Transformers Dark of the Moon Japanese Logo, Title and Release Date Revealed

Transformers Dark of the Moon Japanese Logo, Title and Release Date Revealed

Saturday, February 26th, 2011 5:08pm CST

Category: Movie Related News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 42,798

The Japanese logo (seen above), title, and release date of Transformers Dark of the Moon have been revealed. The title has underwent a subtle change and will be known as Transformers Darkside Moon. You may recall Transformers Revenge of the Fallen underwent a similar change and was titled Tranformers Revenge in Japan. It also looks like our Japanese friends will have to wait a little bit longer to view the film, as the release date is July 29th, 2011. To view the original article click here (be prepared to translate unless you can read Japanese)

Credit(s): Movie Enter!

This article was last modified on Sunday, February 27th, 2011 12:39am CST

Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Japanese Logo, Title and Release Date Revealed (1187658)
Posted by noctorro on February 26th, 2011 @ 5:27pm CST
Ahaa, I didn't know that of Transformers Revenge in Japan.
Darside Moon also sounds good. But they get the movie weeks later?
It's pretty sad for us as well, we get spoilers half a year before the movie starts. I still have to wait 4 months :s
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Japanese Logo, Title and Release Date Revealed (1187720)
Posted by SlyTF1 on February 26th, 2011 @ 8:18pm CST
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Japanese Logo, Title and Release Date Revealed (1187725)
Posted by OptiMagnus on February 26th, 2011 @ 8:29pm CST
SlyTF1 wrote:Ha! Take THAT, Japan! They get the crappy subtitle and the crappy release date! That's what you get for having better toys and technology than us! :twisted:

You are so mature, I swear. :P
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Japanese Logo, Title and Release Date Revealed (1187726)
Posted by SlyTF1 on February 26th, 2011 @ 8:31pm CST

You are so mature, I swear. :P

I know. It's strange isn't it?
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Japanese Logo, Title and Release Date Revealed (1187728)
Posted by OptiMagnus on February 26th, 2011 @ 8:37pm CST
SlyTF1 wrote:

You are so mature, I swear. :P

I know. It's strange isn't it?

Yes, yes it is. And I'm a GeeWunner...
And I can't believe you just made me lose the game AGAIN! Slag your signature and whoever created The Game.
And slag Japan, too. I hate Toyotas and extremely expensive glorious TF figures. I guess they do deserve a late release date.
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Japanese Logo, Title and Release Date Revealed (1187729)
Posted by SlyTF1 on February 26th, 2011 @ 8:41pm CST
SlyTF1 wrote:

You are so mature, I swear. :P

I know. It's strange isn't it?

Yes, yes it is. And I'm a GeeWunner...

My purpose in life is to ensure that EVERYONE loses the game, every second of their lives. Because I can't forget it. It's been stuck in my head for a week.
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Japanese Logo, Title and Release Date Revealed (1187734)
Posted by OptiMagnus on February 26th, 2011 @ 8:46pm CST
SlyTF1 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

You are so mature, I swear. :P

I know. It's strange isn't it?

Yes, yes it is. And I'm a GeeWunner...

You are pure evil, I swear. And I got ya beat buddy. I'm going on three years of losing The Game and being obsessed with it.
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Japanese Logo, Title and Release Date Revealed (1187738)
Posted by SlyTF1 on February 26th, 2011 @ 8:59pm CST
SlyTF1 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

You are so mature, I swear. :P

I know. It's strange isn't it?

Yes, yes it is. And I'm a GeeWunner...

That...is the best compliment I have ever gotten. Ha...ha...hahahaha! :twisted:
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Japanese Logo, Title and Release Date Revealed (1187739)
Posted by OptiMagnus on February 26th, 2011 @ 9:04pm CST
SlyTF1 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

You are so mature, I swear. :P

I know. It's strange isn't it?

Yes, yes it is. And I'm a GeeWunner...

That...is the best compliment I have ever gotten. Ha...ha...hahahaha! :twisted:

Again, you are so mature. :roll:
Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Japanese Logo, Title and Release Date Revealed (1187819)
Posted by Jazz-1982 on February 27th, 2011 @ 12:12am CST
Great news! Sometimes you have to wait over a year for movies to get released over here and the only choice is to download them so I'm more than happy to only have to wait a few weeks for this.

The worst things about cinemas in Japan is that they are obsessed with dubbing movies with terrible quality Japanese voice overs.

There's always a choice of watching the English version or the Japanese version but with the Japanese version the Japanese voice actors are taking credit for movies that they didn't even star in and often get their faces on stickers on the DVD boxes which is just so wrong.

I'm not sure how much that happens in other countries but Japan (where they really need to study English) does it with tv interviews, commercials, movies, tv shows etc etc . I always prefer to watch any movie in it's natural language with subtitles.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Barricade Action Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cogman The Last Knight 1 Step Turbo Changer Cyberfire" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Voyager Class Megatron Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "????  NEW Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Trilogy “STARSCREAM” Voyager Class" on EBAY
Buy "Soundwave Sealed MISB MOSC Voyager War for Cybertron - Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Decepticon Shockwave Sealed MISB Leader War for Cybertron Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Sideswipe Sealed MISB MOSC Deluxe War for Cybertron - Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Red Alert Sealed MISB MOSC Deluxe War for Cybertron - Siege Transformers" on EBAY