Transformers Botcon 2015 "Cybertrons Most Wanted" 3 Page Comic Preview

Transformers Botcon 2015 "Cybertrons Most Wanted" 3 Page Comic Preview

Wednesday, May 20th, 2015 8:25pm CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: shajaki   Views: 28,197

Seibertron native SW's SilverHammer has informed us all of a 3 page preview of the 2015 Botcon Box Set Comic! It includes the five new characters from this set, and cameos.... almost everyone else. Plus a certain shrouded fella who has yet to be revealed. Scroll down to see the preview and stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your Transformers News!

Transformers News: Transformers Botcon 2015 "Cybertrons Most Wanted" 3 Page Comic Preview

Credit(s): Botcon.com

This article was last modified on Wednesday, May 20th, 2015 8:28pm CDT

Re: Transformers Botcon 2015 "Cybertrons Most Wanted" 3 Page Comic Preview (1688146)
Posted by Moosey on May 20th, 2015 @ 8:34pm CDT
Re: Transformers Botcon 2015 "Cybertrons Most Wanted" 3 Page Comic Preview (1688161)
Posted by Rated X on May 20th, 2015 @ 9:07pm CDT
Re: Transformers Botcon 2015 "Cybertrons Most Wanted" 3 Page Comic Preview (1688171)
Posted by Flashwave on May 20th, 2015 @ 9:38pm CDT
Moosey wrote:Not going to BotCon, so I won't be reading the full issue or picking up the figures, but I did like the strongarm appearance in the end, cool to see that character being integrated into other fiction.

Grimlock's in the crowd on page 1, well, two of them, actually. RID and a made-up one?
Re: Transformers Botcon 2015 "Cybertrons Most Wanted" 3 Page Comic Preview (1688175)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on May 20th, 2015 @ 9:43pm CDT
Re: Transformers Botcon 2015 "Cybertrons Most Wanted" 3 Page Comic Preview (1688179)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 20th, 2015 @ 9:48pm CDT
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I'm willing to bet the censored character is General Optimus Prime from Generations Roadbuster.

Eh, I dunno about that one. Remember: Axiom Nexus has no legal Primes or Megatrons, so he probs shouldn't be a police officer. I'm thinking that black redeco of Skids :BOT:
Re: Transformers Botcon 2015 "Cybertrons Most Wanted" 3 Page Comic Preview (1688184)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on May 20th, 2015 @ 10:03pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

Well my logic behind it is that a rolling thunder or General OP fits within the military police more than skids. Also it's possible it's not really an Optimus Prime, there isn't to much connection to him being a prime in character outside of name considering that it looks nothing like OP, even in the original figure, and has no known fiction behind it.
Re: Transformers Botcon 2015 "Cybertrons Most Wanted" 3 Page Comic Preview (1688189)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 20th, 2015 @ 10:11pm CDT
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

At the same time, I feel like it's possible that the Skids guy unlocked all his weapons and that's what gave Battletrap pause there, but you may very well be right :BOT:
Re: Transformers Botcon 2015 "Cybertrons Most Wanted" 3 Page Comic Preview (1688193)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on May 20th, 2015 @ 10:17pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

Both do have a metric shit ton, which is different from and imperial shit ton mind you, of weapons of their person.
Re: Transformers Botcon 2015 "Cybertrons Most Wanted" 3 Page Comic Preview (1688212)
Posted by Railbomb on May 20th, 2015 @ 10:55pm CDT
That gun barrel is most definitely the M16ish gun that the Roadbuster mold has.
Re: Transformers Botcon 2015 "Cybertrons Most Wanted" 3 Page Comic Preview (1688214)
Posted by MaverickPrime on May 20th, 2015 @ 10:56pm CDT
Also, Hailstorm! :D
Re: Transformers Botcon 2015 "Cybertrons Most Wanted" 3 Page Comic Preview (1688220)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 20th, 2015 @ 11:02pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Speaking of Funpub related stuff, did anybody mention that 3.0 subscribers are starting to receive Carzap in the mail ? Hoping mine comes tomorrow. I love me some G2. :D
Once again, wrong thread, X. This is fiction, not toys.
Re: Transformers Botcon 2015 "Cybertrons Most Wanted" 3 Page Comic Preview (1688224)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on May 20th, 2015 @ 11:07pm CDT
Oh hey, I just noticed Henry! Heinrad is on the first page. Oh and Rhinox.
Re: Transformers Botcon 2015 "Cybertrons Most Wanted" 3 Page Comic Preview (1688250)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 21st, 2015 @ 12:27am CDT
I spy with my little eye...

