Transformers Bumblebee Speed Series Sighted in Ireland, 30% Off #JoinTheBuzz

Transformers News: Transformers Bumblebee Speed Series Sighted in Ireland, 30% Off #JoinTheBuzz

Tuesday, October 23rd, 2018 9:08PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 8,003

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Thanks to a heads up from Seibertronian Leokearon, we have word that the Bumblebee movie toys have found their way to Ireland, and it appears that the Irish are getting a pretty good deal on the Speed Series figures! The Speed Series figures were found in Debenhams in Waterford, Ireland with 30% off, priced at €5.95 instead of €8.50. While the sighted figures did not include Hot Rod, we can assume he was present at some point in time.

The Bumblebee movie toys seem to have found their way to pretty much every corner of the world, and with people finding the Bee movie toys relatively easy, we hope you are finding your own figures you want from the line. Let us know your thoughts on this Irish deal below, and if you intend to pick up any Bumblebee movie figures and if you have, what you think of them!

Transformers News: Transformers Bumblebee Speed Series Sighted in Ireland, 30% Off #JoinTheBuzz

Transformers News: Transformers Bumblebee Speed Series Sighted in Ireland, 30% Off #JoinTheBuzz

Transformers News: Transformers Bumblebee Speed Series Sighted in Ireland, 30% Off #JoinTheBuzz
Credit(s): Debenhams
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Speed Series Sighted in Ireland, 30% Off #JoinTheBuzz (1990869)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 24th, 2018 @ 6:20pm CDT
Thanks to a Tweet from site sponsor TFsource, we have word that Blacklai's Toybase has acquired the very soon to be released BB-02 Legendary Optimus Prime figure and has provided us with some in-hand images!

This new figure is an entirely new mold taking cues from the Age of Extinction Evasion Mode Optimus Prime, but upsized and reworked to have some unique new touches to the design. The figure also sports a nice coat of chrome paint over several components. Included in the images are comparisons to the MPM-06 Bumblebee, the MP-10 Optimus Prime mold, and the Age of Extinction Evasion Mode Prime.

Blacklai notes that a lot of the joints on the figure are ratcheted, his hands open, the gun he comes with can store on his back, he has the option of a faceplate or no faceplate, and the gun even stores under the truck mode! He goes on to say that this is the best official version of the cab over movie Prime.

Check out a sample of images below, and you can click any one of the images to view the full gallery of shots. Let us know what you think of him in the comments section below!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Speed Series Sighted in Ireland, 30% Off #JoinTheBuzz (1990876)
Posted by fruityrobo on October 24th, 2018 @ 6:43pm CDT
definitly looks nice. I might be picking it up. now i just have to wait for a review from youtube
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Speed Series Sighted in Ireland, 30% Off #JoinTheBuzz (1990887)
Posted by dragons on October 24th, 2018 @ 8:25pm CDT
fruityrobo wrote:definitly looks nice. I might be picking it up. now i just have to wait for a review from youtube


Forget review if I still bought toys I buy all it is same figure with new head and some minor new transformation if you like first figure you will like this figure don’t need review if you own original
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Speed Series Sighted in Ireland, 30% Off #JoinTheBuzz (1990888)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on October 24th, 2018 @ 8:40pm CDT
Hubba hubba. Give to Daddy.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Speed Series Sighted in Ireland, 30% Off #JoinTheBuzz (1990891)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 24th, 2018 @ 8:50pm CDT
fruityrobo wrote:definitly looks nice. I might be picking it up. now i just have to wait for a review from youtube


Just waiting on Amazon Japan.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Speed Series Sighted in Ireland, 30% Off #JoinTheBuzz (1990900)
Posted by Lucky Logician on October 24th, 2018 @ 10:29pm CDT
He looks really nice.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Speed Series Sighted in Ireland, 30% Off #JoinTheBuzz (1990903)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 24th, 2018 @ 10:46pm CDT
BB-02 is way smaller than MP-10 in bot mode. But the same size in truck mode! There's some nice mass-shifting going on here.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Speed Series Sighted in Ireland, 30% Off #JoinTheBuzz (1990905)
Posted by Flashwave on October 24th, 2018 @ 11:18pm CDT
dragons wrote:
fruityrobo wrote:definitly looks nice. I might be picking it up. now i just have to wait for a review from youtube


Forget review if I still bought toys I buy all it is same figure with new head and some minor new transformation if you like first figure you will like this figure don’t need review if you own original

That is nowhere near the original toy. Yes, it shares some deign cues as they originate from the same source material. But its bigger for one. The back and chest are in totally different places, and literally all of the limbsa are different. It’s not just an upsizing
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Speed Series Sighted in Ireland, 30% Off #JoinTheBuzz (1990906)
Posted by blacklai on October 24th, 2018 @ 11:23pm CDT
Image
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Speed Series Sighted in Ireland, 30% Off #JoinTheBuzz (1990908)
Posted by Octobotimus on October 24th, 2018 @ 11:47pm CDT
"entirely new mold" yeah...... no. its the same one just made bigger and with a few things added on. its sort of like generation sandstorm, except less changes.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Speed Series Sighted in Ireland, 30% Off #JoinTheBuzz (1990910)
Posted by bacem on October 25th, 2018 @ 12:26am CDT
Flashwave wrote:
dragons wrote:
fruityrobo wrote:definitly looks nice. I might be picking it up. now i just have to wait for a review from youtube


Forget review if I still bought toys I buy all it is same figure with new head and some minor new transformation if you like first figure you will like this figure don’t need review if you own original

That is nowhere near the original toy. Yes, it shares some deign cues as they originate from the same source material. But its bigger for one. The back and chest are in totally different places, and literally all of the limbsa are different. It’s not just an upsizing


actually, the transformation is pretty much the same, with few extra steps here and there. here's the transformation video.

