Transformers: Devastation Video Game On Sale At Various Retailers

Transformers: Devastation Video Game On Sale At Various Retailers

Tuesday, June 7th, 2016 4:13pm CDT

Categories: Game News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Hellscream9999   Views: 19,582

Fellow Seibertronians and video game fans, we bring news that Transformers: Devastation is on sale through both the Target Cartwheel App, and through Amazon, with Amazon's prices for most console's hovering around the $20 area. So does this pique your interest in it? Don't forget to let us know what you thought of this game, or if this is enough to convince you to buy it in the comments below.

Transformers News: Transformers: Devastation Sale

This article was last modified on Tuesday, June 7th, 2016 6:52pm CDT

Re: Transformers: Devastation Video Game On Sale At Various Retailers (1795606)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 7th, 2016 @ 5:19pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Devastation Video Game On Sale At Various Retailers (1795611)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on June 7th, 2016 @ 5:39pm CDT

Re: Transformers: Devastation Video Game On Sale At Various Retailers (1795658)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on June 7th, 2016 @ 8:08pm CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:I bought it for £20 last September on my PS4 and loved it. Really good fun and very replayable too. Also great graphic style.. And that's from me who always thought the G1 cartoon was badly-made error-ridden crud. A far better game than War for Cybertron or Fall of Cybertron both of which I found tedious and ugly :P

Not sure why you're comparing the two games, they're fundamentally different from the ground up >:oP
Re: Transformers: Devastation Video Game On Sale At Various Retailers (1795659)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on June 7th, 2016 @ 8:09pm CDT
BERSEKAEL wrote:I bought mine months ago online, I sent the link before... and pic, activision mess up with prices all the time, just wait for offers.

Nobody messed anything up, it's a sale... It's been out for a while, it's time to clear the stock.
Re: Transformers: Devastation Video Game On Sale At Various Retailers (1800342)
Posted by Mr Skram on June 24th, 2016 @ 7:44pm CDT
It's $12.49 on Steam for the duration of the Summer Sale(ends July 4th).
Re: Transformers: Devastation Video Game On Sale At Various Retailers (1805184)
Posted by Optimizzy on July 13th, 2016 @ 10:27am CDT
My walmart has the 360 version for 19.96
Re: Transformers: Devastation Video Game On Sale At Various Retailers (1815269)
Posted by Jazz813 on August 14th, 2016 @ 4:49pm CDT
I still hope that Platinium Games will release a sequel of the game where you fight Nove or better Nemesis Prime in the end.
Re: Transformers: Devastation Video Game On Sale At Various Retailers (1829302)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 28th, 2016 @ 10:30pm CDT
Seibertronian gamer Carytheone has dropped in to let us know that Transformers: Devastation will be getting a special treatment this October. PlayStation Blog has announced that member of PlayStation Plus will be allowed to purchase Transformers: Devastation free of charge for the month of October. So if you're a gamer and you're not signed up for PlayStation Plus, go sign up and get yourself some free games! And if you are signed up already, be ready to pick this game up!

Drawing on the talents from the original Transformers TV series for the story and voice work, the game should feel pleasantly familiar to fans. Fabled developer PlatinumGames also delivers a fun and rewarding combat system with their signature fast-paced action. With your choice of five Autobots, get in there and battle against the Decepticons and Insecticons to save earth from Megatron’s evil plans.
Re: Transformers: Devastation Video Game On Sale At Various Retailers (1829308)
Posted by Rainmaker on September 28th, 2016 @ 10:59pm CDT
I am definitely going to try to get it.

:MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers: Devastation Video Game On Sale At Various Retailers (1829325)
Posted by Samsonator on September 29th, 2016 @ 12:56am CDT
Curses, I missed out on getting it for free by... getting it... for free... when it came out...

Complaint Withdrawn.

Related note, I really need to continue playing that game...
Re: Transformers: Devastation Video Game On Sale At Various Retailers (1829394)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on September 29th, 2016 @ 8:25am CDT
Already got it a year ago in a sale but still happy other PS4 Transformers fans who haven't yet bought it can get it for free and enjoy it. It's a lot of fun with colourful graphics and that's from someone who was never a big fan of the G1 cartoon. :)
Re: Transformers: Devastation Video Game On Sale At Various Retailers (1829397)
Posted by Ravage XK on September 29th, 2016 @ 8:32am CDT
I have played through it once. Was nice to see G1 bots on the screen but not sure I could sit through a 2nd run through.

Nice that PSN is offering some decent games again.
Re: Transformers: Devastation Video Game On Sale At Various Retailers (1829425)
Posted by carytheone on September 29th, 2016 @ 10:21am CDT
I too missed out on getting it free. I bought it a few months ago on discount via the PSN. Good game, but I only play as Bee. He is just so quick and just as powerful as the rest once you upgrade his weapons.

That's always the game I play in my head, buy or wait for "free".
Re: Transformers: Devastation Video Game On Sale At Various Retailers (1829492)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on September 29th, 2016 @ 1:56pm CDT
Did not expect this to ever be free on PS+, but free is about what its worth since the gameplay is so lazy & generic.
Re: Transformers: Devastation Video Game On Sale At Various Retailers (1847190)
Posted by william-james88 on December 14th, 2016 @ 2:20pm CST
This the season for Steam Sales! Every year, the PC games distributor Steam has huge davings on downloadable games. This year, you can get Transformers Devastation and Fall of Cybertron (FOC) for $10 a piece. Fair warning, while the FOC online component is still supported, it is home to many hackers.

You can find the games in the links below:

Transformers Devastation

Transformers Fall of Cybertron
Re: Transformers: Devastation Video Game On Sale At Various Retailers (1847247)
Posted by karyuudo on December 14th, 2016 @ 9:50pm CST
Re: Transformers: Devastation Video Game On Sale At Various Retailers (1854787)
Posted by Cyberpath on January 26th, 2017 @ 1:41am CST
From Guido Guidi --

Unused G1 accurate Menasor from the SDCC "Transformers: Devastation" game poster (final version featured Combiner Wars inspired design)

Re: Transformers: Devastation Video Game On Sale At Various Retailers (1854850)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 26th, 2017 @ 9:52am CST
That looks like some Studio OX-styled artwork, only not as extreme or, shall we say, "unique" as their particular flavor of G1 art.
Re: Transformers: Devastation Video Game On Sale At Various Retailers (1854872)
Posted by carytheone on January 26th, 2017 @ 11:50am CST
I prefer the art of the Menasor only poster. The other matches the in game visuals but just seems watered down and generic. Palatable for mass consumption I suppose?
Re: Transformers: Devastation Video Game On Sale At Various Retailers (1862291)
Posted by WreckerJack on February 23rd, 2017 @ 2:45am CST
I have this on Steam and my 360. PM me if you want my Steam. I have WFC also. (among other games)

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #254 - Redlining Sixth
"Redlining Sixth"
Posted: Sunday, July 5th, 2020

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW07 BRUTICUS New MISB USA Seller" on EBAY
Buy "Toys Qt-15 Hound Suzuki Hustler Q Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "2017 Hasbro TRANSFORMERS Titans Return TRYPTICON w Fulltilt NEW  sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro Angry Birds Telepods Grey Slam Grimlock Bird Figure New MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class Quake & Hardhead" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Bumblebee: Cyberverse Adventures  Class Grimlock NEW FREE SHIPPIN" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BotBots Critically Complained" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Bumblebee: Cyberverse Adventures - Deluxe Class Grimlock" on EBAY