Transformers Devastation #3 Preview Art Online

Transformers Devastation #3 Preview Art Online

Wednesday, November 14th, 2007 9:40am CST

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Darth Bombshell   Views: 13,159

IDW superstar artist Nick Roche takes over from EJ Su on the artistic side of things for the upcoming third issue of "Devastation", and has posted a preview of it on IDW's Message Board. You can see the page here.

Credit(s): Nick Roche, IDW Forums

Re: Transformers Devastation #3 Preview Art Online (458430)
Posted by Leonardo on November 14th, 2007 @ 9:42am CST
Praise be. Sixshot's no longer flying around in his gun mode.

It's hard to tell from this how Roche's style will fit in with Su's but I've very confidence it will be excellent in at least a standalone capacity.
Re: Transformers Devastation #3 Preview Art Online (458487)
Posted by jazzrules on November 14th, 2007 @ 10:13am CST
Gargh - now I've seen some of it I need to see it all.:shock:
Curse the planet for taking 24 hours to rotate and curse a week for being 7 days long :-x
Re: Transformers Devastation #3 Preview Art Online (458507)
Posted by AxiomScion on November 14th, 2007 @ 10:24am CST
sweet sweet three frames of sixshot... 8)

thx for the fair share there DB ;)^

Nick Roche made my day when he wrote:DB, swear your tits off.
Nick

spilled my appyfizz and nearly fell out my chair :P

care to add it to your sig DarthB ;;)
Re: Transformers Devastation #3 Preview Art Online (458548)
Posted by waaaaghlord on November 14th, 2007 @ 10:49am CST
Looks like the artistic interuption shouldn't upset this book too much. I'd say that's definitly Roche in a Su stylie.
Re: Transformers Devastation #3 Preview Art Online (458650)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on November 14th, 2007 @ 11:35am CST
AxiomScion wrote:
Nick Roche made my day when he wrote:DB, swear your tits off.
Nick

spilled my appyfizz and nearly fell out my chair :P

care to add it to your sig DarthB ;;)

You know what? I think I will. :grin:
Re: Transformers Devastation #3 Preview Art Online (458683)
Posted by Justicity on November 14th, 2007 @ 11:52am CST
Sixshot's in Devestation!?!
I must catch up on the other two then start this series! I love him.
Re: Transformers Devastation #3 Preview Art Online (458716)
Posted by Ultra Magnus on November 14th, 2007 @ 12:04pm CST
That's a VERY dynamic Comic page there. Sixshot has NEVER been portrayed quite so well. These guys are doing an AMAZING job with the myriad of characters and other elements in the Transformers lore. Can't wait to start collecting the Trades.
Re: Transformers Devastation #3 Preview Art Online (458785)
Posted by waaaaghlord on November 14th, 2007 @ 1:05pm CST
Justicity wrote:Sixshot's in Devestation!?!
I must catch up on the other two then start this series! I love him.

You'll definitly be wanting to check out the Spotlight: Sixshot one shot as well. I won't go into detail but it sets up his ongoing story arc in the main books with a cadre of bad ass non TF characters.
Re: Transformers Devastation #3 Preview Art Online (458955)
Posted by i_amtrunks on November 14th, 2007 @ 3:38pm CST
Ratchet and Verity must be getting a sense of Deja Vu here.

Art is fantastic, I knew Roche's "copying" of Su's work was good from previous previews, but this confirms it.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Caliburst & Slugslinger Deluxe Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy Deluxe Hasbro Pre-Owned" on EBAY
Buy "Takaratomy Transformers Legends LG30 Wheelie &Go Shooter Action Figure To..." on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-48 Brawn & Repugnus Robot Figure Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return, SKY SHADOW, Leader Class, Generations" on EBAY