Transformers Combiner Wars Fan-Built Victorion: In-Stock At Wal-Mart.ca

Transformers Combiner Wars Fan-Built Victorion: In-Stock At Wal-Mart.ca

Sunday, May 29th, 2016 2:43pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: shajaki   Views: 25,211

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Happy Sunday everyone, Canadians now have another source for all their Victorion needs! The Combiner Wars Fan-Built Collector Set has been added to Wal-Mart.ca for the up to par price of $149.92 CAD. That price qualifies it for free shipping, so hop to it if you don't want to gamble on finding one in store. Follow the link below, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com: home for the best Galleries and Conversation around!

Transformers News: Transformers Combiner Wars Fan-Built Victorion: In-Stock At Wal-Mart.ca

(Or if Toysrus.ca is more your speed, head thisaway)

Credit(s): Wal-Mart.ca


This article was last modified on Sunday, May 29th, 2016 3:57pm CDT

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Fan-Built Victorion: In-Stock At Wal-Mart.ca (1793521)
Posted by Broadside27 on May 29th, 2016 @ 3:27pm CDT
I thought it was supposed to be $99.99?
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Fan-Built Victorion: In-Stock At Wal-Mart.ca (1793524)
Posted by shajaki on May 29th, 2016 @ 3:48pm CDT
Broadside27 wrote:I thought it was supposed to be $99.99?
In the States(USD), yes. This is in Canada.

Though at TRU.ca, the G2 CW sets are on sale for $99.99 CAD at the moment.
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Fan-Built Victorion: In-Stock At Wal-Mart.ca (1793525)
Posted by RevTibe on May 29th, 2016 @ 3:49pm CDT
Broadside27 wrote:I thought it was supposed to be $99.99?

100 USD exchanges for 130 Canadian dollars. Not sure about the extra 20 on top, but I hear Canada has expensive toys, even accounting for the exchange rate.

Edit: Whoops, scooped by a minute.
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Fan-Built Victorion: In-Stock At Wal-Mart.ca (1793527)
Posted by william-james88 on May 29th, 2016 @ 4:40pm CDT
RevTibe wrote:
Broadside27 wrote:I thought it was supposed to be $99.99?

100 USD exchanges for 130 Canadian dollars. Not sure about the extra 20 on top, but I hear Canada has expensive toys, even accounting for the exchange rate.

Edit: Whoops, scooped by a minute.


The Pricing for these was set a while ago when our exchange rate would have made it 140$. Hasbro has reported great losses due to exchange so I guess they were just hedging their bets by pricing this higher in case our exchange worsened.
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Fan-Built Victorion: In-Stock At Wal-Mart.ca (1793531)
Posted by Mr_Autobot411 on May 29th, 2016 @ 4:50pm CDT
being canadian can sure suck at times, we always get killed with higher pricing and lack of stock. :HEADHURTS: :BANG_HEAD:

:BOT: :CON:
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Fan-Built Victorion: In-Stock At Wal-Mart.ca (1793537)
Posted by william-james88 on May 29th, 2016 @ 5:38pm CDT
Mr_Autobot411 wrote:being canadian can sure suck at times, we always get killed with higher pricing and lack of stock. :HEADHURTS: :BANG_HEAD:

:BOT: :CON:

But it can also be the best place in the world to collect: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ale/35409/

You give and you take. I dont know whats better somethines though like: would I have preferred getting Arcee, Chromia and Brainstorm locally over the fact that I was able to get a complete Bruticus for 60$ :-?
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Fan-Built Victorion: In-Stock At Wal-Mart.ca (1793544)
Posted by Mr_Autobot411 on May 29th, 2016 @ 6:46pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Mr_Autobot411 wrote:being canadian can sure suck at times, we always get killed with higher pricing and lack of stock. :HEADHURTS: :BANG_HEAD:

:BOT: :CON:

But it can also be the best place in the world to collect: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ale/35409/

You give and you take. I dont know whats better somethines though like: would I have preferred getting Arcee, Chromia and Brainstorm locally over the fact that I was able to get a complete Bruticus for 60$ :-?



its totally hit and miss, i still havent seen much bruticus limbs or onslaught in stores around my area, Toys r us has become really brutal with stock, walmart all ive ever seen is crappy RID figures. MP Starscream never showed up at any of the TRUs i worked at, or stores of other mangers i Knew.
Basically i dont agree its the best place to collect, its just ok to meh. I have a TF dealer thats how i do my business. He gets everything i need at very decent prices. Otherwise i prolly wouldnt have added arcee, brainstorm, and chromia. which are outstanding figures. I saw that crazy sale Tru had last week, i got there first thing in the morning, they had NOTHING, so yea thats why i feel that being a canadain collector kinda blows. Esp with our dollar.