Re: Transformers Bumblebee Speed Series Sighted in Ireland, 30% Off #JoinTheBuzz (1990913)
Posted by hausjam on October 25th, 2018 @ 1:13am CDT
It would have made a lot more sense to paint the bottom of his feet than the top.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Speed Series Sighted in Ireland, 30% Off #JoinTheBuzz (1990919)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on October 25th, 2018 @ 2:48am CDT
Image

That pic shows one of the things I hate about certain figures, where the hands are obscured, particularly on any side that restricts certain accessories. AoE Evasion Prime's hands are blocked from below so if I wanted to have him hold a long staffed weapon like an axe he can't do it. That new version has completely unblocked hands and it's a vast improvement. Also as a bonus has nicer looking panels on the underneath of the forearm too.

I don't think I'll get the new figure though cos price/size/doesn't really go with anything in my (now mostly Studio Series) Transformers collection but it's certainly an upgrade in a lot of ways.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Speed Series Sighted in Ireland, 30% Off #JoinTheBuzz (1990922)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 25th, 2018 @ 4:08am CDT
blacklai wrote:Image

Question, is that a transforming shield? Or just another tf put in a shield like form?
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Speed Series Sighted in Ireland, 30% Off #JoinTheBuzz (1990927)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on October 25th, 2018 @ 4:51am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:
blacklai wrote:Image

Question, is that a transforming shield? Or just another tf put in a shield like form?


That's the shield/backpack from Calibur Optimus Prime (the figure on the right). It transforms into part of his truck mode.

Image
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Speed Series Sighted in Ireland, 30% Off #JoinTheBuzz (1990930)
Posted by carytheone on October 25th, 2018 @ 5:46am CDT
bacem wrote:
Flashwave wrote:
dragons wrote:
fruityrobo wrote:definitly looks nice. I might be picking it up. now i just have to wait for a review from youtube


Forget review if I still bought toys I buy all it is same figure with new head and some minor new transformation if you like first figure you will like this figure don’t need review if you own original

That is nowhere near the original toy. Yes, it shares some deign cues as they originate from the same source material. But its bigger for one. The back and chest are in totally different places, and literally all of the limbsa are different. It’s not just an upsizing


actually, the transformation is pretty much the same, with few extra steps here and there. here's the transformation video.

[facebook]video-snip[/facebook]
:lol: finally, we can put this debate to bed :twisted:
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Speed Series Sighted in Ireland, 30% Off #JoinTheBuzz (1990942)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on October 25th, 2018 @ 6:52am CDT
IMO this Prime figure would have been perfect had his feet and hands been painted in reverse so for that reason I'm out...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Speed Series Sighted in Ireland, 30% Off #JoinTheBuzz (1990950)
Posted by itscramtastic on October 25th, 2018 @ 7:48am CDT
Nemesis Destron wrote:IMO this Prime figure would have been perfect had his feet and hands been painted in reverse so for that reason I'm out...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Shark Tank style!! :APPLAUSE:

I actually do like this figure, and I'm hoping we get a version of it in the SS toyline. I mean, I didn't think we'd get Legends Super Ginrai and then *boom!* Siege on Cybertron set!

Hmm..he'd look pretty neat in the rusty colors to go with my AoE Armor Knight after seeing that shot with Calibur Optimus!
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Speed Series Sighted in Ireland, 30% Off #JoinTheBuzz (1990953)
Posted by carytheone on October 25th, 2018 @ 7:53am CDT
itscramtastic wrote:
Nemesis Destron wrote:IMO this Prime figure would have been perfect had his feet and hands been painted in reverse so for that reason I'm out...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Shark Tank style!! :APPLAUSE:

I actually do like this figure, and I'm hoping we get a version of it in the SS toyline. I mean, I didn't think we'd get Legends Super Ginrai and then *boom!* Siege on Cybertron set!

Hmm..he'd look pretty neat in the rusty colors to go with my AoE Armor Knight after seeing that shot with Calibur Optimus!
I'll wait for the inevitable Nemesis repaint ;)^

Can we call it a remaster?
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Speed Series Sighted in Ireland, 30% Off #JoinTheBuzz (1990957)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on October 25th, 2018 @ 8:03am CDT
itscramtastic wrote:
I actually do like this figure, and I'm hoping we get a version of it in the SS toyline.


Why would we? It's way out of scale with Studio Series. :P

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #211 - On The Prowl
Twincast / Podcast #211:
"On The Prowl"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 4th, 2018

New Items on eBay

Buy "TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE MINI-CON DEPLOYERS CRAZYBOLT & DECEPTICON HAMMER" on EBAY
Buy "2011 Hasbro Transformers RID Robots in Disguise GALVATRON Figur" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Lg16 Slipstream Takaratommy Action Figure Japan /c1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations WHEELJACK - Deluxe - New & Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2016 Platinum Edition Armada of Cyclonus Scourge Sweep Pack" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS VICTORION INSTRUCTIONS, CARD & POSTER LOT" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS SUPERION CARDS LOT (SILVERBOLT,SKYDIVE,FIREFLY)" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS DELUXE MENASOR OFFROAD" on EBAY