Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack Up At Wal-Mart.ca

Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack Up At Wal-Mart.ca

Tuesday, August 9th, 2016 8:41am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: shajaki   Views: 30,784

Good morning Seibertronians of Canada! Wal-Mart.ca has just listed the Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack, and the (technically 7) figure set is priced at $149.92 CAD. It currently is sitting at "low stock" but remember such things fluctuate. If you want to secure your Computron then click the pic below, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com: home for the best Galleries and Conversation around!

Transformers News: Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack Up At Wal-Mart.ca
Wal-Mart.ca wrote:In the Combiner Wars, teams of Autobots and Decepticons combine to form giant super robots and battle with the fate of worlds in the balance. Computron is never wrong. Of all the Combiner robots, he is the most successful at merging the different personalities of his component bots. The Autobot processes input from each of Technobots and evaluates all possible outcomes to identify the perfect plan of attack.

Join the battle and build a Combiner super robot with this 7-in-1 Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack. Get 6 Technobots figures that combine to form a Computron Combiner figure in this 1 set. The Voyager Class Scattershot figure forms the torso of the Computron Combiner figure; the Deluxe Class Afterbreaker, Strafe, Lightsteed, and Nosecone figures form the arms and legs; and the Legends Class Scrounge figure becomes a Combiner weapon.

The Combiner Wars universal connection system means these figures work with other Combiner Wars figures. Combine the Scattershot figure with other Deluxe Class Combiner Wars figures or combine Afterbreaker, Strafe, Lightsteed, and Nosecone figures with other Combiner Wars Voyager Class figures to build more Combiner super robot figures. (Additional figures are each sold separately.) The pack also includes 12 accessories, a Cybaxx mini-UFO figure, a Combiner Wars poster, and a collectible Computron character card.

Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
• Combiner Wars Computron Pack includes 6 Technobots figures
• Figures combine to build a Computron figure
• Each figure converts from robot mode to vehicle mode and back
• Figures work with other Combiner Wars figures (each sold separately)
• Comes with a poster and collector card

Walmart Item-31214199
UPC-63050940778
MCN-1930064
Group-6000195422580
SKU-6000195422581

Credit(s): Wal-Mart.ca

Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack Up At Wal-Mart.ca (1813551)
Posted by Tigertrack on August 9th, 2016 @ 8:45am CDT
Unrelated to Victorion conversation...

I grabbed a Unite Warriors Prowl because Prowl. And of certain characters and molds, I don't mind getting another to see differences, hoping for significant differences, but not always getting them. This mold is awesome and fun, and this character is one of my favs.

Anyway, this Prowl is somewhat funny. Different enough. Interesting swaps of black and white plastics in the arms and in the neck and connectors of the car front. A few extra paint apps on UW. But UW does feel a bit too white/single colored. The waist is painted a bit better on UW, but in my opinion Hasbro's wins the overall best look. The painted rims on UW is also hard to overlook, but overall doesn't change my last opinion. Hasbro's is nicely broken up and yet cohesive color app wise. Both have the oddly colored piece of forearm plastic that sticks out I car mode making the side panel and door looks funny. Funny enough, it is the opposite colored plastic on each and neither color looks good.

So, suck it TT lovers! I'm kidding, I love TT as much as Hasbro...

And I do love that mold. Fun transformation, and the gimmick, well, if you want combiners you got it! I'll keep 'em both because 'keep calm and let Prowl handle it'....
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack Up At Wal-Mart.ca (1813592)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 9th, 2016 @ 10:26am CDT
Sjeng wrote:Hot Spot and Onslaught look sufficiently different to me to forgive the reuse of molds, but Victorion for me is entirely redundant. He's a 95% repaint of existing molds, with a few little things added. He even has TWO similar helicopters. He simply doesn't do it for me.
Victorion was created in a series of polls in which the fans got to choose the faction, torso & weapon molds, limb molds, origin, color scheme, power, gender, name, personality type, and archenemy of an all new fan-built combiner.

At the time, there were only three kinds of molds for fans to choose from: Aerialbot molds, Stunticon molds, and Protectobot molds. There was no way Hasbro was going to make completely brand new molds for something so unpredictable as to be decided upon by the fans, so they instead gave fans the choice to pick which preexisting molds from the time would be used to create this new combiner. Yet, at the very least, Hasbro was willing to take whichever molds won and give them extensively retooled parts such as new headsculpts, new torsos, new forearms, new weapons, and even exclusive new combiner hands and feet.

The end result was a combiner with Protectobot torso & weapon molds, two Stunticon limb molds, and two of the same Aerialbot helicopter mold (the voting between the two jet molds and the helicopter mold skewed in favor of the helicopter twofold over the two jet molds). Because the helicopter mold won enough to garner two of itself, the two helicopter characters of the combiner were made into being twin sisters with opposite-mirrored color schemes and molding.
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack Up At Wal-Mart.ca (1813815)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 9th, 2016 @ 9:20pm CDT
Thanks to Forum Administrator Burn and member griffin of Ozformers we bring to you the news that both G2 Bruticus and Computron are now available in Australia! These 2 sets, along with Victorion, G2 Superion, and Devastator are currently available for $199.99. Check out the image shared below, and let us know if you plan to pick on of these guys up!

Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack Up At Wal-Mart.ca (1813816)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on August 9th, 2016 @ 9:28pm CDT
They still have devastator there
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack Up At Wal-Mart.ca (1813855)
Posted by Sjeng on August 10th, 2016 @ 12:03am CDT
Bumblebee21 wrote:They still have devastator there

exactly my thought! How much is 199AUS? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack Up At Wal-Mart.ca (1813857)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on August 10th, 2016 @ 12:11am CDT
Sjeng wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:They still have devastator there

exactly my thought! How much is 199AUS? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Its roughly EUR 140, excluding shipping and import duties.
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack Up At Wal-Mart.ca (1813858)
Posted by X3ROhour on August 10th, 2016 @ 12:19am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sjeng wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:They still have devastator there

exactly my thought! How much is 199AUS? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Its roughly EUR 140, excluding shipping and import duties.