:BOT: :CON:
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Fan-Built Victorion: In-Stock At Wal-Mart.ca (1793548)
Posted by william-james88 on May 29th, 2016 @ 6:58pm CDT
Mr_Autobot411 wrote:Basically i dont agree its the best place to collect, its just ok to meh. I have a TF dealer thats how i do my business. He gets everything i need at very decent prices. Otherwise i prolly wouldnt have added arcee, brainstorm, and chromia. which are outstanding figures. I saw that crazy sale Tru had last week, i got there first thing in the morning, they had NOTHING, so yea thats why i feel that being a canadain collector kinda blows. Esp with our dollar.

:BOT: :CON:

I said its sometimes the best place to collect and sometimes it sucks. What I meant was that it varies greatly and can sometimes be awesome. For example, when you went and they had nothing, you could have just asked for a raincheck. I did, like that when they stock Legends Shockwave, I will get him for 5$ ;)^ You didnt want to do that?
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Fan-Built Victorion: In-Stock At Wal-Mart.ca (1793550)
Posted by Mr_Autobot411 on May 29th, 2016 @ 7:05pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Mr_Autobot411 wrote:Basically i dont agree its the best place to collect, its just ok to meh. I have a TF dealer thats how i do my business. He gets everything i need at very decent prices. Otherwise i prolly wouldnt have added arcee, brainstorm, and chromia. which are outstanding figures. I saw that crazy sale Tru had last week, i got there first thing in the morning, they had NOTHING, so yea thats why i feel that being a canadain collector kinda blows. Esp with our dollar.

:BOT: :CON:

I said its sometimes the best place to collect and sometimes it sucks. What I meant was that it varies greatly and can sometimes be awesome. For example, when you went and they had nothing, you could have just asked for a raincheck. I did, like that when they stock Legends Shockwave, I will get him for 5$ ;)^ You didnt want to do that?


i worked there so i know. they didnt have anything my dealer cant get, i have legends shockwave already, was looking to see if they had any onslaughts and limbs. didnt have any. so i found a dude on kiijjii and traded some movie doubles for his set lol.

the rain checks are even hit and miss cuz sometimes they never get the product back in, just like with Mp screamer, had a raincheck never came.

anyway thats life. Till all are one. :BOT: :CON:
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Fan-Built Victorion: In-Stock At Wal-Mart.ca (1793555)
Posted by shajaki on May 29th, 2016 @ 7:31pm CDT
Mr_A, where do you live?
Here in Edmonton the only things we missed out on was Bruticus (he came, but very sparsely) and FOC Ruiniation. MP Screamer was here, but sparse as well. As for Arcee/Chromia/Brainy, they weren't released Canada wide.

I'd say our distribution is pretty great. Even growing up in Ft Mac, with only a Zellers and later a Wal-Mart, I didn't miss out on much. Compared to the likes of the UK, I won't here me complaining (much) :lol:
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Fan-Built Victorion: In-Stock At Wal-Mart.ca (1793558)
Posted by william-james88 on May 29th, 2016 @ 7:46pm CDT
shajaki wrote:Mr_A, where do you live?
Here in Edmonton the only things we missed out on was Bruticus (he came, but very sparsely) and FOC Ruiniation. MP Screamer was here, but sparse as well. As for Arcee/Chromia/Brainy, they weren't released Canada wide.

I see us talking about MP Starscream and in comparison to other countries, our distribution with him was the same or better (i.e. he actually was available, I bought him online). He was sparse all over north america. But the scalpers were insane on that one. My TRU never restocked after initial shipment which the majority can be found in this scalper's cart I took a pic of:

Image
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Fan-Built Victorion: In-Stock At Wal-Mart.ca (1793564)
Posted by shajaki on May 29th, 2016 @ 8:17pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:Image
:-x :-x :-x

I'd have given that %$#@ what for. :BLACKEYE:
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Fan-Built Victorion: In-Stock At Wal-Mart.ca (1793566)
Posted by Mr_Autobot411 on May 29th, 2016 @ 8:21pm CDT
shajaki wrote:Mr_A, where do you live?
Here in Edmonton the only things we missed out on was Bruticus (he came, but very sparsely) and FOC Ruiniation. MP Screamer was here, but sparse as well. As for Arcee/Chromia/Brainy, they weren't released Canada wide.

I'd say our distribution is pretty great. Even growing up in Ft Mac, with only a Zellers and later a Wal-Mart, I didn't miss out on much. Compared to the likes of the UK, I won't here me complaining (much) :lol:


i live in toronto man, not downtown, but just outside the city. It was a brutal time trying to find stuff. No screamer, bruitucus. arcee, chormia. Platiumn seekers, or typicticon. No defensor limbs, or hot spot, just saw them once at the store i worked at. Mostly it was crappy RID figures that were shelfwarming. its odd i know but trust me i couldnt find anything, walmart was the worst though. Thats why i have a TF dealer.

