Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Acid Storm, Windblade , Ultra Shockwave and More #HasbroSDCC

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron,  Acid Storm, Windblade , Ultra Shockwave and More #HasbroSDCC

Wednesday, July 18th, 2018 9:10PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 15,741

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Live from the Hasbro floor at San Diego Comic Con, we have our next round of reveal from the Cyberverse line! The reveals for this line include:

Warrior and Scout Windblade

Ultra Shockwave

Ultra Shadow Striker

Warrior Megatron

Warrior Acid Storm

Scout Slipstream

Scout Optimus Prime

And an Optimus prime trailer playset

The seekers are of course redecos of eachother it seems. The most impressive by far is that ultra shockwave, which seems to have decent articulation and a far more imposing spider tank mode. Let us know what else you pick up from these photos and expect more in the coming days from San Diego Comic Con.

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Shadow Striker, Acid Storm, Windblade and More #HasbroSDCC

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Shadow Striker, Acid Storm, Windblade and More #HasbroSDCC

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Shadow Striker, Acid Storm, Windblade and More #HasbroSDCC

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Shadow Striker, Acid Storm, Windblade and More #HasbroSDCC

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Shadow Striker, Acid Storm, Windblade and More #HasbroSDCC

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Shadow Striker, Acid Storm, Windblade and More #HasbroSDCC

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Shadow Striker, Acid Storm, Windblade and More #HasbroSDCC

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Shadow Striker, Acid Storm, Windblade and More #HasbroSDCC

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Shadow Striker, Acid Storm, Windblade and More #HasbroSDCC

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Shadow Striker, Acid Storm, Windblade and More #HasbroSDCC

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Shadow Striker, Acid Storm, Windblade and More #HasbroSDCC

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Shadow Striker, Acid Storm, Windblade and More #HasbroSDCC

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Shadow Striker, Acid Storm, Windblade and More #HasbroSDCC

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Shadow Striker, Acid Storm, Windblade and More #HasbroSDCC

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Shadow Striker, Acid Storm, Windblade and More #HasbroSDCC

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Shadow Striker, Acid Storm, Windblade and More #HasbroSDCC

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Shadow Striker, Acid Storm, Windblade and More #HasbroSDCC

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Shadow Striker, Acid Storm, Windblade and More #HasbroSDCC

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Shadow Striker, Acid Storm, Windblade and More #HasbroSDCC

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Shadow Striker, Acid Storm, Windblade and More #HasbroSDCC

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Shadow Striker, Acid Storm, Windblade and More #HasbroSDCC

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Shadow Striker, Acid Storm, Windblade and More #HasbroSDCC
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Acid Storm, Windblade , Ultra Shockwave and More #HasbroSDCC (1972110)
Posted by First-Aid on July 18th, 2018 @ 9:17pm CDT
Welp....looks like I'm saving money here. We'll see when they arrive but not real impressed here.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Acid Storm, Windblade , Ultra Shockwave and More #HasbroSDCC (1972117)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 18th, 2018 @ 9:23pm CDT
I wonder how that Windblade will hold up? That Ultra Shockwave as well.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Acid Storm, Windblade , Ultra Shockwave and More #HasbroSDCC (1972124)
Posted by Silverwing on July 18th, 2018 @ 9:34pm CDT
How droll. A Windblade with wind-wing blades.

Also, is that a mainline Optimus with a trailer? Well, I'll be. I'm pretty impressed by that alone. Not enough to shell out the cash for it, but impressed nonetheless.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Acid Storm, Windblade , Ultra Shockwave and More #HasbroSDCC (1972132)
Posted by Ultra Markus on July 18th, 2018 @ 10:03pm CDT
i would rather have the cyber battalion line at least that shockwave looks amazingly good and turns into something :-?
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Acid Storm, Windblade , Ultra Shockwave and More #HasbroSDCC (1972133)
Posted by william-james88 on July 18th, 2018 @ 10:05pm CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:i would rather have the cyber battalion line at least that shockwave looks amazingly good and turns into something :-?

