Transformers Collectors' Club Magazine Issue #38 Starting to Mail

Transformers Collectors' Club Magazine Issue #38 Starting to Mail

Tuesday, March 29th, 2011 9:20pm CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Movie Related News, Toy News, People News, Interviews, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 98,560

Just a quick reminder for you Seibertronians who are also members of the Transformers Collector's Club to keep an eye on your mailbox. The April/May Issue 38 of the Club Magazine has started to mail. Here's some of what you can look forward to in this issue:

• TFCC exclusive Toy Fair interview with director Michael Bay
  • Morgan Lofting Interview (the voice of GI Joe's Baroness and Transformers G1's Firestar and Moonracer)
  • 2005 Convention Ironhide and Outback bios
  • Kre-O, clear images of Kreons Bluestreak and Skywarp
  • Battlelines Part 2 - Magnus is putting a team together
  • Recordicons by David Willis

Credit(s): TFCC

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Magazine Issue #38 Starting to Mail (1202335)
Posted by #Sideways# on March 29th, 2011 @ 9:38pm CDT
I want to be part of this club, but I don't know...

Clear images of Kre-O Bluestreak and Skywarp!?!?!?!?!? I hope these will be posted!
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Magazine Issue #38 Starting to Mail (1202367)
Posted by JazzPaxx on March 29th, 2011 @ 10:26pm CDT
Yeah, I wish I could be in it :(
I really want those exclusives, too! :sad:
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Magazine Issue #38 Starting to Mail (1202385)
Posted by Rated X on March 29th, 2011 @ 11:00pm CDT
This will be my first issue of the TF club magazine. I hope its cool. I got in the club for G2 Ramjet and a Botcon discount, but if the mag and Sideburn are cool the even better. ;)
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Magazine Issue #38 Starting to Mail (1202462)
Posted by Vicalliose on March 30th, 2011 @ 6:22am CDT
I just hope mine shows up this time. The last November issue I had to have them re-send TWICE. :-(
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Magazine Issue #38 Starting to Mail (1202651)
Posted by Zomatron on March 30th, 2011 @ 3:36pm CDT
I just got mine! Living in Texas has it advantages. :CON:
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Magazine Issue #38 Starting to Mail (1202815)
Posted by puttster3 on March 31st, 2011 @ 1:35am CDT
Zomatron wrote:I just got mine! Living in Texas has it advantages. :CON:

Would you take offense if I told you your name reminded me of Zartan?

Anyways I can't wait to get Sideburn, and for the fun of it make him red by powering him up with Protector armour, if you know what I mean :).
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Magazine Issue #38 Starting to Mail (1204081)
Posted by Vicalliose on April 2nd, 2011 @ 4:52pm CDT
Am I mistaken in thinking this is a magazine for toy collectors?
I'm not interested in reading yet another interview with Mr. Bloated Ego. And did they really have to stick his ugly mug on there too? :SICK:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS BOTCON 2013 MACHINE WARS SUNSTORM #A" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer Set- Blurr, Boulder, Chase" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Commander Class Megatron Figure Sealed AA173" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON WFC-S32 BLACKJACK & HYPERDRIVE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Powertrain & Highjump Siege War for Cybertron Micromaster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers  Shattered Glass   #4  * First Print *    Cover A     NEW!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Commander Class Optimus Prime Figure Sealed Z943" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC-S44 Siege Battlemasters Singe War for Cybertron Target" on EBAY