Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed and he looks Awesome

Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed and he looks Awesome

Sunday, July 25th, 2021 8:02am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 26,612

We have a gorgeous reveal for you today with Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor. While there can always be more paint, the sculpt matches the screen model with great precision. He even has the detail of his beast tail being wrapped around his waist in robot mode. These images, posted on Walmart's website, show that he comes with armour that brings many homages together. The blades are an homage to the Beast Machines Night Slash Cheetor toy, the beast battle mask are an homage to G1 Catilla (both in terms of the inner bot aesthetic and the feature of placing a battle mask on the beast shell) and for a stretch, the shoulder claws in beast mode are reminiscent of the Prime Thundertron design, whos Alpha Trizer repaint was also Cheetor.

So lots of fun wrapped in a nice little windowless package. You'll let us know what you think.

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed
Transformers Universe Night Slash Cheetor Gallery

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed
Transformers G1 1988 Catilla Gallery

Credit(s): Walmart

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed and he looks Awesome (2111150)
Posted by MeGrimlock78 on July 25th, 2021 @ 9:13am CDT
I know it can never actually happen, but...repaint as Battle Cat from MotU PLEASE.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed and he looks Awesome (2111164)
Posted by Mistaken_Table on July 25th, 2021 @ 10:49am CDT
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed and he looks Awesome (2111172)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 25th, 2021 @ 12:00pm CDT
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed and he looks Awesome (2111175)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 25th, 2021 @ 12:10pm CDT
Mistaken_Table wrote:*Hums the Beast Wars theme* Cool, another Cheetor, but this one may be a little...down-market for my collection. Though it is nice to see Cyberverse widen the quality gap between itself and the Autentics line.
He was the main character and Guardian of the Allspark back in Season 2.

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed and he looks Awesome (2111185)
Posted by william-james88 on July 25th, 2021 @ 1:09pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:That Cheetor is absolutely gorgeous and it looks like way more fun than the Kingdom version. I'll be sure to get it when I'll see it in store. :APPLAUSE:

It does look more fun than the Kingdom version. I am actually working on a top 5 cheetor list (will wait for this guy to come out first though) and I am actually finding out that there are a lot better cheetors out there than the kingdom one. I am actually wondering right now which is better, Kingdom Cheetor or the OG 96 one. Not sure.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed and he looks Awesome (2111186)
Posted by Munkky on July 25th, 2021 @ 1:13pm CDT

I've bought Deluxe Bumblebee and Hot Rod from Ebay, they'll be arriving next month, and they'll be my first Cyberverse toys. For those who own these two, what am I in for?
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed and he looks Awesome (2111192)
Posted by william-james88 on July 25th, 2021 @ 1:56pm CDT
Munkky wrote:Cheetor looks pretty good, and I like the subtle Thundertron/Alpha Trizer homage with the placement of the claws on his shoulders, but I don't like that green sabertooth tiger helmet, it looks a bit doofy.

EEEESH, you're gonna see the two ends of the spectrum. Bumblebee is, with no exageration, one of the best Deluxe Bee figures we have ever gotten.

Hot Rod is utter trash though. Someone fucked up with that figure, the poseability is really neutered due to lots of stuff getting in the way. It's the worst deluxe in that line.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed and he looks Awesome (2111195)
Posted by bluecatcinema on July 25th, 2021 @ 2:02pm CDT
Very nice. And a lot more screen-accurate than the last Cheetor figure the toyline gave us.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed and he looks Awesome (2111216)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 25th, 2021 @ 4:26pm CDT
Thanks to an Amazon sale, I finally have Iaconus and Meteorfire.

Both bots are glorious and powerful robots, with a very retro look. I love it!

As for the vehicle, Meteorfire is very 1980's in his design and it's awesome! As for Iaconus, he turn into... a submisive bot? A something? He turn into a WHY-NOT! :lol:

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed and he looks Awesome (2111218)
Posted by Flashwave on July 25th, 2021 @ 4:52pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:Thanks to an Amazon sale, I finally have Iaconus and Meteorfire.

