Transformers Buzzworthy Origins Bumblebee Found in the US

Transformers Buzzworthy Origins Bumblebee Found in the US

Thursday, July 22nd, 2021 9:22pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 33,468

Man, that Buzzworthy Bumblebee line went from being loathed by fans to becoming the line with the hottest products. Case in point, the Origins Bumblebee figure that most people want right now. Well the wait for you is over soon since it has been found at Target in the US. This specific sighting by Tarzana, who posted it on the TFW forums, is from a Target in Dallas, Texas. They also took pictures of this figure in comparison to the other WFC Bumblebee. It seems to have a rather involved transformation. And while there is little alt mode integration, for obvious reasons, the chest is not made of fake kibble, which is pretty cool.

Transformers News: Transformers Buzzworthy Origins Bumblebee Found in the US

Transformers News: Transformers Buzzworthy Origins Bumblebee Found in the US

Transformers News: Transformers Buzzworthy Origins Bumblebee Found in the US

Transformers News: Transformers Buzzworthy Origins Bumblebee Found in the US

Transformers News: Transformers Buzzworthy Origins Bumblebee Found in the US

Transformers News: Transformers Buzzworthy Origins Bumblebee Found in the US

Transformers News: Transformers Buzzworthy Origins Bumblebee Found in the US

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Origins Bumblebee Found in the US (2110932)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 22nd, 2021 @ 9:42pm CDT
I'll monitor my local TrU like a hawk to spot that Bee. :michaelbay:
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Origins Bumblebee Found in the US (2110942)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on July 22nd, 2021 @ 10:07pm CDT
In a few ways I like it better than the NF version, but in a few others I wish it were more like the NF version.
And since I could never find that one, I’ll be heavily considering this.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Origins Bumblebee Found in the US (2110960)
Posted by optimeow on July 23rd, 2021 @ 4:06am CDT
I have never seen any of that particular wave of the shelves in my neck of the woods either. Only an Amazon listing that prices it at almost $200.

Have this Buzzworthy Bee on preorder so I don't have to hunt for him now.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Origins Bumblebee Found in the US (2110987)
Posted by TK415 on July 23rd, 2021 @ 1:11pm CDT
optimeow wrote:Netflix Bumblebee is like my holy grail. Where I have access to, preorders sold out before I even notice there were preorders.

Have this Buzzworthy Bee on preorder so I don't have to hunt for him now.

Where can you pre-order it?

Is it only Red Card?
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Origins Bumblebee Found in the US (2111029)
Posted by william-james88 on July 23rd, 2021 @ 8:15pm CDT
TK415 wrote:

Have this Buzzworthy Bee on preorder so I don't have to hunt for him now.

Where can you pre-order it?

Is it only Red Card?

A few international online stores have preorders, like this one
https://hobbykorner.com/product/pre-ord ... bumblebee/

It's not a redcard exclusive.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Origins Bumblebee Found in the US (2111032)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 23rd, 2021 @ 8:42pm CDT
Figure looks good, we'll know more soon.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Origins Bumblebee Found in the US (2111037)
Posted by TK415 on July 23rd, 2021 @ 10:21pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
TK415 wrote:

Have this Buzzworthy Bee on preorder so I don't have to hunt for him now.

Where can you pre-order it?

Is it only Red Card?

A few international online stores have preorders, like this one
https://hobbykorner.com/product/pre-ord ... bumblebee/

It's not a redcard exclusive.
Great thanks WJ!
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Origins Bumblebee Found in the US (2111057)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 24th, 2021 @ 12:03pm CDT
Greetings Seibertronians!

Thanks to fellow Seibertron user PrimeVsPrime, we now have the video review of the highly anticipated Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE video review.

This is the first brand new deluxe mold in the Buzzworthy line. This Bumblebee is in his Cybertronian mode as he appeared in the very first episode of the original G1 cartoon. He looks as if he just popped out of the screen with minimum kibble and nearly perfect screen accuracy. It's also the first time ever that this Bumblebee in this mode has been made in toy form officially.

Bumblebee comes with his blaster, a jetpack, and energon rods. All brand new molds as well. His transformation is pretty involved for his size and there are no partsforming at all. Unfortunately, the energon rods won't peg anywhere in either mode.

