered. I imaging this is going to hurt the very pricey ebay listing from the seibertron store. Now bring on the Lawn League please!!!

But how do you know which one you are getting?
Re: Transformers BotBots Bakery Bytes Available at Amazon (2041435)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on October 10th, 2019 @ 6:58am CDT
william-james88 wrote:

But how do you know which one you are getting?

I'm hedging my bets. You can get the complete set with any one of the Bakery Bytes 5-packs and both Lawn League 8-packs. It isn't as efficient as if you followed TF-Wiki's best plan of one 8-pack and two 5-packs, but I figure with only two 8-packs to choose from, if I order 2, I stand a good chance of getting one of each. Of course, Hasbro will have to eventually release the Lawn League 8-packs in the US for this to work.
Re: Transformers BotBots Bakery Bytes Available at Amazon (2041980)
Posted by dryxler on October 15th, 2019 @ 4:43pm CDT
Re: Transformers BotBots Bakery Bytes Available at Amazon (2041984)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 15th, 2019 @ 5:30pm CDT
dryxler wrote:I ordered four of the five packs, and gratefully got 1 of each! So now I have all five Bakery Bites, and five of the Lawn League. Missing the shovel, mower, and flower. Anxiously waiting on the eight packs. So close to having EVERY Botbot! I know I didn’t need every five pack, but I love Botbots.

i have so much respect for people who are getting every botbot. that takes commitment!
Re: Transformers BotBots Bakery Bytes Available at Amazon (2042018)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on October 15th, 2019 @ 9:17pm CDT

I went the other direction and only ordered 1 of the 5 packs. I'm taking my chances on getting 1 of each of the 8 packs if/when they become available and I'll also have every botbot.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #232 - NYCC 2019
"NYCC 2019"
Posted: Sunday, October 6th, 2019

Buy "[Toys Hero] MISB Transformers Legends LG-64 Lione and Seaspray TT Ver." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class Wolfwire and Brainstorm 100% Complete." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Overlord" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Daburu & Twinferno Figure Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Sound blaster and Soundwave SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS LEADER CLASS TITANS RETURN DECEPTION REVOLVER & SIX SHOT" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Breakaway Getaway Loose" on EBAY