Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse episode 14 "Siloed" and episode 15 "King of the Dinosaurs" on Hasbro's YouTube channel

Monday, December 17th, 2018 8:14PM CST

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: notirishman   Views: 14,139

Thanks to a heads up from Seibertronians Sabrblade and D-Maximal_Primal, we have word that the 14th and 15th episode of the Transformers: Cyberverse cartoon is now up on Hasbro's YouTube channel, "Siloed" and "King of the Dinosaurs!" Episode 14, "Siloed," follows Windblade after being captured in the previous episode, "Teletraan-X." Episode 15, "King of Dinosaurs" stars, shock of shocks, Grimlock, and his backstory of his time on Earth. So check out these episodes below and tell us what you think in the Pub forums below!

These episodes have aired in Canada and Cartoon Network for US airing, as well as the Cartoon Network mobile app and their website.

Check out the last episode "Matrix of Leadership," here.

Credit(s): Hasbro's YouTube channel

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Cyberverse episode 14 "Siloed" and episode 15 "King of the Dinosaurs" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1999445)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on December 17th, 2018 @ 10:19pm CST
So after reducing the 4 million year time gap to about 1 million in the Unicron Trilogy, IDW and the Bayniverse ironically eliminating it for TF arrival on present-day Earth while working more nebulous time gaps into prehistory, Animated reducing the time gap to 50 years, and Prime's Predacon prehistory perhaps perplexing us most of all after Unicron's reveal meant Earth had always had a connection to Cybertron...

...we finally get a TF universe with a straight-up +65 million year time gap to explain the Dinobots...all 1 of them.

Just seems long overdue, is all I'm saying.

And implies that all the searches for energon, the Ark, any Allsparks etc. really were totally blind, spanning the whole universe. Can't wait to see what all gets retconned into this huge time gap over the next 3 years or so!
Re: Transformers Cyberverse episode 14 "Siloed" and episode 15 "King of the Dinosaurs" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1999487)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 18th, 2018 @ 8:11am CST
And finally, the concluding two episodes of the season are up on Dailymotion.

Episode 17, "Awaken Sleeping Giants" - https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6z2ijo

Episode 18, "Eruption" - https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6z3wgk
Re: Transformers Cyberverse episode 14 "Siloed" and episode 15 "King of the Dinosaurs" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1999608)
Posted by notirishman on December 18th, 2018 @ 9:04pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:And finally, the concluding two episodes of the season are up on Dailymotion.

Episode 18, "Eruption" - https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6z3wgk

Thanks a lot!
Re: Transformers Cyberverse episode 14 "Siloed" and episode 15 "King of the Dinosaurs" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1999609)
Posted by william-james88 on December 18th, 2018 @ 9:06pm CST
PerfectVision wrote:I saw the final,my worry is a lack of originality in the future,i don'care anymore about a duel Op-Mega okay?!

So I watched the finale and I dont get this message, Megatron isnt even in sight.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse episode 14 "Siloed" and episode 15 "King of the Dinosaurs" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1999666)
Posted by PerfectVision on December 19th, 2018 @ 4:32am CST
william-james88 wrote:

I was talking from a global,futurist viewpoint,look like a incoming repeat.I hope some surprise about him,i can suggest the BEAST MACHINE phantom style but it kill it a bit.

Oh yes,that wasn't a spoil at all.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse episode 14 "Siloed" and episode 15 "King of the Dinosaurs" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1999695)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 19th, 2018 @ 8:35am CST
PerfectVision wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Oh yes,that wasn't a spoil at all.

Re: Transformers Cyberverse episode 14 "Siloed" and episode 15 "King of the Dinosaurs" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1999708)
Posted by Ig89ninja on December 19th, 2018 @ 9:24am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
PerfectVision wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Oh yes,that wasn't a spoil at all.

Re: Transformers Cyberverse episode 14 "Siloed" and episode 15 "King of the Dinosaurs" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1999710)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 19th, 2018 @ 9:29am CST
Ig89ninja wrote:I think he wants Megatron to be half dead from an accident or something, and for him to be hooked up to some creepy life support system like this
But, that Megatron was neither half-dead from an accident nor hooked up to life support. That was his control harness that allowed him to control all of Cybertron in full totalitarian rule, seeing and hearing everything on the planet's surface Big Brother style.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse episode 14 "Siloed" and episode 15 "King of the Dinosaurs" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1999725)
Posted by Ig89ninja on December 19th, 2018 @ 9:45am CST
Sabrblade wrote:

Re: Transformers Cyberverse episode 14 "Siloed" and episode 15 "King of the Dinosaurs" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1999755)
Posted by PerfectVision on December 19th, 2018 @ 11:20am CST
Ig89ninja wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

He is phantomatic overall,that's his vibes.

