Transformers Dark Energon Arcee Character Model

Transformers Dark Energon Arcee Character Model

Friday, March 21st, 2014 2:29pm CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 28,124

Fan favorite artist Alex Milne has updated this deviantART account with his character model for Arcee from the Dark Cybertron story arc. While he does make sure to mention he's not sure if this is how her upcoming Transformers Generations Deluxe figure will look, we know that Hasbro and IDW have been working hand in hand to bring the IDW character designs to toy form. Check out the mirrored image below:

here is the design i came up with based off of a concept from hasbro.
not sure if this is what the new Arcee toy will look like. the design i was given was not a toy image nor was it an image that looked like it could transform. it was just a concept which i think hasbro wanted to base the new toy off of. so i had to work with that and come up with something that i feel keep the look they want to use and work withing the world the comic is set in :)
the only thing i did a bit differently in the comic was i made her legs a bit longer. i ran out of paper on this image and i did want her legs a bit longer.
with the head i did put elements from the original IDW Arcee in it so i could tie the new design with comic look :)
so i'm not sure what the toy will look like, but this was fun getting to draw a new version of Arcee :)
enjoy

Transformers News: Transformers Dark Energon Arcee Character Model

Credit(s): Alex Milne

Re: Transformers Dark Energon Arcee Character Model (1559210)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 21st, 2014 @ 2:37pm CDT
Title needs fixing.

And she's red, instead of pink. :P

Re: Transformers Dark Energon Arcee Character Model (1559301)
Posted by BumbleDouche on March 21st, 2014 @ 9:22pm CDT
I can't help but think "tranny-bot" whenever I see Arcee now. Damn you Furman!
Re: Transformers Dark Energon Arcee Character Model (1559376)
Posted by durroth on March 22nd, 2014 @ 12:01pm CDT
Weirdly enough though, she's only red *in that one scene* and then she's back to pink every time we see her after that. Dunno what that means.
Re: Transformers Dark Energon Arcee Character Model (1559400)
Posted by Deathscythetransform on March 22nd, 2014 @ 6:08pm CDT
I dig that model

I really do

just hope they,ll get ehr colors right...
Re: Transformers Dark Energon Arcee Character Model (1559414)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on March 22nd, 2014 @ 10:29pm CDT
Thighs of steel. :lol:
Re: Transformers Dark Energon Arcee Character Model (1586569)
Posted by Va'al on June 29th, 2014 @ 5:47am CDT
IDW fan-favourite artist Alex Milne has recently tweeted a couple of sketches for characters in Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye, including one who has yet to show up, and a punk-esque re-imagining of a previous one: check out below his concepts for Highbrow and Whirl's holomatter avatar!

Re: Transformers Dark Energon Arcee Character Model (1586641)
Posted by Fuhzimota on June 29th, 2014 @ 2:24pm CDT
Re: Transformers Dark Energon Arcee Character Model (1586752)
Posted by fenrir72 on June 29th, 2014 @ 11:06pm CDT
Whirl's holomatter avatar is a cyber punk psycho girl? WTF! Bring her on! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers Dark Energon Arcee Character Model (1586844)
Posted by Stormrider on June 30th, 2014 @ 8:04am CDT
MegaDump wrote:I can't help but think "tranny-bot" whenever I see Arcee now. Damn you Furman!

That doesn't bother me. I think it adds to the mystery of what exactly are Fembots?

Fuhzimota wrote:WOW... I can totally see a Highbrow Custom/retool of the Springer/Sandstorm mold! Whirl's avatar is completely, udderly ridiculous, over the top, UNVINCIBLE!!!!! Great work, Mr. Milne. :APPLAUSE:

I kind of wish Highbrow was not a retool of the triple changer mold, since he never was a triple changer.
Re: Transformers Dark Energon Arcee Character Model (1586893)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 30th, 2014 @ 12:47pm CDT

That's kinda stupid, she had no gender before she was given one by Jiaxus.

That Whirl is awesome, can't wait to see it in action! :D They could do a one shot featureing Whirl having an entire adventure with his holomatter avatar.
Re: Transformers Dark Energon Arcee Character Model (1586957)
Posted by Fuhzimota on June 30th, 2014 @ 4:31pm CDT
Stormrider wrote:

I agree with Highbrow not being a triple-changer, I just noticed that the rear half of the alt-mode is nearly identical to the triple-changer, so I'm sure somebody's gonna do a custom at some point...Same thing with Cloud Screamer and Rodimus... The bot modes look cool to me, but not sure about them being Triple-changers either.

As far as Whirl's avatar, I think he was as surprised by it as everyone else in the comics...

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #288 - Filler Episode
"Filler Episode"
Posted: Sunday, November 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Beast Hunter Optimus Prime Sealed, Brand New!" on EBAY
Buy "1986 ChromeDome Headmaster Transformers Action Figure G1 with box, instructions." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Construct Bots Wheel Jack and Ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO KINGDOM * RHINOX * TRANSFORMERS WAR FOR CYBERTRON VOYAGER CLASS!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class Skullsmasher & Grax Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Highbrow Complete Deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers kingdom war for cybertron trilogy Rodimus prime  -BOX ONLY-" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage GO BOTS ROAD RANGER OPTIMUS PRIME Bandai 1983 TRANSFORMERS" on EBAY