Feast your eyes on this magnificent figure down below:

What do you think of this figure? Please leave a comment!
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Origins Bumblebee Found in the US (2111059)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 24th, 2021 @ 12:08pm CDT
I just have to say...

WOW.

When this will pop in at my Toys R Us, I'll be buying this for sure!
I just hope that there will be enough units to FLOOD the market so make scalpers cry.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Origins Bumblebee Found in the US (2111063)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on July 24th, 2021 @ 12:18pm CDT
Uploaded to Reddit by u/HAL327
E18AAEC9-160E-46EF-B1D6-1B3214CC890F.jpeg
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Origins Bumblebee Found in the US (2111065)
Posted by Rtron on July 24th, 2021 @ 12:29pm CDT
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Uploaded to Reddit by u/HAL327
E18AAEC9-160E-46EF-B1D6-1B3214CC890F.jpeg

Nice! Another chance to get this two for people who missed them. Is that a new backdrop behind them?

Origin Bumblebee is great, and, dare I say, his robot mode looks more screen accurate than Netflix Bumblebee's! Specially the head and headsculpt. I actually saw a review of the figure yesterday, before PrimevsPrime uploaded anything, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5yJqwxGgsA&t=828s
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Origins Bumblebee Found in the US (2111094)
Posted by transformers_va on July 24th, 2021 @ 4:10pm CDT
His altmode, from above, looks great! His robot mode.. meh, not so much, but still can't wait to get him in-hand!
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Origins Bumblebee Found in the US (2111095)
Posted by Treetop Maximus on July 24th, 2021 @ 4:12pm CDT
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Origins Bumblebee Found in the US (2111096)
Posted by aronjlove on July 24th, 2021 @ 4:15pm CDT
So, are the fuel rods not 5mm? I've yet to see an image of Saucer Bee actually hold them in-hand.

Edit: NVM, watched the PvP video and they are not.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Origins Bumblebee Found in the US (2111099)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 24th, 2021 @ 4:47pm CDT
Treetop Maximus wrote:"Minimum kibble" when half his altmode is hanging off his back and the other half is hanging off his legs.

For this price point, it's excellent. Plus I've seen much, much worse as far as backpack and gribble goes.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Origins Bumblebee Found in the US (2111102)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on July 24th, 2021 @ 6:52pm CDT
Via TFW user Barricade34:
BB v Stinger.jpeg

Via TFW user Fc203:
VW Bee v Dropkick.jpeg

I'm really disappointed we're not getting a new version of High Octane Bee.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Origins Bumblebee Found in the US (2111104)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 24th, 2021 @ 7:21pm CDT
Those two-packs are a neat idea, but all I need is a SS Barricade.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Origins Bumblebee Found in the US (2111105)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on July 24th, 2021 @ 7:44pm CDT
I wish there was less leg kibble, but I'm going to try and get Origins Bee.
Looks like even a $7.74 sale price isn't enough for me to keep the Bee and Spike 2 pack.
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Origins Bumblebee Found in the US (2111108)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on July 24th, 2021 @ 8:20pm CDT
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Origins Bumblebee Found in the US (2111111)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 24th, 2021 @ 8:40pm CDT
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Something interesting to note on the Buzzworthy 2-packs: They're packed in cases of 4, so either one of the sets we've seen is double packed, or there's a 4th one we haven't seen yet.

Vs. Shatter I reckon. Question is, which one?

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #284 - Welcome to 2010
"Welcome to 2010"
Posted: Sunday, September 12th, 2021

Buy "???? Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager Class CYCLONUS SILVERBOLT LOT NEW ????" on EBAY
Buy "???? Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager Class CYCLONUS MOTORMASTER LOT NEW ????" on EBAY
Buy "LG-EX Black Convoy Tokyo Toy Show 2017 Limited Edition Transformers Legends" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bombshell 100% Complete Titans Return Combiner Wars Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "2012 transformers Generations fall of cybertron Soundblaster Includes Buzzsaw" on EBAY
Buy "*NEW* Transformers Generations War for Cybertron-Siege Commander Jetfire-11" Fig" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS HUNT FOR THE DECEPTICONS JETFIRE, Victory of the Fallen Legends" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation War For Cybertron Siege Deluxe Class Holo Mirage WFC-S55" on EBAY