Both bots are glorious and powerful robots, with a very retro look. I love it!

Iaconus is supposed to be a Fort Max or Grandus Style stsrship, where being in space requires no aerodynamics, but the hand thrusters and the side ailerons are about the ony indication of which way is forward. They should have at least allowed thr legs to fold all the way over and maybe done some kind of molding on the calf to help it
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed and he looks Awesome (2111220)
Posted by william-james88 on July 25th, 2021 @ 5:21pm CDT
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed and he looks Awesome (2111227)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 25th, 2021 @ 7:11pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:I saw meteorfire on sale but still said no. Didn't see isconus though, how much was he?

20$can at Amazon for a short while. Now it's back to the usual 40$can. For 20$can, I couldn't say no for this silly thing. At that price I have my money's worth for some mindless fun, but I wouldn't have paid a single dollar more.

Meteorfire is damn awesome by the way. 20$can would have been the ideal price, but 22$can is better than nothing. I always kinda wanted it so my instincts said it was now or never.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed and he looks Awesome (2111228)
Posted by Emerje on July 26th, 2021 @ 12:01am CDT
I've thought of Iaconus' alt mode as being backwards. It doesn't make sense for the rockets to be in the front, I look at the blue knees and think of them as windows.

Now Cheetor, that's one I'm getting for sure. I love those almost Beast Machines armor parts I passed on the previous Cheetor because I didn't like the armor, but I have been watching prices on eBay so hopefully when this one comes out the prices will drop there. I want both of them for my growing Cheetor collection, I just don't care about the battleship.

To me the armored head shares a lot more with the Titanium figure thanks to all that green on top and sides of the head.

Emerje
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed and he looks Awesome (2111257)
Posted by AutobotDad on July 26th, 2021 @ 2:12pm CDT
Posted by william-james88 on July 25th, 2021 @ 1:56pm CDT
Munkky wrote:

Man I love that little hotrod. He’s one of my go to bots to idly transform. Sure he isn’t anywhere close to the best version of the character but when it comes to transforming and vrooming around (in a totally grownup fashion) he’s a winner in my book.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed and he looks Awesome (2111261)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 26th, 2021 @ 2:30pm CDT
AutobotDad wrote:

I'll have to keep an eye open in case I ever see it in store. :-?
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed and he looks Awesome (2111262)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 26th, 2021 @ 2:38pm CDT
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed and he looks Awesome (2111271)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 26th, 2021 @ 4:19pm CDT
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:Deluxe Class Cheetor actually looks tempting but... I'd feel "obligated" to get Thunderhowl too if I did get him, don't know why. :-?

If you go for a Thunderhowl, got for the Ultra. Way superior to the deluxe, IMO.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed and he looks Awesome (2111364)
Posted by william-james88 on July 27th, 2021 @ 8:45pm CDT
Can one of you do me a favor and tell me if this video works for you?

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed and he looks Awesome (2111365)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 27th, 2021 @ 8:46pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:Can one of you do me a favor and tell me if this video works for you?

not right now, on computer
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor Revealed and he looks Awesome (2111370)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 27th, 2021 @ 9:23pm CDT

! This video is unavailable.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #284 - Welcome to 2010
"Welcome to 2010"
Posted: Sunday, September 12th, 2021

Buy "transformers combiner wars computron" on EBAY
Buy "???? Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager Class CYCLONUS SILVERBOLT LOT NEW ????" on EBAY
Buy "???? Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager Class CYCLONUS MOTORMASTER LOT NEW ????" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Menasor With Brake Neck Complete" on EBAY
Buy "LG-EX Black Convoy Tokyo Toy Show 2017 Limited Edition Transformers Legends" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bombshell 100% Complete Titans Return Combiner Wars Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Siege War for Cybertron Autobot Hound Deluxe Class NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Hound Wheeljack Smokescreen Trailbreaker (Sky Reign)" on EBAY