:BOT: :CON:
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Fan-Built Victorion: In-Stock At Wal-Mart.ca (1793567)
Posted by william-james88 on May 29th, 2016 @ 8:31pm CDT
Mr_Autobot411 wrote: Platiumn seekers, or typicticon.

Those were online exclusives and everyone who wanted one at full price was able to get one (but would you have paid 200$ for Trypticon?). We newsed it all on this site.

The platinum seekers are still available if you want them:

http://www.walmart.ca/search/platinum%20transformers
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Fan-Built Victorion: In-Stock At Wal-Mart.ca (1793568)
Posted by shajaki on May 29th, 2016 @ 8:45pm CDT
Mr_Autobot411 wrote:i live in toronto man, not downtown, but just outside the city. It was a brutal time trying to find stuff. No screamer, bruitucus. arcee, chormia. Platiumn seekers, or typicticon. No defensor limbs, or hot spot, just saw them once at the store i worked at. Mostly it was crappy RID figures that were shelfwarming. its odd i know but trust me i couldnt find anything, walmart was the worst though. Thats why i have a TF dealer.
That kinda shocks me. Do you ever venture in the city to hunt? You should see if there's a local Facebook group that report sightings, I'm a part of one for Edmonton and it's helped me lots.

Also, I'll add that the Seeker Squadron never physically hit Canadian shelves, just online at Wal-Mart.ca (where they're still available). And Trypticon as far as I know never physically hit Canadian or American shelves. Closest we ever got was a decently priced Amazon listing (also still available).
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Fan-Built Victorion: In-Stock At Wal-Mart.ca (1793569)
Posted by Mr_Autobot411 on May 29th, 2016 @ 8:46pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Mr_Autobot411 wrote: Platiumn seekers, or typicticon.

Those were online exclusives and everyone who wanted one at full price was able to get one (but would you have paid 200$ for Trypticon?). We newsed it all on this site.

The platinum seekers are still available if you want them:

http://www.walmart.ca/search/platinum%20transformers



have them already, my dealer got em. Well i didnt see the article about trips, but i got him threw a trade so im happy i got him. personally if it came down to it i would have paid 200 for him lol. he was my first ever bot, my cousin got his hands on him one day and murdered him. So i was happy to get him again lol :BOT: :CON:
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Fan-Built Victorion: In-Stock At Wal-Mart.ca (1793570)
Posted by shajaki on May 29th, 2016 @ 8:48pm CDT
Willy the informative ninja :lol:
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Fan-Built Victorion: In-Stock At Wal-Mart.ca (1793571)
Posted by Mr_Autobot411 on May 29th, 2016 @ 8:49pm CDT
shajaki wrote:
Mr_Autobot411 wrote:i live in toronto man, not downtown, but just outside the city. It was a brutal time trying to find stuff. No screamer, bruitucus. arcee, chormia. Platiumn seekers, or typicticon. No defensor limbs, or hot spot, just saw them once at the store i worked at. Mostly it was crappy RID figures that were shelfwarming. its odd i know but trust me i couldnt find anything, walmart was the worst though. Thats why i have a TF dealer.
That kinda shocks me. Do you ever venture in the city to hunt? You should see if there's a local Facebook group that report sightings, I'm a part of one for Edmonton and it's helped me lots.

Also, I'll add that the Seeker Squadron never physically hit Canadian shelves, just online at Wal-Mart.ca (where they're still available). And Trypticon as far as I know never physically hit Canadian or American shelves. Closest we ever got was a decently priced Amazon listing (also still available).


im a very seasoned hunter all those things ive done. anything that was bought that i couldnt find was on kiijjii. or my dealer so i didnt stress, but honestly its pretty true. :BOT: :CON:
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Fan-Built Victorion: In-Stock At Wal-Mart.ca (1796187)
Posted by Madeus Prime on June 9th, 2016 @ 8:48am CDT
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Fan-Built Victorion: In-Stock At Wal-Mart.ca (1796200)
Posted by Ironhidensh on June 9th, 2016 @ 10:02am CDT
So has a KO copy of Victorian's sword started showing up yet?

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Twinferno and Daburu" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
Twincast / Podcast #278:
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Netflix Chromia" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Hardhead - Headmasters Retro Generations Titans Deluxe Hasbro WFC" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Mirage - Netflix War For Cybertron Generations Titans Decepticon TK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy HOTLINK Netflix Walmart Exclusive NEW MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG52 MISSFIRE & Targetmaster Aimless Titans Return Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Netflix HOTLINK Seeker Used Complete w/Box + Instructions" on EBAY
Buy "LG21 Hardhead | Japanese Transformers Legends" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Chromedome COMPLETE, Great Condition" on EBAY