Transformers Dark of the Moon Coming to DVD and Blu-ray September 30th?

Transformers News: Transformers Dark of the Moon Coming to DVD and Blu-ray September 30th?

Friday, August 12th, 2011 1:14AM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Rumors
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 103,870

Seibertron.com member Spleenzorio made an interesting discovery today at his local Wal-Mart, a possible new DVD/Blu-ray release date for Transformers Dark of the Moon. The last information we received indicated a November 15th release date, but as you can see in Spleenzorio's image below, this Wal-Mart has the film listed for September 30th. Just a mistake or could we be getting the home version a month and a half earlier than we previously expected?

Consider this a rumor for the time being, as no official release date has been announced. Have any other Seibertronians seen this information posted in your local Wal-Mart? Let us know here.

Credit(s): Spleenzorio

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Coming to DVD and Blu-ray September 30th? (1275053)
Posted by Spleenzorio on August 12th, 2011 @ 1:54am CDT
Sorry for the picture not being the greatest, I was waiting in line to pay and I wasn't sure if the cashier would be too happy if I was taking pictures of advertisments. I should have asked him if those were official release dates though.
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Coming to DVD and Blu-ray September 30th? (1275066)
Posted by 0ptimus Prime on August 12th, 2011 @ 2:31am CDT
I think there's a pretty good chance that's correct, as all the other movies match up to their release dates on Amazon.com. Maybe the 3D version will be the later date and the regular version will be September 30th?
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Coming to DVD and Blu-ray September 30th? (1275099)
Posted by RhA on August 12th, 2011 @ 5:27am CDT
That would be nice.
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Coming to DVD and Blu-ray September 30th? (1275146)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on August 12th, 2011 @ 7:49am CDT
Seeing as how the first two movies came out in October, this would make more sense.
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Coming to DVD and Blu-ray September 30th? (1275285)
Posted by starscreamreturns on August 12th, 2011 @ 12:53pm CDT
Awesome sooner then we thought!
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Coming to DVD and Blu-ray September 30th? (1275286)
Posted by Autobot032 on August 12th, 2011 @ 12:53pm CDT
Play.com and a couple other sites have stated the 30th.

So, now that Wal-Mart's on board with this, I'd say it's the 30th.

The 15th was for the UK release, iirc. Which sounds about right.
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Coming to DVD and Blu-ray September 30th? (1275346)
Posted by Aximalli_Prime on August 12th, 2011 @ 3:17pm CDT
I think (and certainly hope) that September 30th is correct. It makes a lot more sense since the other two were released closer to the 30th instead of November.
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Coming to DVD and Blu-ray September 30th? (1275347)
Posted by Exkaiser_ on August 12th, 2011 @ 3:18pm CDT
That would be absolutely amazing. Yes please.
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Coming to DVD and Blu-ray September 30th? (1275358)
Posted by Kn0ck0u7 on August 12th, 2011 @ 3:46pm CDT
I wouldn't mind them releasing DOTM on the 30th of September for the U.S. I just hope they come out with like a Transformers Ultimate Trilogy Blu-ray collection or some type of three pack. That is all I ask for.
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Coming to DVD and Blu-ray September 30th? (1275411)
Posted by Michael Alex Kawa on August 12th, 2011 @ 5:04pm CDT
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Coming to DVD and Blu-ray September 30th? (1275426)
Posted by Autobot032 on August 12th, 2011 @ 6:05pm CDT
michael alex kawa wrote:Open wallet :ic$: ,wait what do you mean no more spending till November ,you read the post right ,its coming out Sept.30th ,you have to let me get it . :-( :-( Come on i will not beg you here ....... :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: .I will let you know how this turns out . (:|

...huh?
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Coming to DVD and Blu-ray September 30th? (1275443)
Posted by Spleenzorio on August 12th, 2011 @ 7:18pm CDT
Autobot032 wrote:

...huh?

Just smile and nod.
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Coming to DVD and Blu-ray September 30th? (1275458)
Posted by Autobot032 on August 12th, 2011 @ 8:28pm CDT
Spleenzorio wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:

...huh?

Just smile and nod.

Can do. But I do recommend we walk out of here...backwards. You never turn your back on the rabid ones. I've seen it, it's not pretty.
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Coming to DVD and Blu-ray September 30th? (1275675)
Posted by Michael Alex Kawa on August 13th, 2011 @ 9:13am CDT
Autobot032 wrote:
Spleenzorio wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:

...huh?

Just smile and nod.

Sorry about that,sarcastic joke went bad .My main point ,and i should of just said it was it just seems that there is no break ,and everything is coming out all at once .The stupid movie just came out the last day of June and Sept. on DVD .It is like they think if we wait more than 3 months people will forget about the movie .Looking at my post ,i now see how non funny it is ,and now realize better to just speak my mind ,no matter how boring or redundant it is .
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Coming to DVD and Blu-ray September 30th? (1276323)
Posted by TF Sideswipe on August 14th, 2011 @ 1:59pm CDT
I found on the blu-ray.com website that they are releasing the Transformers Trilogy on September 30th, 2011. It says its being released in Blu-Ray 3d + Blu-ray. Probably would just be DOTM in 3D, and the first 2 in blu-ray.

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Transform ... ray/26332/

Not sure if this is true or not, or just a mistake.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #216 - Prime Galaxy
"Prime Galaxy"
Posted: Sunday, January 27th, 2019

Buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME Battle Base Trailer Cyberverse Energon Axe Attack NEW" on EBAY
Buy "NEW 2018 Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Bumblebee Prime Shockwave Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of The Moon CROWBAR legion hasbro 2010 New cyberverse" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Nightwatch Optimus Prime Bumblebee Brawl Legends" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME Battle Base Trailer cyberverse Energon Axe Attack NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Red Car Sideswipe 4" Easy 1 Step and 7" Transforming" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Arms Micron Ultra Magnus Am-27 Voyager" on EBAY