Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker Spotted at ToysRus

Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker Spotted at ToysRus

Thursday, May 21st, 2015 10:04pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: shajaki   Views: 13,038

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

We told you about Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker showing up in specialty shops, but now he's been spotted at general retail! Thanks to Seibertron forum member TRozok21 we have a shot of the blue Generations Jetfire retool, coming out of a ToysRus in Ottowa Canada. So let the hunt begin, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your Transformers News!

Transformers News: Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker Spotted at ToysRus

Credit(s): TRozok21 @ Seibertron


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker Spotted at ToysRus (1688692)
Posted by zatara1701 on May 21st, 2015 @ 10:30pm CDT
FYI... I was on Hasbrotoyshop.com earlier and he was in stock on there... Plus there is some spring code going on too.

TC isn't for me...Not a big Seeker fan, but anyone else wanting to get him I just wanted y'all to know. :grin:

I have Jetfire. Next time I get this mold will be is if/when they come out with Starscream in it. :BOWDOWN:
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker Spotted at ToysRus (1688700)
Posted by TRozok21 on May 21st, 2015 @ 11:27pm CDT
*blushes* Aww shucks, I didn't think my little find would make the front page, considering how new I still am to here :oops:
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker Spotted at ToysRus (1688709)
Posted by Bradimus on May 21st, 2015 @ 11:55pm CDT
zatara1701 wrote:FYI... I was on Hasbrotoyshop.com earlier and he was in stock on there... Plus there is some spring code going on too.

TC isn't for me...Not a big Seeker fan, but anyone else wanting to get him I just wanted y'all to know. :grin:

I have Jetfire. Next time I get this mold will be is if/when they come out with Starscream in it. :BOWDOWN:


I think someone mentioned TC on HTS earlier. As for the Memorial15 code, I sent in a news message and nobody posted anything about it, so thanks for mentioning it here. :PEACE:
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker Spotted at ToysRus (1688718)
Posted by Cobotron on May 22nd, 2015 @ 12:13am CDT
What does Memorial15 get you? :D
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker Spotted at ToysRus (1688727)
Posted by Bradimus on May 22nd, 2015 @ 12:47am CDT
Cobotron wrote:What does Memorial15 get you? :D


15% off thru May 27, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. ET.

Also, they have free shipping on all orders @ $50.

I'm surprised the news crew didn't post the info for everyone. :shock:
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker Spotted at ToysRus (1688856)
Posted by shajaki on May 22nd, 2015 @ 7:55am CDT
TRozok21 wrote:*blushes* Aww shucks, I didn't think my little find would make the front page, considering how new I still am to here :oops:
It does if its a first! And it was the first brickNmortar store to have him. Thanks for providing a pic, and if you ever have anything you think if news, email us!
news@seibertron.com

Also, welcome! ;)
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker Spotted at ToysRus (1688919)
Posted by TRozok21 on May 22nd, 2015 @ 10:31am CDT
shajaki wrote:It does if its a first! And it was the first brickNmortar store to have him. Thanks for providing a pic, and if you ever have anything you think if news, email us!
news@seibertron.com

Also, welcome! ;)


Well thank you! Also this find is ironic, because it wasn't found at the TRU I work at :lol:
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker Spotted at ToysRus (1689031)
Posted by .... on May 22nd, 2015 @ 2:30pm CDT
shajaki wrote:We told you about Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker showing up in specialty shops, but now he's been spotted at general retail! Thanks to Seibertron forum member TRozok21 we have a shot of the blue Generations Jetfire retool, coming out of a ToysRus in Ottowa Canada. So let the hunt begin, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your Transformers News!

Image


I am gonna actually wait till the Starscream version of this mold comes out, the screamer is my fave! :HEADHURTS:
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker Spotted at ToysRus (1689063)
Posted by Roninx35 on May 22nd, 2015 @ 3:40pm CDT
Not sure if this is the right place for this but I was pleasantly surprised by what human alliance Spike could do......

IMAG00033.jpg
IMAG00032.jpg
IMAG00031.jpg
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker Spotted at ToysRus (1689068)
Posted by .... on May 22nd, 2015 @ 3:42pm CDT
Roninx35 wrote:Not sure if this is the right place for this but I was pleasantly surprised by what human alliance Spike could do......

IMAG00033.jpg
IMAG00032.jpg
IMAG00031.jpg


Cool!
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker Spotted at ToysRus (1689100)
Posted by Burn on May 22nd, 2015 @ 4:35pm CDT
BLASPHEMY!
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker Spotted at ToysRus (1689101)
Posted by .... on May 22nd, 2015 @ 4:37pm CDT
Burn wrote:BLASPHEMY!


No it's not. >:oP

It's SILLY! 8-} 8-} 8-}
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker Spotted at ToysRus (1689103)
Posted by Burn on May 22nd, 2015 @ 4:38pm CDT
Don't try correcting me on my opinions ...
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker Spotted at ToysRus (1689105)
Posted by .... on May 22nd, 2015 @ 4:40pm CDT
Burn wrote:Don't try correcting me on my opinions ...


Lol you may be the Forum admin, but I AM MORE BADASS!
:michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
PLEASE DON"T BAN ME.
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker Spotted at ToysRus (1689106)
Posted by Cobotron on May 22nd, 2015 @ 4:40pm CDT
Burn wrote:Don't try correcting me on my opinions ...
He's right. It's in the Australian Constitution.
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker Spotted at ToysRus (1689138)
Posted by .... on May 22nd, 2015 @ 5:24pm CDT
Please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me :shock: :shock: :shock:
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker Spotted at ToysRus (1689145)
Posted by no-one on May 22nd, 2015 @ 5:27pm CDT
Silly wrote:Please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me :shock: :shock: :shock:

Bart? Is that you?

And its "I will not challenge the obviously correct opinions of others." 100 times on the chaulk board.
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker Spotted at ToysRus (1689152)
Posted by prjkt on May 22nd, 2015 @ 5:32pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:
Burn wrote:Don't try correcting me on my opinions ...
He's right. It's in the Australian Constitution.

It's'so against the principal of the thing.
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker Spotted at ToysRus (1689154)
Posted by .... on May 22nd, 2015 @ 5:34pm CDT
carytheone wrote:
Silly wrote:Please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me please don't ban me :shock: :shock: :shock:

Bart? Is that you?

And its "I will not challenge the obviously correct opinions of others." 100 times on the chaulk board.


Bart? #-o
Simpson?
Re: Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker Spotted at ToysRus (1689155)
Posted by munkimus prime on May 22nd, 2015 @ 5:34pm CDT
Another reason for me to not enter a thread no a brand new page. Don't know what's going on here but carry on I’ll just sit here and watch. I've got popcorn.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #280 - A Roar That Grasps Victory
Twincast / Podcast #280:
"A Roar That Grasps Victory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Friday, July 16th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON BATTLE STEEL OPTIMUS PRIME, Cyberverse Cmdr 2011" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Crankcase Loose Incomplete Parts MechTech Dark of the Moon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe classics Voyager Megatron Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Original Vintage Scrapper Constructicon Figure Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series ~ #23 Deluxe KSI Sentry ~ Age of Extinction ~ NIP" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Movie 2 Rotf Voyager Mixmaster Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Skipjack Complete Voyager 67" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Offroad Bumblebee Complete Deluxe 57 Jeep" on EBAY