Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Episode 2 Bad Moon Rising on YouTube

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Episode 2 Bad Moon Rising on YouTube

Sunday, September 15th, 2019 3:02PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: Nathaniel Prime   Views: 17,896

Fellow Seibertronians! The new Transformers Cyberverse show has been appealing to new and old fans alike, and now, people get an easier access to more of that lore! Thanks to Hasbro's Official Transformers YouTube Channel, Seibertronians and humans alike can watch the second episode of the second season, "Bad Moon Rising", for free on Youtube! This episode continues off of the Moon battle of the last episode, and we get to see more plot action going on for it.

Are you gonna invest further in this show? Or is this still a pass for you? Tell us in the discussion below, and as always, stay tuned for more Seibertron news.
Credit(s): YouTube.com
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Episode 2 Bad Moon Rising on YouTube (2038515)
Posted by Ig89ninja on September 15th, 2019 @ 4:10pm CDT
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Episode 2 Bad Moon Rising on YouTube (2038526)
Posted by Burn on September 15th, 2019 @ 6:13pm CDT
Ig89ninja wrote:I feel like this episode has the most intense Starscream beating ever put to screen.

Quite violent for a children's cartoon, really surprised me.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Episode 2 Bad Moon Rising on YouTube (2038531)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 15th, 2019 @ 6:30pm CDT
Burn wrote:

Quite violent for a children's cartoon, really surprised me.
Yeah, it's because there was no blood that they could get away with it.

Though, there was that one Cybertron episode where Starscream fought his way through every Autobot after another to reach the Omega Lock and Earth Planet Key, nearly killing himself in the process after how brutal an ordeal that was for him.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Episode 2 Bad Moon Rising on YouTube (2038548)
Posted by mentre83 on September 16th, 2019 @ 1:46am CDT
I can't watch this series... I mean, I really can't, at least in my own language (that is Italian, btw).

The YouTube playlist for season one stopped at the 8th episode, with no trace of season two.
Once a few more episodes were available on the streaming platform of the channel airing the series on Italian television (K2, the streaming channel being Dplay), but even those have since disappeared - probably because they are trying to deliver a "premium" service, or because they lost the rights to some other channel/streaming service.

To me, this is really a cursed series...
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Episode 2 Bad Moon Rising on YouTube (2038554)
Posted by Burn on September 16th, 2019 @ 3:56am CDT

But a Shockwave/Wheeljack team up? Oh we need more of that. Fantastic dynamic between them.

If only there wasn't a war on ...
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Episode 2 Bad Moon Rising on YouTube (2038555)
Posted by Deadput on September 16th, 2019 @ 4:27am CDT
Burn wrote:I'm still undecided on Wheeljack, characterwise the crazy engineer works, but the voice is a bit off-putting.

If only there wasn't a war on ...

I'm just glad we got an engineer Wheeljack on this show, not that the version from Prime was bad per say but he certainly didn't have the same charm as the slightly mad scientist character but was rather more of a cowboy/Drift type character.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Episode 2 Bad Moon Rising on YouTube (2038579)
Posted by Stargrave on September 16th, 2019 @ 10:27am CDT
Burn wrote:

Quite violent for a children's cartoon, really surprised me.

I agree and yet at other times there’s almost comical violence like Prime tossing ‘Cons around in the moon.

Prowl never speaks which bums me out.

I could never imagine Shockwave abandoning Megatron.

If I was a kid I would loooove this show and playing with the toys at the same time I mean they all do their fun gimmick attacks during the episodes. Just throw a comforter on the ground, boom, instant moon surface.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Episode 2 Bad Moon Rising on YouTube (2038585)
Posted by Ig89ninja on September 16th, 2019 @ 10:57am CDT
Stargrave wrote:
Burn wrote:

Quite violent for a children's cartoon, really surprised me.

Prowl never speaks which bums me out.

I could never imagine Shockwave abandoning Megatron.

I agree, this show is just fun!
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Episode 2 Bad Moon Rising on YouTube (2038600)
Posted by Cyberstrike on September 16th, 2019 @ 3:05pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:
Decepticon Stryker wrote:There was a time jump between seasons one and two. The dodechahedron is the Allspark and that exact scene was in season one.

