Transformers Club Update - Check your account!

Transformers Club Update - Check your account!

Sunday, April 1st, 2012 9:04pm CDT

Category: Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 220,150

Hello all!

This is coming from our new store software to all active members. We have been transferring and cleaning up data in order to use our new system. We want to have one more set of eyes to look at your addresses, and that's you!

Please go to this link and log in using the email address this email came to, and your old club password (unless you have changed it in the new store).

As we continue to bring up new systems and software, this will remain your membership log in and password. You may change either at anytime by logging in. However, each membership you have must have a unique email address as that will be your log in from here forward. If you don't know your password, use the retrieval link and then log in and change it.

After you log in, please check all of the tabs and make sure your information is accurate. You will have until Tuesday at 5 pm central time to make any changes to your address(es). After that time we will lock the files and create the mailing lists for this year's membership figure and your April issue. Your April issue will run about 2 weeks late. Next month, we should be back on our regular schedule.

We have limited the access in this first implementation of the club store. There are still some issues we have to work out this week before we put product in. We want to make sure all of the data is correct before we move forward.

If you have more than one membership and have trouble getting into your second account or if you have accounts in both clubs, please contact customer service and we will assist you. It is more efficient for you to email us. Don't reply to this email, use the links on the bottom of all of our pages.

In addition, approximately 150 of you will expire this next week (check your Bill Date in your profile). The new system automatically renews you on your billing anniversary provided you have a valid credit card on file. If you don't want to leave it on file, you can come back after it is billed (you can see the charge in your account) and delete it.

Thanks for your support and help!

Brian

Credit(s): TFCC

Re: Transformers Club Update - Check your account! (1364864)
Posted by VinKlem on April 1st, 2012 @ 9:35pm CDT
someone please help!!!!!!!! i'm about to sanp out :-x sooo i just logged into the "new club" and my purchase history shows my club registration but no "over-run" WTF!!!!!!!! I clearly ordered him have my email conformation and order number, just waiting on him. i'f i get fucked out of this i'll march right up to hasbro or fanspub or both if i have to and raise hell untill i get my battle chargers :CON:
Re: Transformers Club Update - Check your account! (1364867)
Posted by Mkall on April 1st, 2012 @ 9:40pm CDT
VinKlem wrote:someone please help!!!!!!!! i'm about to sanp out :-x sooo i just logged into the "new club" and my purchase history shows my club registration but no "over-run" WTF!!!!!!!! I clearly ordered him have my email conformation and order number, just waiting on him. i'f i get **** out of this i'll march right up to hasbro or fanspub or both if i have to and raise hell untill i get my battle chargers :CON:

It showed the same for me, and I got my Over-Run and SG Drift, so I suspect you'll be ok. You can always call them and confirm though.
Re: Transformers Club Update - Check your account! (1364869)
Posted by VinKlem on April 1st, 2012 @ 9:42pm CDT
Mkall wrote:

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep mini bong, many thank yous my fellow cybertronian. you have eased my woes :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Club Update - Check your account! (1364888)
Posted by Burn on April 1st, 2012 @ 10:25pm CDT
So I renewed my account. Got the confirmation.

Couldn't remember what my old registration was so I requested my password, lo and behold my email doesn't exist.

:roll:
Re: Transformers Club Update - Check your account! (1365056)
Posted by DMSL on April 2nd, 2012 @ 10:45am CDT
Re: Transformers Club Update - Check your account! (1365065)
Posted by Seibertron on April 2nd, 2012 @ 11:27am CDT
DMSL wrote:I paid up till September and i'm not renewing unless i can pay with something other than a credit card. I was victim of those damn hackers and lost 111 and 50 euro due to their crap system being so full of holes.

Did you contact your bank or credit card company? They should be able to reverse the charges and send you a new number for your card(s).
Re: Transformers Club Update - Check your account! (1365341)
Posted by Delicon on April 3rd, 2012 @ 10:31am CDT
GetRightRobot wrote:Don't feel bad, I am a member and hardly get their emails. You make a valid point though, regarding previous members.

Check your spam folders. I know it's ironic, but that's where a lot of their e-mails end up going to.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 68 Deluxe Movie 3 Leadfoot Target Exclusive In Hand" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 60 Constructicon SCRAPPER Voyager Class MISB/New 2020" on EBAY
Buy "MISB Transformers SCF Tokyo Game Show Battle Damage Set Optimus/Convoy Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premiere Edition Deluxe Cogman 2017  ((NEW))" on EBAY
Buy "1:64 TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME WESTERN STAR 5700 & BARRICADE JADA TOYS DIECAST" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers R.E.D. Series Figure Lot Optimus Prime Megatron Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Movie 2 Rotf Voyager Mixmaster Action Figure" on EBAY