At least this one has knees.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Acid Storm, Windblade , Ultra Shockwave and More #HasbroSDCC (1972134)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 18th, 2018 @ 10:05pm CDT
Silverwing wrote:How droll. A Windblade with wind-wing blades.

Also, is that a mainline Optimus with a trailer? Well, I'll be. I'm pretty impressed by that alone. Not enough to shell out the cash for it, but impressed nonetheless.


I guess you could count Rescue Bots as a main line. Ironically better than Cyberverse in some aspects.



I have that one and it's quite good. Despite my GREAT TF PURGE to get more G1s from my local geek shop, I just had to keep it.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Acid Storm, Windblade , Ultra Shockwave and More #HasbroSDCC (1972142)
Posted by Ultra Markus on July 18th, 2018 @ 10:14pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:i would rather have the cyber battalion line at least that shockwave looks amazingly good and turns into something :-?

At least this one has knees.

the only thing that one has on the Cyber battalion is knees
give a sucky figure knees its still sucky! and wheres starscreams knees?
maybe im a bit of an optimist here but there has to be versions of these toys that are like the main normal line and less gimmicky, if not that would be too bad :(
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Acid Storm, Windblade , Ultra Shockwave and More #HasbroSDCC (1972152)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on July 18th, 2018 @ 10:49pm CDT
Hm, that Windblade LOOKS good, I see full arm articulation, head articulation, hip movement, but hard to tell if she has knees. If she does I might buy her. If not then it's easy enough for me to pass on this entire line.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Acid Storm, Windblade , Ultra Shockwave and More #HasbroSDCC (1972162)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 18th, 2018 @ 11:27pm CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:maybe im a bit of an optimist here but there has to be versions of these toys that are like the main normal line and less gimmicky, if not that would be too bad :(
That's what the Warrior class figures are (in theory, at least).
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Acid Storm, Windblade , Ultra Shockwave and More #HasbroSDCC (1972184)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on July 19th, 2018 @ 12:24am CDT
...so I'm going to guess that if Acid Storm is just a Starscream repaint, he also has no knees right? I guess he left them behind wherever he also left all of the purple his box art claims he should have. And that Ultra [strike]Widowmaker[/strike] Shadow Striker looks like she's at least missing elbows...

I'm really starting to think that the only reason the Shockwaves seem to have full articulation is just because they need it to transform into a quadrupedal alt-mode.
[spoiler][size=85]
Which is really a shame, because when is Acid Storm ever going to be a main/prominent character again? Probably never...[/size][/spoiler]
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Acid Storm, Windblade , Ultra Shockwave and More #HasbroSDCC (1972187)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 19th, 2018 @ 12:32am CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:[spoiler][size=85]
Which is really a shame, because when is Acid Storm ever going to be a main/prominent character again? Probably never...[/size][/spoiler]
"Again"? When was he ever such before?
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Acid Storm, Windblade , Ultra Shockwave and More #HasbroSDCC (1972190)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on July 19th, 2018 @ 12:36am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:[spoiler][size=85]
Which is really a shame, because when is Acid Storm ever going to be a main/prominent character again? Probably never...[/size][/spoiler]
"Again"? When was he ever such before?

In this toyline/series, presumably, given the bios they've put out and that Acid Storm got a toy before 3/4ths of the Autobots.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Acid Storm, Windblade , Ultra Shockwave and More #HasbroSDCC (1972192)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 19th, 2018 @ 12:37am CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:[spoiler][size=85]
Which is really a shame, because when is Acid Storm ever going to be a main/prominent character again? Probably never...[/size][/spoiler]
"Again"? When was he ever such before?

