Transformers Collector's Club is now selling Botcon CW Ratchet

Transformers News: Transformers Collector's Club is now selling Botcon CW Ratchet

Friday, September 15th, 2017 8:03PM CDT

Categories: Collectables, Collector's Club News
Posted by: WreckerJack   Views: 26,881

Our very own Kurthy pointed out to us that Transformers Collector's Club is now selling Botcon Exclusive Combiner Wars Ratchet. This figure is unpainted as you can see in the image below. Please note that the figure does not include stickers but does include accessories. They are available as a limited quantity, so be sure to order if you would like one.

Credit(s): Transformers collector's club
Re: Transformers Collector's Club is now selling Botcon CW Ratchet (1911198)
Posted by kurthy on September 15th, 2017 @ 8:27pm CDT
The sad thing is that UW-EX Lynx Master is still the better deal,if you can find it.
Re: Transformers Collector's Club is now selling Botcon CW Ratchet (1911202)
Posted by Etseterrestrial on September 15th, 2017 @ 8:38pm CDT
I always wanted to buy a chunk of white plastic for $150! :HEADHURTS:
Re: Transformers Collector's Club is now selling Botcon CW Ratchet (1911205)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on September 15th, 2017 @ 9:03pm CDT
Does this come with the head for Medix?

I want him the most of all.

Also. Shhhhh! Don't announce it!!! I was hoping no one would notice so that I could take my time and save up a little...
Re: Transformers Collector's Club is now selling Botcon CW Ratchet (1911208)
Posted by ScottyP on September 15th, 2017 @ 9:25pm CDT
DecepticonFinishline wrote:Does this come with the head for Medix?

I want him the most of all.

Nah, they need more ebay listings for it to show up so they know how much to jack up the pricing for their hoard of leftovers. :michaelbay:
Re: Transformers Collector's Club is now selling Botcon CW Ratchet (1911211)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 15th, 2017 @ 9:28pm CDT
Etseterrestrial wrote:I always wanted to buy a chunk of white plastic for $150! :HEADHURTS:

:shock:

Seriously? Who in their right mind would pay that kind of money for that? :lol:

:-?

Sajakiiiiiiiii? ;)
Re: Transformers Collector's Club is now selling Botcon CW Ratchet (1911214)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on September 15th, 2017 @ 9:42pm CDT
ScottyP wrote:
DecepticonFinishline wrote:Does this come with the head for Medix?

I want him the most of all.

For real though. Never been to BotCon, and never bought exclusives until this year. If I buy this (and let's be honest; I'm a sucker for combiners, so I probably will) will I get the head for Medix? I don't completely understand how these figures work. (I do already have the Medix sticker sheet on the way.)
Re: Transformers Collector's Club is now selling Botcon CW Ratchet (1911215)
Posted by kurthy on September 15th, 2017 @ 9:44pm CDT
DecepticonFinishline wrote:
ScottyP wrote:
DecepticonFinishline wrote:Does this come with the head for Medix?

I want him the most of all.

The description isn't conclusive. Call on Monday.
Re: Transformers Collector's Club is now selling Botcon CW Ratchet (1911216)
Posted by WreckerJack on September 15th, 2017 @ 9:53pm CDT

Could always find an CW First Aid and strip the paint off it.
Re: Transformers Collector's Club is now selling Botcon CW Ratchet (1911217)
Posted by Un_Chakal on September 15th, 2017 @ 9:54pm CDT
I want the Medix stickers. I already have a kitbashed body using parts from First Aid and Ironhide. I need those green stickers!
Re: Transformers Collector's Club is now selling Botcon CW Ratchet (1911219)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 15th, 2017 @ 10:10pm CDT
DecepticonFinishline wrote:Does this come with the head for Medix?
It does not.
Re: Transformers Collector's Club is now selling Botcon CW Ratchet (1911225)
Posted by Z3ROhour on September 15th, 2017 @ 10:55pm CDT
$150

FUDGE YOU!

r there people this stupid?

of course there are. Why would i even question it?
Re: Transformers Collector's Club is now selling Botcon CW Ratchet (1911227)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 15th, 2017 @ 10:59pm CDT
Z3ROhour wrote:$150
For which item?
Re: Transformers Collector's Club is now selling Botcon CW Ratchet (1911228)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 15th, 2017 @ 11:11pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Z3ROhour wrote:$150
For which item?

The Botcon unpainted Ratchet.
Re: Transformers Collector's Club is now selling Botcon CW Ratchet (1911237)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on September 16th, 2017 @ 1:06am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
DecepticonFinishline wrote:Does this come with the head for Medix?
It does not.

The fuq?!

How in the hell am I supposed to get that head? What is the damn point, even? Why offer the item if it can't even be used to its fullest extent? :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers Collector's Club is now selling Botcon CW Ratchet (1911270)
Posted by Gunmetal on September 16th, 2017 @ 8:39am CDT
DecepticonFinishline wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
DecepticonFinishline wrote:Does this come with the head for Medix?
It does not.

The fuq?!

I think TRU was selling unpainted Medix's. They're probably sold out now...
:-P
Re: Transformers Collector's Club is now selling Botcon CW Ratchet (1911271)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 16th, 2017 @ 8:39am CDT
DecepticonFinishline wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
DecepticonFinishline wrote:Does this come with the head for Medix?
It does not.

The fuq?!

How in the hell am I supposed to get that head?
Buy a CW First Aid and paint it yourself?

It's just the First Aid head, so even if Ratchet came with it, you'd still have to paint the head to make it look like Medix anyway.
Re: Transformers Collector's Club is now selling Botcon CW Ratchet (1911291)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on September 16th, 2017 @ 11:26am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
DecepticonFinishline wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
DecepticonFinishline wrote:Does this come with the head for Medix?
It does not.

The fuq?!

How in the hell am I supposed to get that head?
Buy a CW First Aid and paint it yourself?

Like, red color and all? All the Medix that currently exist started with a red head?
Re: Transformers Collector's Club is now selling Botcon CW Ratchet (1911296)
Posted by YoungPrime on September 16th, 2017 @ 11:54am CDT
Wow...so this is how their legacy ends????

I honestly wanted give some respect to them especially with how crappy Hascon turned out to be.

But then they do crap like this which only reminds me why I was "Meh" about them losing their license in the first place.

Good riddance!
Re: Transformers Collector's Club is now selling Botcon CW Ratchet (1911303)
Posted by kurthy on September 16th, 2017 @ 12:12pm CDT
YoungPrime wrote:Wow...so this is how their legacy ends????

Good riddance!

Yeah, it's kind of sad how ridiculous the prices are, but there are some good deals still like the diaclone stuff. 4 warruders under $40, burnout and lifeticket and $30, zaptrap under $20. The club bonus figures are a good price, too, but anything botcon or tfss related is EXPENSIVE.
Re: Transformers Collector's Club is now selling Botcon CW Ratchet (1911321)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on September 16th, 2017 @ 2:15pm CDT
At this point, they really should just slash their prices on everything.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Collectors Club Exclusive Deluxe Scourge w/ Tech Specs NEW - Time Remaining: 8 days 2 hours 55 minutes 45 seconds
Grimlock Masterpiece MP-3 Transformers Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive 2013 New MISP! - Time Remaining: 9 days 13 hours 58 minutes 6 seconds
GI Joe Cobra Commander Old Snake 2015 FSS Club Exclusive Transformers Complete - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 2 minutes 9 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 1 AUTOBOT WHEELIE ANIME PRODUCTION CEL AND BACKGROUND - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 5 minutes 37 seconds
Smokescreen Red Alert Landmine Downshift + Deluxe Cybertron Transformers MISP - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 9 minutes 15 seconds
TRANSFORMERS-ROBOTS IN DISGUISE-AUTOBOT-PROWL-BLUE-POLICE CAR- MOC 2001 - Time Remaining: 6 days 4 hours 12 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon Mechtech deluxe Optimus Prime Loose 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 14 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Armada Overload Trailer Only - Time Remaining: 27 days 3 hours 17 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017