Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Power of the Spark Premiere Available Free in Australia and US

Monday, September 9th, 2019 11:57am CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 13,618

Seibertronians, it's time to get well versed, Cyberversed that is! That's right Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Power of the Spark is available free in both Australia and the US!

Now not all episodes are currently available, however, the first episode of season 2 and the entirety of season 1 is available on the official Transformers YouTube page but we've mirrored the video for season 2 episode 1 here for you. Perfect entertainment on a lunch break.

For our awesome Ausformers out there you're not exempt! According to our sources "
in addition to Cyberverse appearing on Foxtel (pay TV), which we newsed previously, Cyberverse is also airing on 9Go (free-to-air TV) on Saturdays at 2pm and Sundays at 1pm with episodes becoming available on demand soon after via the GoKids website!

It's important to note that the website is geo-blocked making it available only to Australians.

Happy viewing out there Seibertronians! Make sure to share your view with the Seibertron crew in the forums and stay tuned to Seibertron for the ultimate in Transformers news!

Credit(s): Transformers Official on Youtube/Burn and Nathaniel Prime with Seibertron

This article was last modified on Monday, September 9th, 2019 12:30pm CDT

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Power of the Spark Premiere Available Free in Australia and US (2037748)
Posted by Lexomatic on September 10th, 2019 @ 9:02pm CDT

(Yes, I'm one of those fans -- I will happily accept mass-shifting alien robots, but misrepresenting planetology will get my knickers in a twist every time.)
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Power of the Spark Premiere Available Free in Australia and US (2037781)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 11th, 2019 @ 8:35am CDT
Lexomatic wrote:Apparently somebody at Boulder Media/Allspark Animation forgot the lunar surface is a vacuum. That means no billowing dust clouds, Soundwave's sonic attacks have no medium, and Windblade is spinning her fans out of habit, I guess. And the way characters float away when they lose physical contact -- well, apparently gravity falls off by something other than an inverse-square.

You must just love Star Wars, then, what with all its loud explosions and laser fire heard all throughout outer space. :P
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Power of the Spark Premiere Available Free in Australia and US (2037782)
Posted by william-james88 on September 11th, 2019 @ 8:37am CDT

But isnt Cybertron in a vacum too? Seems their technology is adaptable to remain similar in all atmospheres.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Power of the Spark Premiere Available Free in Australia and US (2037783)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 11th, 2019 @ 8:46am CDT
william-james88 wrote:But isnt Cybertron in a vacum too?
In this show? We don't know yet.

But in previous shows, humans have been able to breathe on Planet Cybertron in at least G1, Energon, Cybertron, and Animated.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Power of the Spark Premiere Available Free in Australia and US (2037784)
Posted by william-james88 on September 11th, 2019 @ 8:49am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:But isnt Cybertron in a vacum too?
In this show? We don't know yet.

My last memory of humans on cybertron was Prime where humans couldn't breathe on Cybertron. So I was thinking about that. Didn't remember the other instances.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Power of the Spark Premiere Available Free in Australia and US (2037785)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 11th, 2019 @ 8:57am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:But isnt Cybertron in a vacum too?
In this show? We don't know yet.

Yeah, Jack did need a space suit in that show since Cybertron was a dead planet that time.

Though, oddly enough, Armada had the kids keep their space suit helmets on when they were on Cybertron, but then they and all other humans could just breathe without them in Energon and Cybertron. Heh.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Power of the Spark Premiere Available Free in Australia and US (2038506)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on September 15th, 2019 @ 3:00pm CDT
Fellow Seibertronians! The new Transformers Cyberverse show has been appealing to new and old fans alike, and now, people get an easier access to more of that lore! Thanks to Hasbro's Official Transformers YouTube Channel, Seibertronians and humans alike can watch the second episode of the second season, "Bad Moon Rising", for free on Youtube! This episode continues off of the Moon battle of the last episode, and we get to see more plot action going on for it.

Are you gonna invest further in this show? Or is this still a pass for you? Tell us in the discussion below, and as always, stay tuned for more Seibertron news.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Power of the Spark Premiere Available Free in Australia and US (2038515)
Posted by Ig89ninja on September 15th, 2019 @ 4:10pm CDT
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Power of the Spark Premiere Available Free in Australia and US (2038526)
Posted by Burn on September 15th, 2019 @ 6:13pm CDT
Ig89ninja wrote:I feel like this episode has the most intense Starscream beating ever put to screen.

Quite violent for a children's cartoon, really surprised me.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Power of the Spark Premiere Available Free in Australia and US (2038531)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 15th, 2019 @ 6:30pm CDT
Burn wrote:

Quite violent for a children's cartoon, really surprised me.
Yeah, it's because there was no blood that they could get away with it.

Though, there was that one Cybertron episode where Starscream fought his way through every Autobot after another to reach the Omega Lock and Earth Planet Key, nearly killing himself in the process after how brutal an ordeal that was for him.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Power of the Spark Premiere Available Free in Australia and US (2038548)
Posted by mentre83 on September 16th, 2019 @ 1:46am CDT
I can't watch this series... I mean, I really can't, at least in my own language (that is Italian, btw).

The YouTube playlist for season one stopped at the 8th episode, with no trace of season two.
Once a few more episodes were available on the streaming platform of the channel airing the series on Italian television (K2, the streaming channel being Dplay), but even those have since disappeared - probably because they are trying to deliver a "premium" service, or because they lost the rights to some other channel/streaming service.

To me, this is really a cursed series...
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Power of the Spark Premiere Available Free in Australia and US (2038554)
Posted by Burn on September 16th, 2019 @ 3:56am CDT

But a Shockwave/Wheeljack team up? Oh we need more of that. Fantastic dynamic between them.

