Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack Amazon Exclusive Available now!

Transformers News: Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack Amazon Exclusive Available now!

Monday, October 9th, 2017 8:16PM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sightings, Collectables
Posted by: WreckerJack   Views: 25,518

This new set was discovered by fellow Seibertronian ScottyP! In this set you will find 3 different Bumblebee figures each representing a different stage of his 'evolution' throughout the live action films. This set is exclusive to Amazon.com and is selling for $59.99. We have posted images of the figures and their packaging so you can see for yourself which versions of Bumblebee there are.

The specs on Amazon's page tells us more:
Celebrate the heroic Autobot scout with the Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack
2016 Chevrolet Camaro from Movie 5 converts in 17 steps
1977 Chevrolet Camaro from Movie 1 converts in 12 steps
1967 Chevrolet Camaro from Movie 4 converts in 18 steps
Includes 3 Transformers Deluxe Bumblebee figures, 5 accessories, 3 projectiles, and instructions.

If you find any cool new figures, please let us know!

Credit(s): Amazon.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack Amazon Exclusive Available now! (1915582)
Posted by Randomhero on October 9th, 2017 @ 10:19pm CDT
Well I gotta say I was insterested because believe it or not I’ve never owned a movie bumblebee...then I clicked the link and saw it was $60....nah I’m good
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack Amazon Exclusive Available now! (1915591)
Posted by Prime Target on October 9th, 2017 @ 11:28pm CDT
No thanks the only one in here i'm into is the TLK one and i'll get him when he comes out here in AUS >:oP
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack Amazon Exclusive Available now! (1915594)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on October 9th, 2017 @ 11:45pm CDT
Yeah... I'd be into it at $40-45, maybe $50, but @60 is way too much for (in my case) only one new mold and 3 figures I mostly want to paint. I'll wait and hope the price drops after a while.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack Amazon Exclusive Available now! (1915603)
Posted by Cybertronius Primus on October 10th, 2017 @ 1:32am CDT
I'm not hacked off about the price, just that they put the 1976 Chevy as a 1977.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack Amazon Exclusive Available now! (1915639)
Posted by Rated X on October 10th, 2017 @ 8:58am CDT
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack Amazon Exclusive Available now! (1915663)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on October 10th, 2017 @ 10:25am CDT
When the hell is that TLK Bee gonna be here in UK? I'm getting really tired of waiting. Are those ebay listings based in Taiwan legit? Cos if so I might get Bee & Cogman together (when my income issues are sorted)
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack Amazon Exclusive Available now! (1915804)
Posted by King Kuuga on October 10th, 2017 @ 8:18pm CDT
Rated X wrote:The world doesnt need more bumblebees. I never understood why they dont fill up any bumblebee molds with blue or green plastic and show Glyph or Tap Out some love. But I must admit, I like the package design with the garage concept. Not enough to buy it, but cool neverless...

Didn't you get the memo? Kids love Bumblebee.

(although I don't know any kid that loves him enough to buy 3 toys of the exact same Bumblebee in a single pack)
Transformers products from AMAZON

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #207 - Through The Fargate
"Through The Fargate"
Posted: Sunday, September 9th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon

Buy "Takara Tomy FROM JAPAN Transformers Adventure TAV-04 Steeljaw Action Figure F/S" on EBAY
Buy "Used Transformers Generations TG29 Sandstorm Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Skywarp Deluxe Class Decepticon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th lot Jerfire Whirl Roadbuster Leader Voyager Class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Bumblebee Voice Changer Mask, New in Box" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS HERO MASHERS BULKHEAD 6" FIGURE  MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Scoop Deluxe Class Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2007 Movie Voyager Class Premium Series Blackout Action Figure MISB" on EBAY