154 USD

U Should try BBTS.

99.99 USD for most of them.

140 USD for Dev
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack Up At Wal-Mart.ca (1813870)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 10th, 2016 @ 4:44am CDT
Computron buyers, give me your Scrounge! :P
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack Up At Wal-Mart.ca (1813950)
Posted by o.supreme on August 10th, 2016 @ 11:16am CDT

An image never seen at a Retail store in the US... EVER :(
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack Up At Wal-Mart.ca (1813951)
Posted by Kurona on August 10th, 2016 @ 11:18am CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Computron buyers, give me your Scrounge! :P

He's like the biggest reason people are even considering this Computron instead of just getting Takara's lol
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack Up At Wal-Mart.ca (1813965)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on August 10th, 2016 @ 12:28pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:Image

An image never seen at a Retail store in the US... EVER :(

I've only seen devastator in stores none of the other ones
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack Up At Wal-Mart.ca (1813971)
Posted by o.supreme on August 10th, 2016 @ 12:39pm CDT

Again, I know our memories seem to be flawed over the years, but growing up in the 80's there was only one Toys R Us, one Kay Bee, and a couple of other stores (Montgomery Wards, BEST etc...) near my home that had toys, but I never seem to remember having trouble finding, or having to go all over to hunt for a particular transformer I wanted, they always seemed to just be there. I know because of the prevalence of online shopping Times have changed...I just miss the old ways sometimes.
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack Up At Wal-Mart.ca (1813978)
Posted by Tyrannacon on August 10th, 2016 @ 1:10pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:I've never seen any of them in store (though I know Dev and Superion have been sold at retail). I'm just speaking more to the general availability, and seemingly plentiful quantities.

You're not alone in that sentiment. Sadly I don't know what it is, but even here these stores are poorly supplied when it comes to toys.
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack Up At Wal-Mart.ca (1814021)
Posted by Sjeng on August 10th, 2016 @ 2:41pm CDT
That Bot wrote:I have an extra Groovy Defensor and he's great.

That Bot wrote:Also, the American Red CW Optimus Prime has bad hip ratchets, which also applies to wave 2 Motormaster. It was fixed on Grand Scourge, Convoy Grand Prime, Battle Core Optimus Prime (the white one), and wave 4 Motormaster. Something to keep in mind.

So, basically, the Red Hasbro CW O/P always has bad hips? I just read this topic, and I understand that basically, the ratchets are off by half a tooth, thus not allowing the Combiner to stand straight, right? That's pretty bad. Definitely looking to find a Takara Grand Prime then instead of a Hasbro one.
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack Up At Wal-Mart.ca (1814029)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 10th, 2016 @ 2:51pm CDT
Sjeng wrote:Where did you get that Groove? I haven't seen a Hasbro Groove for sale anywhere here yet... But I assume that's the Hasbro Deluxe Groove?

Correct, it was the limited first run of the Hasbro Groove on the CW Defensor. CW Groove will be getting a much wider release in October, so you may be able to get one with more ease later this year.

Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack Up At Wal-Mart.ca (1814034)
Posted by Sjeng on August 10th, 2016 @ 3:04pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:Or you could get the CW Battle Core O/P that has an (as of yet) exclusive head mold, and a cooler deco - this also happens to relieve your collection of the monotony of another Prime with a red paint scheme. But if you really want a red Prime, then, yes, the UW Grand Convoy is your best way to go.

Well, since anything CW is very hard to find here in the NL and Belgium, it's gonna be hard to try and complete this guy anyway, red OR white. All I can find here is HotSpot and Cyclonus voyagers, and Dragstrip, Skydive and Firefly, and some RiD O/P's, and a few Optimus Maximus bases (discounted for €25,- but it looked horrible). And some random Legend class models. *sigh*
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack Up At Wal-Mart.ca (1814035)
Posted by Kurona on August 10th, 2016 @ 3:06pm CDT
Sjeng wrote:

the... the guy from 2012

that's what I call a shelfwarmer
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack Up At Wal-Mart.ca (1814049)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 10th, 2016 @ 3:24pm CDT
Sjeng wrote:

Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack Up At Wal-Mart.ca (1814052)
Posted by Sjeng on August 10th, 2016 @ 3:28pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Sjeng wrote:

Yes yes yes rub it in why dontcha :p
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack Up At Wal-Mart.ca (1814055)
Posted by o.supreme on August 10th, 2016 @ 3:30pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Unfortunately, that's what happens when one starts wanting to collect a year-old line just as it's coming to an end.

Something I've been telling myself every day for the last month...If only I could go back in time to tell myself to start collecting CW from day one. Of course if I could go back in time, I'd probably just purchase all Original Transformers toys...well honestly...if I could go back in time, I'd probably move on to bigger things than toys that would eventually lead to the destruction of time as we know it. So...we'll just stick with me lamenting my indecisiveness from a year ago ;)

Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-47 Kickback & Double Dealer" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-38 Laserbeak & Apeface" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-28 Rewind & Nightbeat" on EBAY
Buy "G1 Transformers Botcon 2013 Classics SEEKER HOTLINK  Tech Card  & instuctions" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Challenge at Cybertron Rodimus and Titans Return Hot Rod" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager ASTROTRAIN Loose Figure" on EBAY