BH Skylinx,he look squellettic but does he is really a zombie?
Some display advice:bipedial with dragon head and big hand,there's a gap beetween them and the arms sadly,i paint his eyes in dark violet but i could have choose black.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse episode 14 "Siloed" and episode 15 "King of the Dinosaurs" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (1999762)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 19th, 2018 @ 12:41pm CST
Ig89ninja wrote:I’ve head cannon it to be a bit of both, since he fell without any protection though the fury of a time vortex, which in turn damaged/aged his organic half and mentally damaged him as well, but that’s just my head cannon
Whereas in the actual show itself, his beast mode looked wrecked because of all of his experimentations to get rid of it and its organic aspects.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse episode 14 "Siloed" and episode 15 "King of the Dinosaurs" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (2000926)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 25th, 2018 @ 7:15am CST
Having already watched it (as well as the final two episodes) in advance, I plum forgot that Episode 16 was put up on YouTube two days ago:

Re: Transformers Cyberverse episode 14 "Siloed" and episode 15 "King of the Dinosaurs" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (2001003)
Posted by notirishman on December 25th, 2018 @ 9:01pm CST
We have a gift for you this Christmas! The 16th episode of the Transformers: Cyberverse cartoon is now up on Hasbro's YouTube channel, "The Extinction Event!" This episode stars Shockwave, and his arrival to Earth to start his plan of the "extinction event." We also get more screen time for Grimlock, who was found last episode. So check out the episode below and tell us what you think in the Pub forums below!

The episode has aired in Canada and Cartoon Network for US airing, as well as the Cartoon Network mobile app and their website.

Check out the last two episodes, "Siloed" and "King of the Dinosaurs," here.

Re: Transformers Cyberverse episode 14 "Siloed" and episode 15 "King of the Dinosaurs" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (2001010)
Posted by william-james88 on December 25th, 2018 @ 11:06pm CST
While we started with roundtable reviews of episodes, as we got nearer to the end of the year it was not as easy to plan such articles. So for this batch, it's just me. For those who have some catching up to do as we near the finale, I have the youtube links right below the quick fire reviews.

Transformers: Cyberverse 11

Sabotage

Summary: Shockwave traps Bumblebee in a false memory designed to convince him he's a Decepticon.

Quick Thoughts: Shockwave has always been a rather underutilized villain in shows. Often on the sidelines. That is very contrasting to the comics where he has several times been an even bigger nemesis than Megatron himself. I really like the middle ground between those two extremes that this show takes. We have him as the diabolical scientist and as a looming threat but also getting his hands dirty for some immediate villainous treachery. My only problem is I think his plan was dumb, you would think someone that smart would come up with a plan that an amnesiac Bumblebee couldn't poke holes through in a matter of minutes.

Transformers: Cyberverse episode 12

Teletraan X

Summary: Windblade and Bumblebee trace an Autobot signal and find themselves lured into a trap set by Slipstream and her Seekers.

Quick Thoughts: I am not a fan of quirky characters, and that's what Teletraan X is. But hey, at least it's better than that Peter Dinklage drone from Destiny. It's cool to see the show come into it's own without relying on cool G1 fan wank flashbacks, though I find the seekers to not be that meaningful of threats. Also, while I do not care that Hasbro made Acid Storm female in this version, it gets quite frustrating to have the use a male seeker body for her.

Transformers: Cyberverse episode 13

Matrix of Leadership

Summary: Bee learns the meaning of leadership through three memories of Optimus Prime.

Quick Thoughts: Back to flashbacks, but I am not complaining. This is all the stuff a kid wants to see, Optimus being a bad ass (with no face removals). I also like seeing his Autobot light up shield since it makes it a fun gimmick kids can recreate with his toys, I am all for toy/show synergy. A fine episode but I still preferred the previous Optimus appearances.

Cyberverse episode 14

Siloed

Summary: The Seekers attempt to extract the location of the Ark from Windblade's memories.

Quick Thoughts: While the Maccadams episode is all kinds of special, I feel this might be my favourite. We get to see the show not dwell on flashbacks and focus on Windblade, a rather new character in Transformers lore. So it gives us a good look at what the show has to offer aside from all the fan oriented callbacks. And it is better WIndblade content than anything we have ever gotten in Machinima. I also love the Decepticon hierarchy and how scared the seekers are of Shockwave. The action was excellent and I love the little details, like how Windblade in jet mode has to do a slight circle to be able to escape vertically.

Re: Transformers Cyberverse episode 14 "Siloed" and episode 15 "King of the Dinosaurs" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (2001051)
Posted by Randomhero on December 26th, 2018 @ 8:10am CST

thats not a dig at you Will. Just something I have noticed now. 4-5 months ago before the release this series just loathed and now the first season has finished and it’s got overwhelming praise. There will always be that snarky fan here and there that will claim they could do better but over all it’s a solid series and is finally recognized for its merits.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse episode 14 "Siloed" and episode 15 "King of the Dinosaurs" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (2001053)
Posted by PerfectVision on December 26th, 2018 @ 8:27am CST
Randomhero wrote:It’s no longer surprising anymore that when a transformers cartoon gets announced and when clips start rolling it’s just panned and hated by the fandom and does a full 180 eventually.

Does i am the "snarky fan"?Maybe i'm paranoid like my comment about PAWlitic that has mysteriously dissapered,Trevor Knight felt forced to mention Sauron for cinephile marketing,you must know he's a reference to George Soros.Then,i talked about interracial promotion in the new movie but beetween a black and a jew.

About CYBERVERSE,i just lack enthousiasm.Can you say where the "overwhelming praise"come from?There's no message in that question.Did i missed something?

I thought first about feminism but even Grimlock is stronger than Bee,there's stil Shadowstriker who can attack him with hands.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse episode 14 "Siloed" and episode 15 "King of the Dinosaurs" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (2001055)
Posted by Randomhero on December 26th, 2018 @ 9:00am CST
PerfectVision wrote:

Okay your first paragraph is a giant mess that’s makes no sense and I gave up trying to figure out. And this is from someone with dyslexia and has grammar problems himself.

As for your second. On any message board you can find people saying that as the series progressed it won them over and really got a sense of enthusiasm as the story began progressing.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse episode 14 "Siloed" and episode 15 "King of the Dinosaurs" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (2001056)
Posted by ZeroWolf on December 26th, 2018 @ 9:06am CST

@PerfectVision what post are you on about that dissappeared? Also I'm not sure what you are on about with the feminism thing?
Re: Transformers Cyberverse episode 14 "Siloed" and episode 15 "King of the Dinosaurs" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (2001057)
Posted by PerfectVision on December 26th, 2018 @ 9:16am CST
ZeroWolf wrote:The series has won me over, I'm a fan and I think this series as done really well, and I look forward to what's to come in season 2.

The overpowered Windblade we talked about some time ago.I even remember a more recent scene where she take a big punch on her face and stand up like if nothing happened.

I don't see how my first paragraph make no sense.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse episode 14 "Siloed" and episode 15 "King of the Dinosaurs" on Hasbro's YouTube channel (2001058)
Posted by Randomhero on December 26th, 2018 @ 9:23am CST
PerfectVision wrote:

I don't see how my first paragraph make no sense.

She’s a robot dude they’re not human beings. We’ve seen these characters been shot in the face, cut in half, fall from orbit, dumped in acid and lava, building fall on them. Who the hell cares if she’s punched in the face and gets back up.

Complaining about being punched in the face and getting back up like it was nothing? That is reaching for flaws to pathetic heights especially is you’re trying throw feminism at it.

And yeah your first paragraph in any sense but that’s fine. Most people who say that’ stuff don’t see the wrong but even with grammar. Like, holy crap. I hope you got a thesaurus for Christmas.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #216 - Prime Galaxy
"Prime Galaxy"
Posted: Sunday, January 27th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Shockwave Cyberverse Commander Class *Complete*" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Terrorcon Windrazor/Cutthroat" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Terrorcon Blight/Blot" on EBAY
Buy "G1 Transformers Generations 1 Act-4 Ultra Magnus Diaclone Pewter Mircoman NY" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commander Trailbreaker Trailcutter" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Fall of Cybertron Ultra Magnus Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Twinstrike MOC MOSC sealed b" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Prowl MOC MOSC new sealed" on EBAY