Transformers Botbots Multipacks Found at Toysrus Canada

Transformers News: Transformers Botbots Multipacks Found at Toysrus Canada

Monday, December 17th, 2018 10:25PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 11,196

Many were hoping that the Botbots would be found in stores soon especially since it is easier not to score so many doubles when you can actually see what is inside the multipack.

Well every single release has now hit Canada at Toysrus stores. The 5 packs are $12.99 and the 8 packs are $19.99 CAD. There is currently a Buy One Get One 50% off which includes all Transformers at Toysrus (you may need to remind the cashier since them arriving after the begining of the sale may require some workaround) making these even cheaper. As you will see in the images below, a lot of figures repeat eachother in the packs so there is a guide available showing which packs to by to get the entire set withthe least doubles possible. You can find that guide here.

Transformers News: Transformers Botbots Multipacks Found at Toysrus Canada

Transformers News: Transformers Botbots Multipacks Found at Toysrus Canada

Transformers News: Transformers Botbots Multipacks Found at Toysrus Canada

Transformers News: Transformers Botbots Multipacks Found at Toysrus Canada

This is great news to many who were hoping to use these as stocking stuffers this Christmas. If you want to see these toys in detail before you buy them, we have a gallery for every single character here.
Re: Transformers Botbots Multipacks Found at Toysrus Canada (1999480)
Posted by Emerje on December 18th, 2018 @ 7:26am CST

Emerje
Re: Transformers Botbots Multipacks Found at Toysrus Canada (1999508)
Posted by ZeroWolf on December 18th, 2018 @ 9:31am CST
Emerje wrote:Seeing BotBots sold next to Titans Return Legends just makes me think that I would have been all over Titan Masters sold in multi-packs like this.

Emerje

It would have been in a brilliant idea, and the same if they ever revisit Minicons ala the Unicron Trilogy
Re: Transformers Botbots Multipacks Found at Toysrus Canada (1999583)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 18th, 2018 @ 7:02pm CST
Guardian of the Botbots!

Love these little dudes. Still really want the Sugar Shocks!
Re: Transformers Botbots Multipacks Found at Toysrus Canada (1999709)
Posted by steals_your_goats on December 19th, 2018 @ 9:27am CST
Re: Transformers Botbots Multipacks Found at Toysrus Canada (1999715)
Posted by william-james88 on December 19th, 2018 @ 9:35am CST
steals_your_goats wrote:Thanks to the numbers on the backs I got all the botbots that I wanted out of the blind packs. These little guys are so much fun! Slobber-rock is my boy, he's a rock tortoise what's not to love? I can't wait to find the multi packs so I can get the unicorn, doughnut and penguin.

We have the same taste, those are the oens I wanted most too, along with Sudsbeard. My advice is to get the multipack with sudsbeard since he is unique and thus it would be the best way to avoid duplicates later.
Re: Transformers Botbots Multipacks Found at Toysrus Canada (1999726)
Posted by joevill on December 19th, 2018 @ 9:46am CST
I couldn't find these at my local walmart. :(
Re: Transformers Botbots Multipacks Found at Toysrus Canada (1999729)
Posted by joevill on December 19th, 2018 @ 9:48am CST
Re: Transformers Botbots Multipacks Found at Toysrus Canada (1999734)
Posted by william-james88 on December 19th, 2018 @ 10:00am CST
joevill wrote:So they are found with the rest of the Transformers not with all the other random toys with blind packages?

Depends where you are located and which stores. In Toysrus Canada, they are with the Transformers for now, but at Walmart in US they are in the stocking stuffer boxes.
Re: Transformers Botbots Multipacks Found at Toysrus Canada (1999736)
Posted by steals_your_goats on December 19th, 2018 @ 10:03am CST
william-james88 wrote:

I completely forgot about Sudsbeard! He's another one I definitely need to get.
Re: Transformers Botbots Multipacks Found at Toysrus Canada (1999803)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on December 19th, 2018 @ 5:08pm CST
steals_your_goats wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I completely forgot about Sudsbeard! He's another one I definitely need to get.

