Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys

Saturday, May 12th, 2018 1:00PM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 22,072

Transformers Cyberverse is rapidly approaching and the promotion has now reached McDonald's.
From the unlikely source of a My Little Pony fan site, we have an image of a Russian ad for upcoming Happy Meal toys. It shows that next month, certain countries will give kids the choice of having an MLP or a Transformers character for their Happy Meal toy. Of course, the Transformers toys do not transform, but with it being now a decade since the last transforming McDonald's toys (Animated in 2008), we are well passed expecting that. Instead, what they will offer is a chibbie/cutesy version of the following Transformers Cyberverse characters:

Optimus Prime
Bumblebee (in vehicle and robot mode)
Starscream
Windblade
Megatron
Grimlock
Shockwave

For those curious, here are the Cutie Mark Crew themed ponies that will be offered as well:

Starlight Glimmer
Applejack
Spike
Twilight Sparkle
Pinkie Pie
Fluttershy
Rarity
Rainbow Dash

These will be available next month in South Korea, Italy and, of course, Russia and may come to other countries later this year.

Credit(s): mlpmerch.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys (1959114)
Posted by WreckerJack on May 12th, 2018 @ 3:40pm CDT
I'll probs try to get some for my GF. Tho we are gonna have to get 2 Windblades so we dun fight over them haha.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys (1959145)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 12th, 2018 @ 7:21pm CDT
All those TFs and ponies are ADOWABLES. :x
It's been a while since I was interested in any HM toys so I may just hunt myself some.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys (1959150)
Posted by william-james88 on May 12th, 2018 @ 7:41pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:All those TFs and ponies are ADOWABLES. :x

IF they come to Canada. The previous TF happy meal set never reached us.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys (1959157)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 12th, 2018 @ 9:20pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:All those TFs and ponies are ADOWABLES. :x

IF they come to Canada. The previous TF happy meal set never reached us.

Odd.
And if they don't come over here, too bad. ¯\_ツ_/¯
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys (1959196)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on May 13th, 2018 @ 3:59am CDT
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys (1959213)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 13th, 2018 @ 6:26am CDT
Hey look, the first toy of Cyberverse Windblade, and it's not even in the show's main line.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys (1959220)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 13th, 2018 @ 6:56am CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:I can understand the cute ponies somewhat but the Transformers look cringey. Makes me think that most of the older Happy Meal toys I had dimissed probably weren't so bad. And that in itself is bleh

I guess you are not a fan of the "chibi" craze that plague geek shops for some years now?

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys (1959258)
Posted by EunuchRon on May 13th, 2018 @ 12:23pm CDT

So you're sayin' they need to be about 20% cooler? :P
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys (1959261)
Posted by Ig89ninja on May 13th, 2018 @ 12:31pm CDT
EunuchRon wrote:

So you're sayin' they need to be about 20% cooler? :P

Pfft, BAH HA HA HA!!!!! :lol:
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys (1962663)
Posted by william-james88 on June 1st, 2018 @ 11:42pm CDT
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys (1962681)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 2nd, 2018 @ 3:54am CDT
william-james88 wrote:

A blank post? :???:
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys (1979719)
Posted by WreckerJack on August 21st, 2018 @ 5:30pm CDT
Thanks to our very own Survivefan23 we are aware that McDonald's is going to be having Transformers toys in their Happy Meals soon. At Happymeal.com under the 'next happy meal' tab there is an image of Bumblebee: The Movie and My Little Pony toy options. We did see images of Transformers and My Little Pony toys from a Russian fan site. It is worth it to note that in those pictures it shows us Cyberverse toys. They are advertising Bumblebee: The Movie toys rather than Cyberverse right now. We don't know for sure what the new McDonald's toys will look like. It is a mystery right now since neither the Cyberverse TV series or the upcoming movie have haired yet. Have a look and tell us what you think the toys will be like.

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys (1979761)
Posted by Emerje on August 21st, 2018 @ 8:34pm CDT
Seems a little early doesn't it? These will be out in September I'm guessing and the movie doesn't hit until December. I can understand not releasing these in December when they're more likely to do something Christmas themed and something Halloween themed in October, but what about November? Thanksgiving isn't exactly something they celebrate normally. Then again these were probably planned for May or June for when the movie was supposed to hit, but had to be plugged into the latest available slot.

Emerje
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys (1984463)
Posted by william-james88 on September 17th, 2018 @ 4:32pm CDT
The next Happy Meal theme in the US was said to be the Transformers: Bumblebee movie, at least for the "boys" toys. As it turns out, fellow Seibertronian xRotorstormx has found these Happy Meal toys today and it turns out these are not specifically for the Bumblebee movie. They are instead Cyberverse themed toys, the same previously found elsewhere in th world. However, for their distribution in th US, McDonalds chose to rebrand them under the Bumblebee movie.

Here are some images below alog with a video (mute it for the sake of your eardrums).

Enjoy!

Here is the line up
Optimus Prime
Bumblebee (in vehicle and robot mode)
Starscream
Windblade
Megatron
Grimlock
Shockwave

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys (1984472)
Posted by Emerje on September 17th, 2018 @ 5:04pm CDT
I might have to get that Windblade off eBay...

Emerje
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys (1984478)
Posted by That_Guy on September 17th, 2018 @ 5:44pm CDT
My son got Bumblebee today. Lol
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys (1984488)
Posted by william-james88 on September 17th, 2018 @ 7:10pm CDT
Emerje wrote:I might have to get that Windblade off eBay...

Emerje

You dont live nearby a McDonalds ?
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys (1984526)
Posted by Emerje on September 17th, 2018 @ 10:51pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Emerje wrote:I might have to get that Windblade off eBay...

Emerje

You dont live nearby a McDonalds ?

Maybe if I had a kid with me I wouldn't hesitate to buy directly from them, but as a lone adult? Nope, that's a little too embarrassing. :oops: I could just take a chance and order some Happy Meals through the app. Last time I bought I happy meal in person there wasn't a toy in it, I think they figured out what I was doing and thought they'd play a trick on me. :roll:

Emerje
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys (1984530)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 17th, 2018 @ 11:08pm CDT
Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Emerje wrote:I might have to get that Windblade off eBay...

Emerje

You dont live nearby a McDonalds ?

Just order the happy meal to go as though you were merely picking it up for someone else younger. Let 'em think you have a son or nephew that the meal and toy are really for.

My mom and dad would stop on their way home to get happy meals for me in cases where they knew there was a happy meal toy I wanted but couldn't be with them in person to get it at the time. Let 'em think you one of those parents/uncles/etc. who picks up happy meals for their youngster(s) on their way home to see the kid(s).
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys (1984531)
Posted by Emerje on September 17th, 2018 @ 11:14pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Emerje wrote:I might have to get that Windblade off eBay...

Emerje

You dont live nearby a McDonalds ?

Just order the happy meal to go as though you were just picking it up for someone else younger. Let 'em think you have a son or nephew that the meal and toy are really for.

That's what I said, last time I did that there was no toy. I'll try my chances with the app, they tend to be cheaper on there anyway.

Emerje

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #217 - Toy Fair 2019
"Toy Fair 2019"
Posted: Monday, February 18th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary IDW Deluxe WIndblade MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Platinum Ed Planet of Junk NEW RODIMUS HOT ROD WRECKGAR" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Voyager Class Scattershot NEW! Betatron Core!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Windcharger Legends Class Red Camaro NEW!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Starscream - Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Starscream Waspinator Bumblebee Blazemaster Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Windcharger" on EBAY