Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck Now Arriving

Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck Now Arriving

Monday, April 23rd, 2012 2:01pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 26,434

Keep an eye on those mailboxes TFCC members! This year's membership incentive figure Runamuck has started to arrive. Mine arrived this morning and I snapped a few quick shots of the highly anticipated freebie and companion to TFCC's 2012 Exclusive Over-Run (aka Runabout).

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck Now Arriving (1372128)
Posted by gothsaurus on April 23rd, 2012 @ 2:49pm CDT
These do look fantastic. Great sculpt, packaging, and concept. Glad to see them knock one out of the park, in the midst of all the other issues and drama. When the dust settles, I'm just glad to walk away from it all with some really decent figures this year.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck Now Arriving (1372131)
Posted by Heavy B on April 23rd, 2012 @ 3:02pm CDT
Still waiting on the toy, and the newest club magazine.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck Now Arriving (1372145)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on April 23rd, 2012 @ 3:46pm CDT
Got mine today. Since I don't care for the character or the mold, he will be on his way to his new home tomorrow.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck Now Arriving (1372147)
Posted by gothsaurus on April 23rd, 2012 @ 3:56pm CDT
Whaaaa. Wow. Don't care for the mold. I'm completely the opposite. With various slight transformation changes and poses, you can make 3 vastly different characters out of the mold.

Between the twins, Wheeljack and Tracks, you can pose the backpack, wings, launchers, and wheels in various positions (not to mention the legs). It's almost as much fun as the Sideswipe mold.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck Now Arriving (1372148)
Posted by zodconvoy on April 23rd, 2012 @ 3:59pm CDT
zodconvoy wrote:At this rate, I'll probably get my Runamuck before my Runabout! :HEADHURTS:

I just came home to a post office missed packed card so it looks like I was right!

Now to walk to the the post office before work tomorrow.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck Now Arriving (1372160)
Posted by NTESHFT on April 23rd, 2012 @ 4:36pm CDT
I just got my issue of TFCC but no Runamuck....................is that cause for concern?.........
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck Now Arriving (1372162)
Posted by gothsaurus on April 23rd, 2012 @ 4:42pm CDT
nah. They ship separately, so I wouldn't worry JUST yet.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck Now Arriving (1372185)
Posted by DevastaTTor on April 23rd, 2012 @ 5:50pm CDT
Whoa, mine actually arrived today! Glad it arrived intact despite some damage to the box.

Good looking figure, love this set!
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck Now Arriving (1372268)
Posted by midnitegsr on April 23rd, 2012 @ 10:00pm CDT
Awesoke figure! This paint app looks way more fancy than anything in the stores, metallic pin stripes, sweet. Great set for old school peeps
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck Now Arriving (1372271)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on April 23rd, 2012 @ 10:19pm CDT
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck Now Arriving (1372276)
Posted by God Magnus on April 23rd, 2012 @ 10:27pm CDT
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck Now Arriving (1372277)
Posted by zodconvoy on April 23rd, 2012 @ 10:28pm CDT
grimdragon2001 wrote:just got Runamuk today, been a while since i got the magazine though. last issue i got was the first issue the twins showed on the comic

That was the last issue and most people still haven't gotten the next one. No worries.

Yet.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck Now Arriving (1372282)
Posted by mattwhite924 on April 23rd, 2012 @ 10:42pm CDT
I just got mine today. I'm loving the gold paint on him.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck Now Arriving (1372284)
Posted by Rated X on April 23rd, 2012 @ 10:48pm CDT
I got mine today. But no TFC magazine yet. Im not sure why anyone wouldnt like this figure. My goal is to have a scale figure for every character in the G1 continuity. Hasbro, 3rd party, KO, it really doesnt matter to me. I welcome the real "twins" to my shelf.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck Now Arriving (1372378)
Posted by gothsaurus on April 24th, 2012 @ 9:01am CDT
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck Now Arriving (1372397)
Posted by God Magnus on April 24th, 2012 @ 10:01am CDT
God Magnus wrote:I just got my Over-Run today. Hopefully I won't have to wait as long for my Runamuck.

Turns out the wait wasn't bad at all as Runamuck just showed up in my mailbox today!
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck Now Arriving (1372411)
Posted by Rated X on April 24th, 2012 @ 10:55am CDT
gothsaurus wrote:Rated X... I think you summed up what a LOT of collectors are shooting for, me included.

Thanks my friend. I make no secrets on where I stand with my collection. As far as these guys being the "real twins" I feel Sunstreaker and Sideswipe never really had any particular bond to be considered twins. One was a real Lamborghini Countach, the other a futuristic take on the same car. Thats about all. And let me not get into Mudflap and Skids... ;)
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck Now Arriving (1372414)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on April 24th, 2012 @ 10:56am CDT
Got mine yesterday :) Or at least 24 hours ago depending on your time zone.

Currently at a friend's place in the US, which means I'm not getting it in-hand till late June. Oh well, at least it made it safely...

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck Now Arriving (1372424)
Posted by gothsaurus on April 24th, 2012 @ 11:07am CDT
Yeah, in my mind, I just picture some of those guys rolled off the assembly line on the same day. (Prowl, Bluestreak.... Jazz, Stepper... a dozen seekers.

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck Now Arriving (1372434)
Posted by Shadowstream on April 24th, 2012 @ 11:26am CDT
gothsaurus wrote:But I somehow do picture these two guys as twins in the way they interact. And of course the twins Mudflap and Skids... you know... the G1 one ehobby ones. The others do...not...exist. *puts fingers in ears and yells la-la-la-la*

Skids and Screech I think you mean, and yeah the others are not even worth thinking about.

I'm annoyed that I may have to part ways with my Over-run since I wasn't willing to deal with the club any more. Cool either one of these guys may be, but having one without the other does kinda detract from the overall package.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Hero Mashers Transformers Beast Hunters Series Starscream Hasbro Kids Toy Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed #2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream - deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Doc Green Figure Hasbro HTF" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots DR MOROCCO 2.5” Figure Villain PVC Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation 1 3-D Jigsaw Stand Up Puzzle Warren Ultra Magnus 1986" on EBAY