That was supposed to be a time jump?....I can almost guaranty nobody got that unless they read it online somewhere. Leave the time jumps to Young Justice, or at least shows that can write them competently.
Stargrave wrote:Ah that’s Machinima. This is Netflix. Voltron did pretty well. They do a lot of shows well. I’m highly optimistic and it feels like a safe bet it’ll be better than the Prime Wars.

I certainly hope so. I really want it to be good, but I've been burned before. All I can say is, while Machinima was a bust all around. Netflix is at least 50/50. For every Voltron, there is unfortunately a She-Ra. let's hope its more like the former, than the latter.

Young Justice has time jumps because the series takes seemingly close to 5 years to get a season done. :-P

Netflix has have some amazing animated shows Voltron: Legendary Defender, The Dragon Price, Castlevania, Carmen Sandiego, and She-Ra are all great shows that are well written and have different art styles, great voice acting, and so on.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Episode 2 Bad Moon Rising on YouTube (2038603)
Posted by Burn on September 16th, 2019 @ 5:15pm CDT
Stargrave wrote:Prowl never speaks which bums me out.

Good things come to those who wait.
Unless you're a Bludgeon fan.

I could never imagine Shockwave abandoning Megatron.

Unless logic prevails and he sees that continuing to follow Megatron would be illogical...

Very valid statement. This season, time skip aside (and taking into account I'm a few episodes ahead) is a MASSIVE improvement over the first season. The writing is better, we have a broader range of characters, all of which are actually getting characterisation. Even Optimus Prime and Megatron have had their "relationship" built on which most previous series have never bothered with.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Episode 2 Bad Moon Rising on YouTube (2038944)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 19th, 2019 @ 7:43pm CDT
Thanks to some notifications from Twitter, we have word that Netflix has picked up some of the latest Transformers TV series for their streaming service!

Netflix has picked up 2 new series for their service. The first one is the Transformers Cyberverse cartoon. Cyberverse season 1 is now available, which consists of 18 episodes that are all around 11 minutes each. Season 2 is also currently running, so once you watch Season 1 you can begin to watch Season 2!

Also available now is the successor show to Rescue Bots titled Rescue Bots Academy. Rescue Bots is the longest running Transformers cartoon ever, and Rescue Bots Academy introduces the newest generation of Rescue Bots, which includes the TV debut of Whirl and the return of Unicron Trilogy favorite Hot Shot.

You can now watch both series on Netflix. So head on over and check them out! If you already have Netflix, great! If not, you can try out a free 30-day trial, and after that decide if you want to continue with the service and pay $8.99 a month.

Check out the newest Netflix additions, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Episode 2 Bad Moon Rising on YouTube (2038947)
Posted by Whifflefire on September 19th, 2019 @ 8:12pm CDT
Looks I'll finally be able to watch Rescue Bots Academy!
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Episode 2 Bad Moon Rising on YouTube (2038948)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 19th, 2019 @ 8:25pm CDT
Whifflefire wrote:Looks I'll finally be able to watch Rescue Bots Academy!
While not as great as the first show, it's still pretty fun, has vastly superior voice acting than Cyberverse, and features a lot of continuity ties with its predecessor, making it definitely feel like a true continuation despite the change in voice cast.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Episode 2 Bad Moon Rising on YouTube (2038981)
Posted by o.supreme on September 20th, 2019 @ 9:43am CDT
Cyberverse may be a more recent addition, however, I posted about RB Academy being on Netflix two weeks ago in that shows own thread

official-rescue-bots-academy-discussion-thread-t110411s50.php

At any rate. I stated in that thread why I have no interest in that show. If you have kids, nieces, nephews etc... between the ages of 3-6 this will be great for them. Again, I'm not saying the show is bad by any means, it's just that as an adult, and with my own kids past this shows demographic, it offers nothing for me, not should I expect it to. Just makes me miss my son being a younger kid back when he enjoyed Rescue Bots...man time flies :( ;) .

