Transformers Collectors' Club #31 Cover - War For Cybertron Bumblebee Revealed

Transformers News: Transformers Collectors' Club #31 Cover - War For Cybertron Bumblebee Revealed

Monday, January 25th, 2010 10:52PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Game News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 48,457

The Transformers Collectors' Club has officially posted the cover for their Issue #31 magazine. It features a toy that will be released later on this year - War For Cybertron Bumblebee. The picture shows that Bumblebee will include double blades, wheel feet, and his trademark horns. Check out the picture as well as the Collectors' Club synopsis of what's inside this month's magazine below.

Featured on the cover is a first look at the all-new War for Cybertron Bumblebee figure, which will be released at retail later this year. To kick off Year 6 of the Transformers Collectors' Club, we will be offering some new features in the Magazine. In addition to this months figure sneak peak and the Activision Q&A, over the next three issues: Jim Sorenson will be giving fans an inside look at "2010", the Japanese version of Season 3 of the original Transformers cartoon which debuted in 1986. Also this issue, we start a new series of BotCon articles, interviews with some fan favorite voice actors, G1 inspired character profiles as well launching our next story arc which will follow Dion and the rest of his Elite Guard crew.

Transformers Collector's Club #31 Cover - War For Cybertron Bumblebee Revealed

You can visit the Transformers Collectors' Club website here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Credit(s): Transformers Collectors' Club
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club #31 Cover - War For Cybertron Bumblebee Revealed (1040491)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on January 25th, 2010 @ 11:58pm CST
I am pretty happy about this. I think 'bee looks good. Granted, he seems a little un-proportional with the chicken legs. Kind of gives him the turtle look, but with the dual blades, and the classics head, i am pleased.

I'd like to see what his alt mode looks like.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club #31 Cover - War For Cybertron Bumblebee Revealed (1040497)
Posted by Ravage Eject on January 26th, 2010 @ 12:05am CST
I have to say I am loving these designs and I want all of the figs! :D :grin:
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club #31 Cover - War For Cybertron Bumblebee Revealed (1040503)
Posted by UltraPrimal on January 26th, 2010 @ 12:23am CST
I love Bumblebee! :grin:
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club #31 Cover - War For Cybertron Bumblebee Revealed (1040504)
Posted by DavidT on January 26th, 2010 @ 12:31am CST

All I can say is..........

BADASS!!!!!!

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club #31 Cover - War For Cybertron Bumblebee Revealed (1040507)
Posted by ultra_magus on January 26th, 2010 @ 12:37am CST
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club #31 Cover - War For Cybertron Bumblebee Revealed (1040508)
Posted by Blurrz on January 26th, 2010 @ 12:49am CST
ultra_magus wrote:it's Australia Day, Triple J's HOTTEST 100 of'09 is AWESOME (Ausie indie radio) B-) , and now the 'Bee :APPLAUSE: . This day is truely a gift from a higher power :D :lol:

[color=darkgreen]
You're welcome ;)[/color]
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club #31 Cover - War For Cybertron Bumblebee Revealed (1040509)
Posted by zodconvoy on January 26th, 2010 @ 12:56am CST
That Bumblebee looks amazing! It's gonna look awesome on my Bumblebee shelf.

I can't wait for this months issue! So glad I'm a Club member.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club #31 Cover - War For Cybertron Bumblebee Revealed (1040523)
Posted by nemesis-prime on January 26th, 2010 @ 2:16am CST
gettin BB unsure about prime tho
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club #31 Cover - War For Cybertron Bumblebee Revealed (1040536)
Posted by Abraxsis on January 26th, 2010 @ 3:08am CST
Gotta disagree with everyone so far. BB looks horrible, the only good thing is the head. Skinny upper legs, fatimus prime syndrome on the torso, overly fat forearms and lower legs. I'll stick with my classics BB and pass on this.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club #31 Cover - War For Cybertron Bumblebee Revealed (1040544)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on January 26th, 2010 @ 3:51am CST
i thought it was a CGI picture woah these look AWESOME!