If only there wasn't a war on ...
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Power of the Spark Premiere Available Free in Australia and US (2038555)
Posted by Deadput on September 16th, 2019 @ 4:27am CDT
Burn wrote:I'm still undecided on Wheeljack, characterwise the crazy engineer works, but the voice is a bit off-putting.

If only there wasn't a war on ...

I'm just glad we got an engineer Wheeljack on this show, not that the version from Prime was bad per say but he certainly didn't have the same charm as the slightly mad scientist character but was rather more of a cowboy/Drift type character.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Power of the Spark Premiere Available Free in Australia and US (2038579)
Posted by Stargrave on September 16th, 2019 @ 10:27am CDT
Burn wrote:

Quite violent for a children's cartoon, really surprised me.

I agree and yet at other times there’s almost comical violence like Prime tossing ‘Cons around in the moon.

Prowl never speaks which bums me out.

I could never imagine Shockwave abandoning Megatron.

If I was a kid I would loooove this show and playing with the toys at the same time I mean they all do their fun gimmick attacks during the episodes. Just throw a comforter on the ground, boom, instant moon surface.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Power of the Spark Premiere Available Free in Australia and US (2038585)
Posted by Ig89ninja on September 16th, 2019 @ 10:57am CDT
Stargrave wrote:
Burn wrote:

Quite violent for a children's cartoon, really surprised me.

Prowl never speaks which bums me out.

I could never imagine Shockwave abandoning Megatron.

I agree, this show is just fun!
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Power of the Spark Premiere Available Free in Australia and US (2038600)
Posted by Cyberstrike on September 16th, 2019 @ 3:05pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:
Decepticon Stryker wrote:There was a time jump between seasons one and two. The dodechahedron is the Allspark and that exact scene was in season one.

That was supposed to be a time jump?....I can almost guaranty nobody got that unless they read it online somewhere. Leave the time jumps to Young Justice, or at least shows that can write them competently.
Stargrave wrote:Ah that’s Machinima. This is Netflix. Voltron did pretty well. They do a lot of shows well. I’m highly optimistic and it feels like a safe bet it’ll be better than the Prime Wars.

I certainly hope so. I really want it to be good, but I've been burned before. All I can say is, while Machinima was a bust all around. Netflix is at least 50/50. For every Voltron, there is unfortunately a She-Ra. let's hope its more like the former, than the latter.

Young Justice has time jumps because the series takes seemingly close to 5 years to get a season done. :-P

Netflix has have some amazing animated shows Voltron: Legendary Defender, The Dragon Price, Castlevania, Carmen Sandiego, and She-Ra are all great shows that are well written and have different art styles, great voice acting, and so on.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Power of the Spark Premiere Available Free in Australia and US (2038603)
Posted by Burn on September 16th, 2019 @ 5:15pm CDT
Stargrave wrote:Prowl never speaks which bums me out.

Good things come to those who wait.
Unless you're a Bludgeon fan.

I could never imagine Shockwave abandoning Megatron.

Unless logic prevails and he sees that continuing to follow Megatron would be illogical...

Very valid statement. This season, time skip aside (and taking into account I'm a few episodes ahead) is a MASSIVE improvement over the first season. The writing is better, we have a broader range of characters, all of which are actually getting characterisation. Even Optimus Prime and Megatron have had their "relationship" built on which most previous series have never bothered with.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Power of the Spark Premiere Available Free in Australia and US (2038944)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 19th, 2019 @ 7:43pm CDT
Thanks to some notifications from Twitter, we have word that Netflix has picked up some of the latest Transformers TV series for their streaming service!

Netflix has picked up 2 new series for their service. The first one is the Transformers Cyberverse cartoon. Cyberverse season 1 is now available, which consists of 18 episodes that are all around 11 minutes each. Season 2 is also currently running, so once you watch Season 1 you can begin to watch Season 2!

Also available now is the successor show to Rescue Bots titled Rescue Bots Academy. Rescue Bots is the longest running Transformers cartoon ever, and Rescue Bots Academy introduces the newest generation of Rescue Bots, which includes the TV debut of Whirl and the return of Unicron Trilogy favorite Hot Shot.

You can now watch both series on Netflix. So head on over and check them out! If you already have Netflix, great! If not, you can try out a free 30-day trial, and after that decide if you want to continue with the service and pay $8.99 a month.

Check out the newest Netflix additions, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Power of the Spark Premiere Available Free in Australia and US (2038947)
Posted by Whifflefire on September 19th, 2019 @ 8:12pm CDT
Looks I'll finally be able to watch Rescue Bots Academy!
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 Power of the Spark Premiere Available Free in Australia and US (2038948)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 19th, 2019 @ 8:25pm CDT
Whifflefire wrote:Looks I'll finally be able to watch Rescue Bots Academy!
While not as great as the first show, it's still pretty fun, has vastly superior voice acting than Cyberverse, and features a lot of continuity ties with its predecessor, making it definitely feel like a true continuation despite the change in voice cast.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #241 - Toy Fair 2020
"Toy Fair 2020"
Posted: Monday, February 24th, 2020

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Bumblebee Movie Target Exclusive Leader Class Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise War for Cybertron Cliff Jumper and Wheeljack" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise SMASHDOWN War for Cybertron  Battlemaster WFC-E2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield Legends GOLD BUMBLEBEE 2.5" Hasbro 2011 Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Desert Brawl Dark Moon Crosshairs Thunderhead weapons lot ROTF/DOTM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 40 Deluxe Class Bumblebee Movie Shatter Figure Toy #" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series Cogman Deluxe Class #39 *FACTORY SEALED *" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Walkie Talkies- Optimus and Megatron. New in Box" on EBAY