Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Build A Figure Arcee Revealed

Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Build A Figure Arcee Revealed

Friday, February 21st, 2020 6:23pm CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 15,682

Thanks to our own Sabrblade we have the first image of Transformers Cyberverse Build-a-Figure Deluxe Arcee! The image comes from the Walmart Mobile App. Some fans who've been critical of the 'partsforming' taking place with War For Cybertron: Earthrise Arcee will likely be pleased to find a concurrently released Arcee that appears to have a complete and intact transformation. What are your thoughts? 2020 is now the battle of the Arcees; make sure to chime in with your thoughts on your favorite in the forum. More reveals sure to come on this ToyFair weekend so be sure to stay tuned to Seibertron for the ultimate in Transformers news!

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Build A Figure Arcee Revealed

Credit(s): Sabrblade at Seibertron

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Build A Figure Arcee Revealed (2053417)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 21st, 2020 @ 6:25pm CST
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Build A Figure Arcee Revealed (2053421)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on February 21st, 2020 @ 6:33pm CST
Welp, I guess I'm tripling up on G1-style Arcee's now!
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Build A Figure Arcee Revealed (2053423)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on February 21st, 2020 @ 6:43pm CST
That’s a fine lookin Arcee. I dig the very Animated vibe she’s got goin on.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Build A Figure Arcee Revealed (2053444)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on February 21st, 2020 @ 8:32pm CST
I look forward to getting my hands on her. (not like that)
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Build A Figure Arcee Revealed (2053478)
Posted by Deadput on February 22nd, 2020 @ 1:24am CST
Ah man it's so sad that this Cyberverse Arcee is a leagues better designed version of the character then the Earthrise figure, and she even still has a big backpack so that puts it in perspective on how this figure doesn't even need to parts form.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Build A Figure Arcee Revealed (2053525)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 22nd, 2020 @ 8:35am CST
Dang, Arcee looks pretty nice!

An MP, an Earthrise, and a Cyberverse toy, this is the year of the Arcee! And amazingly, I think i named those toys in reverse order for how good they are.

I think Cyberverse will be my Arcee for the year
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Build A Figure Arcee Revealed (2053561)
Posted by Whifflefire on February 22nd, 2020 @ 10:31am CST
And suddenly, excitement for Arcee has returned...
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Build A Figure Arcee Revealed (2053595)
Posted by william-james88 on February 22nd, 2020 @ 12:40pm CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I think Cyberverse will be my Arcee for the year

Same here ;)^
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Build A Figure Arcee Revealed (2053597)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 22nd, 2020 @ 12:42pm CST
The above display photo features a previously-unannounced Scout class Wheeljack.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Build A Figure Arcee Revealed (2053601)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 22nd, 2020 @ 12:46pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I think Cyberverse will be my Arcee for the year

Same here ;)^

It's really funny to me that the TV shows that had Arcee has produced far better toys of her than the G1 design
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Build A Figure Arcee Revealed (2053606)
Posted by william-james88 on February 22nd, 2020 @ 12:49pm CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I think Cyberverse will be my Arcee for the year

Same here ;)^

I think it helps that she is made for a concurrent show and not the idea of the character we have in our collective memories. Anyways, I have a G1 style arcee, even the headmaster version. I really don
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Build A Figure Arcee Revealed (2053611)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 22nd, 2020 @ 12:52pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I think Cyberverse will be my Arcee for the year

Same here ;)^

To be a little fair, she still looks very G1 in the show.

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Build A Figure Arcee Revealed (2053632)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on February 22nd, 2020 @ 1:13pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I think Cyberverse will be my Arcee for the year

Same here ;)^

Not that anyone in this hobby has a problem collecting multiples of characters! ;)

Multiple.JPG
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Build A Figure Arcee Revealed (2053634)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on February 22nd, 2020 @ 1:16pm CST
*shakes fist jealously*
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Build A Figure Arcee Revealed (2053845)
Posted by william-james88 on February 22nd, 2020 @ 8:58pm CST
Seibertron now has a whole gallery with fresh new images and views of the Transformers Cyberverse / Bumblee Adventures display from the 2020 Toy Fair. Here we get clearer views and different angles for deluxes Arcee, Grimlock and Hot Rod as well as the upcoming Rack 'n' Ruin.

You can also spot Officer Class Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, Trooper Class Bumblebee Wildwheel, Meteorfire, Starscream and Megatron and warrior class cybertronian Bumblebee, Megatron, Starscream, Optimus Prime and Hammerbyte (who I guess is not cybertronian).

We have official images of these toys as well and they show that deluxe Grimlock can remove his crown. Hurray!

You can go to the entire gallery here or click on any image to be brought there. And you can click here to see all the different galleries we have for Toy Fair 2020.

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Build A Figure Arcee Revealed (2053851)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 22nd, 2020 @ 9:04pm CST
Hot damn those deluxes look really good
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Build A Figure Arcee Revealed (2053860)
Posted by Master Farr 1 on February 22nd, 2020 @ 9:23pm CST
I can't wait to see the next wave (I swear to god if these are all we're getting I will have to break something)
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Build A Figure Arcee Revealed (2053861)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on February 22nd, 2020 @ 9:24pm CST

However that Grimlock look awesome and that shark guy will be MINE.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Build A Figure Arcee Revealed (2053869)
Posted by Tuned Agent on February 22nd, 2020 @ 9:49pm CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:That Arcee... Ew, that's the ugliest head I've ever seen. Like a Gray alien or something. At least she don't seem to be a partformer. Starscream look also pretty weird.

However that Grimlock look awesome and that shark guy will be MINE.

I'm hoping it's the eyes. This is a hand-painted prototype, and her eyes look pretty poorly painted. There's clearly molded detail extending above the painted areas, it's like they missed almost half the surface of each eye.

Arcee looks decent otherwise. Her alt mode is a bit meh, but I checked the cartoon (thanks to Ig89ninja for pointing out the episode) and it's accurate. Too bad she's a shellformer, but I guess that's better that shellforming and partsforming. She's probably the only Cyberverse figure I might be interested in.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Build A Figure Arcee Revealed (2053875)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 22nd, 2020 @ 10:37pm CST
I wish that Warrior class "Cybertronian Mode" Megatron had a black buckethead helmet and a damaged left eye like he has in the show.

And here's hoping with get a large toy of Astrotrain.