TransTech Andromeda
A redeco of the late-90's Godzilla-esque Grimlock KO
TransTech Heinrad
TransTech Rhinox
TransTech Silverbolt
What might be TransTech Cheetor
Little spiky purple thing
Transtech Starscream
What is presumably TransTech Rattrap (based on a news report in the Rook Facebook)
2010 Hailstorm
Alternators Decepticharge
Timelines Flamewar
2010 Lugnut
A four-legged silver animal bot of some kind
Beast Wars Ramulus
Victory Clipper
Robots in Disguise 2015 Grimlock
Beast Machines Primal Prime (as a member of The Convoy)
Expanded Universe Tap-Out
Legends Windblade
Generations Windblade
Timelines Battletrap
Animated Scalpel
A redeco of G1 Slugfest (in what kinda look like G1 Snarl colors)
Timelines SG Stepper and Nebulon
Maybe G1 Bitstream
Maybe the unreleased Generation 2 Black Death Starscream
Maybe G1 Acid Storm
Maybe G1 Red Wing
Maybe G1 Thundercracker
Maybe G1 Acid Storm
Maybe G1 Hotlink
Timelines "The Boss"/"C-81"/Megatron
Timelines Arms Micron Scalpel
Timelines Arms Micron Boombox (in cannon mode)
Unseen officer's gun barrel
Robots in Disguise 2015 Strongarm
Beast Wars Transmetal 2 Prowl
Blotted out individual(s)
Car Robots Mach Alert/Robots in Disguise 2001 Prowl
Galaxy Force Gasket Police-Type
Re: Transformers Botcon 2015 "Cybertrons Most Wanted" 3 Page Comic Preview (1688300)
Posted by butterflyboy on May 21st, 2015 @ 5:03am CDT
Hmmm, as a crossover Transformers/Power Rangers fan, I can't help but see that Godzilla-esque "Grimlock" as the original Dragonzord. I mean, its changed enough to not infringe, but to me that is what it clearly looks like.
Re: Transformers Botcon 2015 "Cybertrons Most Wanted" 3 Page Comic Preview (1688328)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on May 21st, 2015 @ 8:14am CDT
The "C-81" from the I.D. bolt is rather odd, as that's the ID number for G1 Wreck-Gar, meanwhile the regular "81" ID number has been retroactively assigned to the Gobot Road Ranger.

And can we say "General Optimus Prime" confirmed? The shape of the gun aimed at Megatron and the gang is similar to Gen. Roadbuster's.
Re: Transformers Botcon 2015 "Cybertrons Most Wanted" 3 Page Comic Preview (1688346)
Posted by Rated X on May 21st, 2015 @ 8:38am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Once again, wrong thread, X. This is fiction, not toys.

But this is the only funpub related thread on the front page. I guess the news crew is sleeping on the job so I hooked em up. Xs first news credit, lol.
Re: Transformers Botcon 2015 "Cybertrons Most Wanted" 3 Page Comic Preview (1688347)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on May 21st, 2015 @ 8:50am CDT
Rated X wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Once again, wrong thread, X. This is fiction, not toys.

BotCon General Discussion Thread
BotCon Toy Thread
Club Figures Thread

And all the News Items were posted in their proper places, either in the Con Toys, Club Toys, Fiction or Miscellaneous threads (all on the first page btw).
Re: Transformers Botcon 2015 "Cybertrons Most Wanted" 3 Page Comic Preview (1688351)
Posted by Tranzilla on May 21st, 2015 @ 9:00am CDT
MaverickPrime wrote:Is that Godzilla-esque Grimlock based on the new Cyber series Grimlock? I remember that design from somewhere, but can't quite point it.
Also, Hailstorm! :D

It's Dalung Master, a KO mix of Grimlock and Godzilla.
Re: Transformers Botcon 2015 "Cybertrons Most Wanted" 3 Page Comic Preview (1688374)
Posted by Deadput on May 21st, 2015 @ 10:16am CDT
SOOOOOO many Seekers!

I need every single one of them and even more after that.

My hunger for Seeker repaints will never diminish and my most desired repaint at this point is Redwing.
Re: Transformers Botcon 2015 "Cybertrons Most Wanted" 3 Page Comic Preview (1691238)
Posted by Moonshot on May 27th, 2015 @ 3:34pm CDT
The last few years I have really gotten into the TFCC, Timelines comics and stories. Really liked the TFSS 2.0 comic but it was way too short, even though we get a bit of Thrustinator in the new one. I appreciate what they do put out but since the TFCC magazine is only 6 times a year, it would be great if they could expand the comics parts of it. Just want more story with the TFCC figure characters whether its in the magazine or online I would be happy. Add more/finish the Chromedome and Barricade parts please.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Autobot Sovereign Alpha Trion 7" Action Figure  Nib" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titan Returns Blitzwing + Headmaster Hazard Voyager class New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return BROADSIDE BLUNDERBUSS Generations Voyager Class" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Legends Class COSMOS" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Darkmoon & Astrotrain Titans Return Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations - Titans Return Daburu & Autobot Twinferno (loose)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations - Titans Return Hyperfire & Blurr (loose)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime RID Deluxe Class Sergeant Kup Autobot Action Figure Hasbro" on EBAY