Transformers Cybertron DVD Preorder up at Walmart.com

Transformers Cybertron DVD Preorder up at Walmart.com

Thursday, April 17th, 2008 11:33am CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Digital Media News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 18,137

Walmart.com has listed the Transformrs: Cybertron DVD collection up for preorder. As previously reported here, the DVD collection is due out on July 22nd. No image or DVD information is listed on the preorder page at this time.

You can view the preorder for Transformers: Cyberton here.

Credit(s): Lawson

Re: Transformers Cybertron DVD Preorder up at Walmart.com (682670)
Posted by First-Aid on April 17th, 2008 @ 2:30pm CDT
Re: Transformers Cybertron DVD Preorder up at Walmart.com (682731)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 17th, 2008 @ 3:43pm CDT
First-Aid wrote:Cool...I liked that series and the toy line a lot. I have to admit I'm a completist though...has ANYONE done Energon and RiD box sets? I'd like to get them and torture my wife with them...maybe. WHo knows? I got her hooked on DBZ..LOL

Energon: No, it was skipped for some reason. Likely because it was the worst series of all of them and had the worst ratings (I think). BUT it did have a few episodes on DVD. Some early episodes, and some from later in the series.

RiD: Yes, but not in the U.S. Uk companies have released boxed sets of the whole series, but they're not region-free. Yet fans have been able to modify their DVD players so they can be watched. Go here:
to find out how.

Also, the japanese-exclusive series Headmasters, Masterforce, and Victory have been released in the UK and Australia (Victory not yet, but will be). They can be bought individually, or together in one set (UK only). This UK set also includes the one-episode series Zone.
Re: Transformers Cybertron DVD Preorder up at Walmart.com (682992)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on April 17th, 2008 @ 10:05pm CDT
$60+, I may wait for auctions.

I want this cause you know it's Transformers and all, but I just got a 15disc GI Joe set for $50, so you know, 120 epissodes, 2 mini series and a movie for less than a 50 episode subpare series.

I'll wait and see...
Re: Transformers Cybertron DVD Preorder up at Walmart.com (683355)
Posted by ponycorn on April 18th, 2008 @ 12:58pm CDT
I'm in a bind about this set. I just got my husband to start watching Galaxy Force with me on YouTube, but he'd rather watch Cybertron. That being said, it would be so convinient to have the DVD set.

So do we continue watching Galaxy Force online or stop, then pick up with Cybertron on DVD. I guess I'll have to talk it over with him.

I'm just happy I got him out of his G1-only box. He's even watching Animated with me now.
Re: Transformers Cybertron DVD Preorder up at Walmart.com (684892)
Posted by Fantransformers on April 20th, 2008 @ 7:21pm CDT
I've had the "unofficial" DVDs for years now. Nice to see the official version now come out, hopefully also maybe some DVD extras. Thanks for the post First Gen !!
Re: Transformers Cybertron DVD Preorder up at Walmart.com (684966)
Posted by First-Aid on April 20th, 2008 @ 10:54pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

to find out how.

Two notes:

Sabrblade you rock.
Guess where my tax stimulus check is going? :-P
Re: Transformers Cybertron DVD Preorder up at Walmart.com (685080)
Posted by olokin on April 21st, 2008 @ 8:45am CDT
Now I can watch Cybertron all over again. This time in DVD quality.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers G1 Platinum Edition AUTOBOT HEROES Ultra Magnus Springer Gift X-mas" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Autobots Inter Ops BLASTER PERCEPTOR Christmas Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition BUMBLEBEE & GRIMLOCK Gift Toy Kids Christmas Hot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Extinction Platinum Leader Grimlock & Optimus Prime Gift Toy Robots" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition OPTIMUS PRIME Year Of The Rooster Gift Figure Hot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition UNICRON Action Figure Christmas Kid Gift Toy Hot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of extinction - Costco Exclusive Leader Class Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION GRIMLOCK VS BRUTICUS" on EBAY