In this toyline/series, presumably, given the bios they've put out and that Acid Storm got a toy before 3/4ths of the Autobots.
Ah, thought you meant beforehand.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Acid Storm, Windblade , Ultra Shockwave and More #HasbroSDCC (1972211)
Posted by noctorro on July 19th, 2018 @ 1:26am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
noctorro wrote:I don't really like the line so far. Only Shockwave voyager and his deluxe spider tank drone. I like them very much but everything else nope. .


What Shockwave voyager?There is none revealed so far for this line.

EDIT: Reading the rest of your post, I can see the confusion.

There are 2 distinct lines that are not connected. This is cyberverse, for the upcoming show, but the line made up of simlified voyager toys (like Shockwave and Jetfire) is Cyber Battalion, which is part of the Generations line.

You are better to ask your questions about that line in its own different thread: viewtopic.php?t=103590&p=1948216#p1948216


Oh thanks bro. That is confusing indeed :D
I thought they were in the same line and that War for Cybertron is the new Generations line besides this Cyberverse. Man they need to stop recycling titles, what's next, Energon? Cybertron? Animated etc. again?
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Acid Storm, Windblade , Ultra Shockwave and More #HasbroSDCC (1972214)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on July 19th, 2018 @ 1:34am CDT
noctorro wrote:I thought they were in the same line and that War for Cybertron is the new Generations line besides this Cyberverse. Man they need to stop recycling titles, what's next, Energon? Cybertron? Animated etc. again?

You were technically correct, WFC is the upcoming Generations line. Cyber Battalion is weird, it just kinda exists as part of Generations concurrently with everything else without ever being explicitly treated as such. I didn't know Cyber Battalion existed until I found some of the figures in a Walgreens while looking for Titans Return exclusives.

Also, next is clearly Transformers: War for Cybertron in Disguise. ;)
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Acid Storm, Windblade , Ultra Shockwave and More #HasbroSDCC (1972215)
Posted by noctorro on July 19th, 2018 @ 1:34am CDT
Deluxe Megatron looks cute.

Not to happy about the fake chests on the Seekers there. Why can't they not do that?

Anyway, a better solid looking Slipstream. So I'm in for the seekers.

They should remold the Cyber Battalion (sorry for crappy spelling) Jetfire to every single seeker ever.
He's perfect for that.

Spider Tank, love it. Everything else is I think a skip for me.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Acid Storm, Windblade , Ultra Shockwave and More #HasbroSDCC (1972226)
Posted by Z3ROhour on July 19th, 2018 @ 2:23am CDT
WEAK #$@%ing SAUCE!!!!!!
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Acid Storm, Windblade , Ultra Shockwave and More #HasbroSDCC (1972228)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on July 19th, 2018 @ 2:40am CDT
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Hm, that Windblade LOOKS good, I see full arm articulation, head articulation, hip movement, but hard to tell if she has knees. If she does I might buy her. If not then it's easy enough for me to pass on this entire line.

Actually, in 5th e image with prime and his trailer, you can see Windblade kneeling on top of it
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Acid Storm, Windblade , Ultra Shockwave and More #HasbroSDCC (1972231)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on July 19th, 2018 @ 2:55am CDT
Decepticon Stryker wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Hm, that Windblade LOOKS good, I see full arm articulation, head articulation, hip movement, but hard to tell if she has knees. If she does I might buy her. If not then it's easy enough for me to pass on this entire line.

Actually, in 5th e image with prime and his trailer, you can see Windblade kneeling on top of it



Then she (and actually that Shockwave too) shall be mine!
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Megatron, Acid Storm, Windblade , Ultra Shockwave and More #HasbroSDCC (1972233)
Posted by Black Hat on July 19th, 2018 @ 3:50am CDT
Windblade looks cute for a very basic figure, same with Slipstream. A shame the toys look a bit crap because the designs are nice.

And that Shockwave looks better than it has any business being.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #205 - Ship Wrecked
Twincast / Podcast #205:
"Ship Wrecked"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, August 12th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon