Tuesday, March 3rd, 2020 8:04pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 25,503

A friend of the site, Michael, sent some cool news our way. He spotted the new Cyberverse Warrior figures, Starscream and Hammerbyte. These warrior figures seem to have more articulation than before and that Strarscream has a nice new cybertronian alt mode. These were found at a Walmart in Florida. These are part of a rebranded Cyberverse line called Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures. Yearly rebranding is common in longer toylines to let stores know that these toys are new.

If you find these toys, let the community know through our forums.

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Hammerbyte and

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Hammerbyte and Cybertronian Starscream Found at US Walmart (2055530)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 3rd, 2020 @ 8:17pm CST
Even the show switches to using the rebranding by the 13th episode of Season 3. Yet, Bumblebee is not the main character at that point in the show. Sure, he stars in some of those episodes, but usually shares the spotlight with at least one or two other characters.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Hammerbyte and Cybertronian Starscream Found at US Walmart (2055532)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 3rd, 2020 @ 8:50pm CST
Funny thing is, despite the better quality and good looking toy, I have no interest in actually getting a toy of this Starscream
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Hammerbyte and Cybertronian Starscream Found at US Walmart (2055534)
Posted by TFA1024 on March 3rd, 2020 @ 9:12pm CST
Heyyy nice to be back on the site again! Hopefully I'll get the review for this up soon. Thank you posting this as news. I needed the boost today.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Hammerbyte and Cybertronian Starscream Found at US Walmart (2055535)
Posted by TFA1024 on March 3rd, 2020 @ 9:30pm CST
Here's Hammerbyte by the way. Was more concerned about Starscream.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Hammerbyte and Cybertronian Starscream Found at US Walmart (2055536)
Posted by LinaNui on March 3rd, 2020 @ 9:46pm CST
Oh I thought these had been found already. I spotted them Monday (3/2) at a walmart in South Dakota. I hid a shark guy, I'll probably get him next time I go if he is there still. I knew I should have sent pictures and logged it on the site! Maybe next time.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Hammerbyte and Cybertronian Starscream Found at US Walmart (2055560)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 4th, 2020 @ 9:11am CST
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Hammerbyte and Cybertronian Starscream Found at US Walmart (2055562)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 4th, 2020 @ 9:14am CST
Mindmaster wrote:I want that Starscream but I’ll do what I did with Bee and gunna hold off in the hopes they do an actual Deluxe that’ll do him justice. I made that mistake with Optimus and it still annoys me.
If they do make a Deluxe Starscream, it'll probably be in his normal body rather than that upgraded one.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Hammerbyte and Cybertronian Starscream Found at US Walmart (2055563)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 4th, 2020 @ 9:37am CST
Sabrblade wrote:

At this point, I don’t give a bleep, just give me a good, well articulated, properly painted, accurate Deluxe-ish Starscream based on his appearance in Cyberverse. And then pump Seekers out of it while they’re at it. :lol:
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Hammerbyte and Cybertronian Starscream Found at US Walmart (2055564)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 4th, 2020 @ 9:41am CST
Mindmaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Here's hoping they can churn them all out by the end of this year, since this is Cyberverse's final year for the show.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Hammerbyte and Cybertronian Starscream Found at US Walmart (2055666)
Posted by Deadput on March 4th, 2020 @ 9:48pm CST

His body just felt too...angular? It just didn't convince me that he was a "transformer" so to speak, not quite sure how to explain it.

Love the character himself in the show and like his head design.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Hammerbyte and Cybertronian Starscream Found at US Walmart (2055680)
Posted by william-james88 on March 4th, 2020 @ 11:00pm CST
Fellow Seibertronian Chuckdawg1999 has some new reviews for us. Below you will see a video review of the new Cyberverse Wrarrior Starscream and Hammerbyte.

chuckdawg1999 wrote:Hasbro must have heard the cries from the masses since these new mold Warrior Class figures feature articulation that's comparable with Deluxe Class figures. Both Starscream and Hammerbyte feature an action gimmick that's the signature of the Warrior Class line but they really don't get in the way of the basic movements of the figures. Unfortunately, the gimmicks are still a little fiddly, not as bad as before, but enough to make you pause for a moment of reflection. Ultimately these are good, not great figures.

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Hammerbyte and Cybertronian Starscream Found at US Walmart (2055761)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 5th, 2020 @ 6:19pm CST
Deadput wrote:Anyone else here that doesn't like Starscream's design in the show but liked the other Seeker's designs?

Love the character himself in the show and like his head design.

And this seems to be the only seeker toy that really came out good, expect maybe Slipstream, but i never saw her in person to judge properly
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Hammerbyte and Cybertronian Starscream Found at US Walmart (2055815)
Posted by Deadput on March 6th, 2020 @ 1:12pm CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:The only Seekers I really liked in the show, design wise, were Slipstream and Thundercracker. I wasn't really a fan of how the rest turned out.

I suppose the colors were hit or miss, by design I meant the body shape that the rest of the Seekers used and not necessarily the colors.

I was just glad to have gotten so many Seekers in the show since it's been a long time with their last major appearance being in Animated (I know Dreadwing in Prime is said to be a Seeker and presumably Skyquake was as well but they were new characters which was fine but you know)

Glad to have gotten some first screen appearances from characters like Acid Storm and Nova Storm, Cyberverse was great with the amount of cast they had.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Hammerbyte and Cybertronian Starscream Found at US Walmart (2055828)
Posted by Ig89ninja on March 6th, 2020 @ 5:02pm CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

Love the character himself in the show and like his head design.

Personally, I loved the Black, Green and Blue seeker that we had previously dubbed Changeling/Changewing
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Hammerbyte and Cybertronian Starscream Found at US Walmart (2056418)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 11th, 2020 @ 6:43pm CDT
So I have to say this: I think I have found the best one-step Transformer ever made. Repugnus is so good! He is adorable in beast mode, the transformation is actually pretty fun for a single step, and robot mode is actually somewhat posable! The paint work is top notch too!

Until I get Whirl (I've seen he is really good too), he is the definitive 1-step for me, he's just that good. You should pick one up, he is ridiculously fun!

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Hammerbyte and Cybertronian Starscream Found at US Walmart (2056435)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 11th, 2020 @ 7:13pm CDT
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Hammerbyte and Cybertronian Starscream Found at US Walmart (2056444)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 11th, 2020 @ 8:51pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Repugnus also has so much redeco potential. The show introduces so many other Monsterbots and Energon Masters, all of whom share his body-type.

I would gladly take more and army build, he is a really good mold.

I'm actually very happy with my current Cyberverse collection, and with what it will eventually look like. I kinda regret passing on the Scout Shadowstriker and Ultra Slipstream, I did like both of them in the show, but never really could commit to them, and still might try to get them eventually. Season 3 was just so good, and it feels good to have or be getting some of the characters from that parts of the show.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Hammerbyte and Cybertronian Starscream Found at US Walmart (2056455)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 11th, 2020 @ 11:26pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Season 3 was just so good, and it feels good to have or be getting some of the characters from that parts of the show.
I get the feeling that Hasbro made the toys first and that Boulder Media simply worked them into the third season by crafting stories around them a la the old days of the pre-2007 era. ;)
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Hammerbyte and Cybertronian Starscream Found at US Walmart (2056512)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 12th, 2020 @ 6:53pm CDT
The Decepticon half of the Cyberverse Resistance

Makes me sad that we are not getting a Cyberverse Perceptor. and it makes me eager to see Iaconus and Skullcruncher. And to get Maccadam, Rack n' Ruin, Whirl, Hammerbyte, Wild Wheel, Meteorfire, and the deluxes.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Hammerbyte and Cybertronian Starscream Found at US Walmart (2056547)
Posted by Burn on March 13th, 2020 @ 4:32am CDT
Finally got around to getting the first four Maccas bots off lay-buy this arvy.

Now I've seen plenty of people having a good ol whinge fest about them, but I don't see why. I found them to be bloody good figures. Megatron is a little on the loose side, and Optimus' plastic is transparent at some points, but other than that, they're solid figures.

I like that there seems to be more pieces to lock in together making the alt modes solid. They also seem to have a good range of poseability.

Good figures, bring on the rest so I can finish off ol Macca.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Generations Selects TT-GS08 Tentakil MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects RICOCHET Deluxe Class Hasbro New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Star Convoy Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BotBots Series 3 Atomic Freeze  Wizengreen FunGus Grumpy Clumpy Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Lot Transformers Rescue Bots Blades, Heatwave, And Blurr Plus Race Car" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME (BUMBLEBEE)  ENERGON ARMOR - CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers CYBERVERSE Autobot Lot! OPTIMUS PRIME, BUMBLEBEE, RACK N RUIN++" on EBAY