Transformers DOTM Deluxe Que / Wheeljack High Quality In-hand Images

Transformers DOTM Deluxe Que / Wheeljack High Quality In-hand Images

Wednesday, December 28th, 2011 2:22pm CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 92,532

Site sponsor Kapow Toys has provided a very nice gallery of Deluxe Class Transformers DOTM Que/Wheeljack. The figure features a MechTech weapon and three smaller clip system accessories. Still no domestic retail sightings of this guy or his wave mate Soundwave. For now you'll just have to enjoy the images mirrored below, unless you invested in the Takara version that is.

Credit(s): Mykltron, Kapow Toys

Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Que / Wheeljack High Quality In-hand Images (1327940)
Posted by Flakmaster on December 28th, 2011 @ 2:27pm CST
Bleh, zombie Einstein head.

The rest of the toy looks pretty awesome, but I think I'll wait until the
eventual, slightly more G1-ish retool.
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Que / Wheeljack High Quality In-hand Images (1327941)
Posted by Treetop Maximus on December 28th, 2011 @ 2:28pm CST
I really like it, except for the ugly green.
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Que / Wheeljack High Quality In-hand Images (1327948)
Posted by BeastProwl on December 28th, 2011 @ 2:36pm CST
The more I see, the more I need!
Ya know, he's sure got alot of weapony-gizmos for a guy who died like he did. I wouldn't say like a bitch, more like a peacful old man who just wanted to avoid conflict. The toy, while AWESOME looking, doesn't reflect that. Of course, he was probably TOTALLY Different in the comics. Still. That doesn't stop me from wanting to own every inch of this toy from head to toe, along with soundwave AND leadfoot!
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Que / Wheeljack High Quality In-hand Images (1327958)
Posted by GuyIncognito on December 28th, 2011 @ 2:49pm CST

The colors and head ruin what would otherwise be a really cool figure. If/When they repaint it in Wheeljack's colors, give it a new head sculpt, and release it as "Wheeljack", I'll buy it on Day 1.
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Que / Wheeljack High Quality In-hand Images (1327959)
Posted by El Duque on December 28th, 2011 @ 2:51pm CST
GuyIncognito wrote:Can't we just call this figure "Que" instead of "Que/Wheeljack"? I think we're all in agreement that this is NOT Wheeljack.

How about Q-jack :D
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Que / Wheeljack High Quality In-hand Images (1327965)
Posted by Kibble on December 28th, 2011 @ 2:55pm CST
I'm not sure what's more awesome, the head or the excessive panel lines in alt mode. BEST FIG EVER!

8-}
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Que / Wheeljack High Quality In-hand Images (1327967)
Posted by 0ptimus Prime on December 28th, 2011 @ 2:56pm CST
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Que / Wheeljack High Quality In-hand Images (1327968)
Posted by Blurrz on December 28th, 2011 @ 2:56pm CST
Looking rather impressive. Will repaint the heck out of the weapons if I end up getting it.
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Que / Wheeljack High Quality In-hand Images (1328018)
Posted by philtron3030 on December 28th, 2011 @ 4:04pm CST
i wonder if generation wheeljack's head could fit on this guy :-?
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Que / Wheeljack High Quality In-hand Images (1328019)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on December 28th, 2011 @ 4:05pm CST
i want this. BADLY =P~
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Que / Wheeljack High Quality In-hand Images (1328025)
Posted by funeralthirst7 on December 28th, 2011 @ 4:21pm CST
0ptimus Prime wrote:Meh. If I saw that zombie-looking thing shambling up to me, I'd shoot it too. For once I don't blame the Decepticons.

:APPLAUSE:
:CON:
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Que / Wheeljack High Quality In-hand Images (1328043)
Posted by rockman_fan on December 28th, 2011 @ 5:32pm CST
wow, a DOTM toy that DOESN'T have a gigantic backpack :-?
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Que / Wheeljack High Quality In-hand Images (1328046)
Posted by kirbenvost on December 28th, 2011 @ 5:43pm CST
Looking forward to the white version, it's a pretty decent mold.
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Que / Wheeljack High Quality In-hand Images (1328060)
Posted by YoungPrime on December 28th, 2011 @ 6:29pm CST
Placing that hideous thing in the same sentence as "High quality" is just asking for it.
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Que / Wheeljack High Quality In-hand Images (1328076)
Posted by MGrotusque on December 28th, 2011 @ 7:15pm CST
I like ugly and hideous TF's but this guy is a bit ridiculous. With that being said i could almost be charmed into liking him for that reason alone but i doubt it. He's more or less poorly designed than he is ugly. So it's a FAIL in my books.

Not to mention he has the most BORING alt mode i've ever seen.

EDIT: He could be repainted into a Junkion! Then he'd be sweet. :D

but of course the alt mode still sucks bag.
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Que / Wheeljack High Quality In-hand Images (1328088)
Posted by xyl360 on December 28th, 2011 @ 8:08pm CST
The best thing about this figure: It's fairly accurate to his appearance in the movie

The worst thing about this figure: It's fairly accurate to his appearance in the movie

:P
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Que / Wheeljack High Quality In-hand Images (1328089)
Posted by Sunspot on December 28th, 2011 @ 8:09pm CST
These pictures make it look much better than the stock photos
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Que / Wheeljack High Quality In-hand Images (1328095)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on December 28th, 2011 @ 8:24pm CST
I really like this mold, even the ugly Que head. I can't wait for him to start showing up.
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Que / Wheeljack High Quality In-hand Images (1328096)
Posted by scypris115 on December 28th, 2011 @ 8:25pm CST
I bought him and im gettin him in about a week or two.. cant wait to get this wheeljack! :grin:
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Que / Wheeljack High Quality In-hand Images (1328107)
Posted by ninjascythe79 on December 28th, 2011 @ 8:56pm CST
this guy looks worse than I thought he would when i saw the movie. please somebody make a head upgrade kit like kup and cliffjumper. he's the most disappointing movie figure since the fallen. mabe even voyager blackout.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series Hot Rod 86 Voyager Class Action Figure - F0712" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure One step changer TAV08 Underbite" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure One step changer TAV05 Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Collectors Club Botcon TFCC 2016 Membership Figure Ramjet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure deluxe TAV-08 Gregevor" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure deluxe TAV-03 Strongarm" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE MEGA OPTIMUS PRIME, 2015." on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers loose Movie Revenge of the Fallen (ROFT) Deluxe Chromia" on EBAY