I may revisit Cyberverse again, but its so nonsensical to me, its really hard to watch, reminds me of Armada in that way, I guess the one consolation is it is shorter? (something that should not be said about any TF show...).

It's either sad, or speaks volumes that Netflix didn't even advertise these on their monthly slate of announced upcoming shows, but this is not unique, it seems more and more content is not being advertised leaving people to randomly come across them.

Also hanging my hat on the hopes of the Siege series next year doesn't instill me with great confidence either, especially after the disaster that was Machinima's trilogy.

I just feel sad, I used to be an adamant *lore keeper* for all thing in the realm of Transformers Animation. Episode count, plot synopsis etc... Even though I wasn't a fan of the Unicron Trilogy, when it was first on, I was trying to spark conversations as each episode aired, but few to little people seemed to care back then, on the forums I was associated with. Now 15 years later, and with the format of media changing altogether (from half-hour episodes to 11 minute ones) I find myself caring less and less with each successive series. I understand that with the brand becoming multi-generational they have to appeal to all demographics.

Since 2015, I've had toys that I enjoy, which is something I haven't been able to say in the previous decacde, but now I don't have anything in animation I can claim I really enjoy, that is seeminglyfor me.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Episode 2 Bad Moon Rising on YouTube (2038986)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 20th, 2019 @ 10:04am CDT
Well, this season of Cyberverse has certainly been better than the first.

Really curious to find out what Bludgeon's angle is, as he seems to working some kind of agenda that no one else about, what with his doing things behind everyone's back without orders and being all silent like Snake Eyes.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Episode 2 Bad Moon Rising on YouTube (2039006)
Posted by Deadput on September 20th, 2019 @ 11:34am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Well, this season of Cyberverse has certainly been better than the first.

Maybe it's simply for the lols? /s
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Episode 2 Bad Moon Rising on YouTube (2039042)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on September 20th, 2019 @ 5:17pm CDT
I finally got to watch the first two episodes, if I didn't know from here that time jumped forward I wouldn't have known. Other than that I really wish they included handheld weapons for the figures especially a sword for Windblade.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Episode 2 Bad Moon Rising on YouTube (2039071)
Posted by Stargrave on September 21st, 2019 @ 12:01am CDT
Posted just today to Cartoon Network.com and to the Cartoon Network App are the next two episodes (each in two parts) in the Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 arc Power of the Spark, The Visitor, and Bring Me the Spark of Optimus Prime. Just click HERE to head to Cartoon Network or log onto the app on your mobile devices to start eating up these easily digestible episodes featuring a bevy of cameos to make fans new and old smile. Enjoy the views and share your thoughts in the forums. As always stay tuned to Seibertron for the ultimate in Transformers news!
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Episode 2 Bad Moon Rising on YouTube (2039077)
Posted by Aimless Misfire on September 21st, 2019 @ 8:36am CDT
I see they went FULL RETARD on Wheeljack's face. It wasn't bad enough that G1 added eyes? Now they have to completely remove the bands. What's next? Remove his ears to make him completely unrecognizable?

The most awesome thing about Wheeljack was his G1 TOY face. Why do they have to ruin it? Why can't an awesome robot design remain an awesome robot design? Doesn't the Transformers franchise already have enough characters with human faces? If they gave Shockwave a human face all the fans would raise hell. It would be worse than WWIII.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Episode 2 Bad Moon Rising on YouTube (2039086)
Posted by Lore Keeper on September 21st, 2019 @ 9:57am CDT

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #232 - NYCC 2019
"NYCC 2019"
Posted: Sunday, October 6th, 2019

Buy "BRAND NEW TRANSFORMERS NEMESIS PRIME POWER OF THE PRIMES AMAZON EXCLUSIVE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Decepticon Stinger Plush Stuffed Figure 16" AR175" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Adventure Steeljaw (Robots in Disguise)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2014 Age of Extinction Legends Legion Strafe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 4 Generations AOE Voyager DINOBOT SLOG " on EBAY
Buy "NEW Takara Tomy Hasbro TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee Movie Studio Series Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age Of Extinction AD26 Lockdown" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Amazon Exclusive Powerdasher Aragon ONLY" on EBAY