though i would to see prime since he is my favorite war for cybertron deisgn (and my favorite prime design)
:P
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club #31 Cover - War For Cybertron Bumblebee Revealed (1040547)
Posted by Orthobotrex on January 26th, 2010 @ 3:58am CST
For me, I think this looks better than the alternity figure, though I still have issues with the spindly legs. I'll have to wait for the Takara version, if there'll be one at all. I hope they don't do him in battle damaged colors given that he's in a war! That would suck so much... :roll:
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club #31 Cover - War For Cybertron Bumblebee Revealed (1040556)
Posted by Trikeboy on January 26th, 2010 @ 4:42am CST
I like the look of Bumblebee and can hardly wait for the magazine to arrive so I can see the alt mode. To those complaining about spindly arms, upper legs and fat torso, have you looked at a G1 Bumblebee lately.

Looks to me they are keeping true to the G1 designs with a Cybertronian twist. Go for it, in my opinion.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club #31 Cover - War For Cybertron Bumblebee Revealed (1040562)
Posted by im ruined on January 26th, 2010 @ 5:34am CST
Oh Rockin! Like a G1/movie/animated hybrid
Best bumble ever
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club #31 Cover - War For Cybertron Bumblebee Revealed (1040567)
Posted by Mechastrike on January 26th, 2010 @ 6:16am CST
they finally made a g1, live action movie hybrid. can't wait to see the car mode and the rest of the characters.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club #31 Cover - War For Cybertron Bumblebee Revealed (1040574)
Posted by warwik311 on January 26th, 2010 @ 7:02am CST
AWESOME!!!! I think it's gonna be a great year to be a transfan! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club #31 Cover - War For Cybertron Bumblebee Revealed (1040577)
Posted by Z3ROhour on January 26th, 2010 @ 7:28am CST
*gasp*

drool
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club #31 Cover - War For Cybertron Bumblebee Revealed (1040590)
Posted by Diem on January 26th, 2010 @ 8:33am CST
Meh.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club #31 Cover - War For Cybertron Bumblebee Revealed (1040602)
Posted by hinomars19 on January 26th, 2010 @ 9:07am CST
for those concerned about the legs, I don't think the pose is too forgiving...looks a little awkward.

I'm a bit worried about pins in the legs, though. We still have no idea of size class, right?
And is it the photoshopping, or is he looking a little titanium esque? I think another news story said that hasbro are releasig a limited line tied to the game, could it be going down that route?

I like him, btw
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club #31 Cover - War For Cybertron Bumblebee Revealed (1040612)
Posted by decepticonblitz77 on January 26th, 2010 @ 9:44am CST
these are what the bayformers should have been :(
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club #31 Cover - War For Cybertron Bumblebee Revealed (1040614)
Posted by Requiem Prime on January 26th, 2010 @ 10:06am CST
So pretty =P~

It looks like they hit all the right marks on his robot mode from what we've seen. I can't wait for the vehicle mode! I hope the Optimus we saw was either a model or low class size.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Beast Fire Predaking Beast Hunters Predacons Rising - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 51 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Movie 5 Deluxe Class Berserker Slash Barricade Bumblebee Set of 4 - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 52 minutes 39 seconds
SDCC 2016 Exclusive set GIJOE and the Transformers Powerglide & Soundwave - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 57 minutes 9 seconds
SDCC 2012 Exclusive Set GIJOE Transformers - Destro & Shockwave HISS Tank - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 57 minutes
Transformers RID 20th Anniversary DVD Edition G1 Optimus Prime - dated 2006 - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 56 minutes 57 seconds
Kaiyodo Legacy of Revoltech LR-008 Convoy Optimus Prime Transformers Japan - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 9 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Titans Return Autobot Teslor & Brainstorm Walgreens Exclusive MOSC - Time Remaining: 7 days 18 hours 12 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Class Optimus Prime 100% Complete + Box - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 33 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem