Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys

Saturday, May 12th, 2018 1:00PM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 15,713

Transformers Cyberverse is rapidly approaching and the promotion has now reached McDonald's.
From the unlikely source of a My Little Pony fan site, we have an image of a Russian ad for upcoming Happy Meal toys. It shows that next month, certain countries will give kids the choice of having an MLP or a Transformers character for their Happy Meal toy. Of course, the Transformers toys do not transform, but with it being now a decade since the last transforming McDonald's toys (Animated in 2008), we are well passed expecting that. Instead, what they will offer is a chibbie/cutesy version of the following Transformers Cyberverse characters:

Optimus Prime
Bumblebee (in vehicle and robot mode)
Starscream
Windblade
Megatron
Grimlock
Shockwave

For those curious, here are the Cutie Mark Crew themed ponies that will be offered as well:

Starlight Glimmer
Applejack
Spike
Twilight Sparkle
Pinkie Pie
Fluttershy
Rarity
Rainbow Dash

These will be available next month in South Korea, Italy and, of course, Russia and may come to other countries later this year.

Credit(s): mlpmerch.com
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys (1959114)
Posted by WreckerJack on May 12th, 2018 @ 3:40pm CDT
I'll probs try to get some for my GF. Tho we are gonna have to get 2 Windblades so we dun fight over them haha.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys (1959145)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 12th, 2018 @ 7:21pm CDT
All those TFs and ponies are ADOWABLES. :x
It's been a while since I was interested in any HM toys so I may just hunt myself some.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys (1959150)
Posted by william-james88 on May 12th, 2018 @ 7:41pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:All those TFs and ponies are ADOWABLES. :x

IF they come to Canada. The previous TF happy meal set never reached us.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys (1959157)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 12th, 2018 @ 9:20pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:All those TFs and ponies are ADOWABLES. :x

IF they come to Canada. The previous TF happy meal set never reached us.

Odd.
And if they don't come over here, too bad. ¯\_ツ_/¯
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys (1959196)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on May 13th, 2018 @ 3:59am CDT
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys (1959213)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 13th, 2018 @ 6:26am CDT
Hey look, the first toy of Cyberverse Windblade, and it's not even in the show's main line.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys (1959220)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 13th, 2018 @ 6:56am CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:I can understand the cute ponies somewhat but the Transformers look cringey. Makes me think that most of the older Happy Meal toys I had dimissed probably weren't so bad. And that in itself is bleh

I guess you are not a fan of the "chibi" craze that plague geek shops for some years now?

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys (1959258)
Posted by EunuchRon on May 13th, 2018 @ 12:23pm CDT

So you're sayin' they need to be about 20% cooler? :P
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Featured in Upcoming McDonald's Happy Meal Toys (1959261)
Posted by Ig89ninja on May 13th, 2018 @ 12:31pm CDT
EunuchRon wrote:

So you're sayin' they need to be about 20% cooler? :P

Pfft, BAH HA HA HA!!!!! :lol:
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 41%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #200 - Requiem of the Twincast
"Requiem of the Twincast"
Posted: Sunday, May 20th, 2018