I ordered 1 of each (Sugar Shock, Toilet Troop and Techie Team) of the 5 packs and a Jock Squad 8-pack from Amazon and lucked out and got all 4 of those mentioned above. The donut and unicorn are in one of the 5 packs as well as one of the 8 packs, so I'd see which one you like the rest of the assortment from and go for that in store. The penguin comes in the 5-pack with Sudsbeard, so you should be covered there.

I ended up with duplicates of the pencil and football, which I'm okay with. I may keep or trade them of give them to a family friend with youngsters.
Re: Transformers Botbots Multipacks Found at Toysrus Canada (1999964)
Posted by ZeroWolf on December 20th, 2018 @ 7:24am CST
A UK Transformers fan and looking for some pint sized fun? Upset that other countries can go to their local store and pick these up? Well don't despair, as just in time for Christmas, the Botbots have landed at Symths Toys Superstore! The sighting was made by yours truly at the Symths Toys Superstore in Portrack Lane, Stockton on Tees.

While only the five and eight packs are pictured here, which are priced £9.99 and £14.99 respectively, they did have the £2.99 blind bags available as well. The full website listings are here.

Happy Hunting!

Will you be adding these to your last minute Christmas purchases? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews.
Re: Transformers Botbots Multipacks Found at Toysrus Canada (1999975)
Posted by Dannshinigami on December 20th, 2018 @ 8:43am CST
Ya beat me too it. Smyths in Southampton have the full range. Grabbed a 5 pack.
Re: Transformers Botbots Multipacks Found at Toysrus Canada (2000124)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on December 20th, 2018 @ 9:58pm CST
Got the botbots I wanted (slobberrock and stinkasaur) and a couple of others. I love them so much, this is a great new addition to the franchise :x
Re: Transformers Botbots Multipacks Found at Toysrus Canada (2000927)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on December 25th, 2018 @ 7:32am CST
10 shots, 10 Botbots by Thew!

And merry Xmass! :POPCORN:
Re: Transformers Botbots Multipacks Found at Toysrus Canada (2000944)
Posted by steals_your_goats on December 25th, 2018 @ 10:26am CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:10 shots, 10 Botbots by Thew!

And merry Xmass! :POPCORN:

This is why Thew is hands down the best reviewer.
Re: Transformers Botbots Multipacks Found at Toysrus Canada (2001114)
Posted by MechaMan Blade on December 26th, 2018 @ 1:51pm CST
Found this little mech suit at my local thrift store. Worth the $0.52 I paid for it. Now Coco really is crazy.
20181226_142104.jpg

20181226_142040.jpg

20181226_142014.jpg
Re: Transformers Botbots Multipacks Found at Toysrus Canada (2001121)
Posted by ZeroWolf on December 26th, 2018 @ 2:19pm CST
That thing is awesome! The fact that the Botbot fit in it shows it was meant to be :lol:
Re: Transformers Botbots Multipacks Found at Toysrus Canada (2001416)
Posted by Katostoybox on December 28th, 2018 @ 2:34pm CST
Re: Transformers Botbots Multipacks Found at Toysrus Canada (2001417)
Posted by Emerje on December 28th, 2018 @ 3:05pm CST
Katostoybox wrote:Hey fellow collectors. I stumbled onto a tip that could save us a few buck by avoiding duplicate blind bags/boxes. Anyo else tried it?

Yep, we had this in the news a few weeks ago.

Emerje
Re: Transformers Botbots Multipacks Found at Toysrus Canada (2001418)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on December 28th, 2018 @ 3:10pm CST
Has anyone come up with a good way for Megatron's head not to droop in Robot mode?

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #215 - New Year, New Toys
"New Year, New Toys"
Posted: Sunday, January 13th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Prime RID Robots in Disguise Deluxe Airachnid MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers United UN22 G2 Laser Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G2 HOOLIGAN SKYJACK SPACE CASE MISSILE PART 1995 CYBERJETS" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse 1 Step Changer Soundwave Action Figure. Age 6+. NEW" on EBAY
Buy "FRENZY Transformers G2 Spy Changers Spychanger - Go-Bots 1995 100% complete" on EBAY
Buy "TransFormers DOTM Cyberverse Autobot POWERGLIDE action figure, Japanese version" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro G2 Transformers Autobots Dreadwing Figure 1993 Vintage Generation 2 Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Original G2 Cyberjets Air Raid MOSC Sealed" on EBAY