Transformers DOTM HA Basic Retail Sightings

Transformers DOTM HA Basic Retail Sightings

Friday, September 30th, 2011 9:50pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 84,071

We have a couple of Transformers DOTM Human Alliance Basic retail sightings to pass along via our fellow Transformer fan site TFW2005. Drag Srip with Master Disaster along with the Sandstorm repaint Half-Track with Major Altitude were found at a Fred Meyers store in Washington by 0ptimus57993.

Reverb with Sergeant Detour was found at a Wal-Mart in Harlingen, Texas by TfAnimatedfan. The Thunderhead repaint Crosshairs with Sergeant Cahnay was nowhere to be found.

Credit(s): TFW2005 members TfAnimatedfan and 0ptimus57993

Re: Transformers DOTM HA Basic Retail Sightings (1295219)
Posted by DISCHARGE on September 30th, 2011 @ 10:08pm CDT
I've had Dragstrip for about a month now. I left Half Track on the peg. I found them in Aledo Illinois Walmart.
Re: Transformers DOTM HA Basic Retail Sightings (1295220)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on September 30th, 2011 @ 10:11pm CDT
I actually picked up Half-Track today for $3.24 with the $5.00 coupon. Somebody beat me to Dragstrip though.
Re: Transformers DOTM HA Basic Retail Sightings (1295230)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on September 30th, 2011 @ 10:37pm CDT
I'm still looking for Tailpipe, but the first wave isn't moving. They're worse shelf warmers than Tuner Mudflap.
Re: Transformers DOTM HA Basic Retail Sightings (1295257)
Posted by Rated X on October 1st, 2011 @ 12:21am CDT
Re: Transformers DOTM HA Basic Retail Sightings (1295291)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on October 1st, 2011 @ 3:50am CDT
Rated X wrote:I could give a crap less about these basic HA figures. Especially that industrial fan looking thing. Where are deluxe Mirage, Soundwave, Wheeljack, and Leadfoot ???

No one's forcing you to buy these, just be patient, jeez. :-?
Re: Transformers DOTM HA Basic Retail Sightings (1295344)
Posted by Rated X on October 1st, 2011 @ 9:51am CDT
cannonfodder4000 wrote:

No one's forcing you to buy these, just be patient, jeez. :-?

I wasnt really trying to come off as being rude. It's just when they came out with that industrial fan thing, it was like Hasbro saying we can sell anything and you guys will buy it. Insulting to kids and adult collectors alike.
Re: Transformers DOTM HA Basic Retail Sightings (1295379)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on October 1st, 2011 @ 11:02am CDT
Rated X wrote:
cannonfodder4000 wrote:

No one's forcing you to buy these, just be patient, jeez. :-?

Well, kids seem to like it, and of course the compulsive fans will get him as well ;)
Re: Transformers DOTM HA Basic Retail Sightings (1295463)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on October 1st, 2011 @ 3:19pm CDT
Rated X wrote:
cannonfodder4000 wrote:

No one's forcing you to buy these, just be patient, jeez. :-?

Is this industrial fan you keep mentioning supposed to be Whirl? At least with him everything looks like it's supposed to, unlike Icepick. His weapon mode is supposed to be a chainsaw I think, but it looks more like a belt sander.
Re: Transformers DOTM HA Basic Retail Sightings (1295465)
Posted by DISCHARGE on October 1st, 2011 @ 3:25pm CDT
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
Rated X wrote:
cannonfodder4000 wrote:

No one's forcing you to buy these, just be patient, jeez. :-?

Reverb is the fan. I think it's supposed to be a shield, but it looks more like a fan system you would find in a big factory. Whirl is a helicopter and a gun
Re: Transformers DOTM HA Basic Retail Sightings (1295467)
Posted by wolverinetodd on October 1st, 2011 @ 3:31pm CDT
These guys need to be listed on the Product Listings page so that if more of them are spotted, then the rest of us would find out that way. Even DOTM HA Bumblebee and DOTM HA Skids aren't listed and they were the first two out in the larger vehicle line.
Re: Transformers DOTM HA Basic Retail Sightings (1295575)
Posted by triKlops on October 1st, 2011 @ 11:01pm CDT
more interested in these due tothe weapon alt modes of some of them
from what i have heard, the Dragstrip shield looks pretty interesting in hand

UPDATE:

just finished wave 1 with the $5 coupons
still waiting on wave3 around here
Re: Transformers DOTM HA Basic Retail Sightings (1295657)
Posted by prowl123 on October 2nd, 2011 @ 8:43am CDT
I see these at the Warwick Mall Target and the RI Mall Toys 'R' us all the time. I think they're dumb, so I haven't picked any of them up.
Re: Transformers DOTM HA Basic Retail Sightings (1295818)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on October 2nd, 2011 @ 7:48pm CDT
On second thought, I may need that $5 off coupon.... LOL :D
I'm officially starting to buy into these guys. For their size, they have the same sort of detail/difficulty as I find on the voyagers, and on one or two, almost like the full-on/actual HA line. Which I really dig. And for those that aren't, I'm liking the alt modes, the weapon modes, or even some of the human molds (like one of them had the NEST armor we saw concept art of but never made it to film, which I was dejected about, looks totally amazing!)
There's still a few I haven't even thought of touching yet though, like Icepick. I'll have to gothrough these guys when I find em, and watch reviews on them to get a good idea who I want.
Re: Transformers DOTM HA Basic Retail Sightings (1296004)
Posted by xtsaur on October 3rd, 2011 @ 10:45am CDT
i absolutely loathe this HA basic line. these things arent even Transformers. they were meant to be another toyline like M.A.S.K. but figured they would cash in on the strong Transformers namesake and popularity. Shame on any Transformers fan that falls for this trick. Do you remember the song "Transformers... Robots in Disguise!!!" Well these things have an intro theme song too its more like "Shifting Crapbots... Robots with moving parts!!!" =; =; =; =; #-o
Re: Transformers DOTM HA Basic Retail Sightings (1296243)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on October 3rd, 2011 @ 7:55pm CDT
"One man's trash."
One benefit of the Transformers line is that, based on the fact that you're here, there's at least something about them that you have/will buy/like. There's plenty of figures I won't buy, and certainly am not interested in, but I won't call anybody out based on my opinion. :)

Depending on whether these guys get in my stores while the coupons are available, I may just collect the bunch just to have them. I've threatened to buy a good majority as an "armory" for LC Ironhide, and the coupons would certainly help. :)

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Universe Ratchet COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Timelines Universe Ironhide w/ weapon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Autobody Roadbuster SEALED " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS DOTM Mechtech Voyager Class Shockwave Action Figure 2011 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RAMJET - G2-Botcon Club 2011 -USA generation 2 redux seeker" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Side of the Moon Energon  Sword Megatron Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage Transformers DOTM Deluxe Class Autobot Sideswipe Walmart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS WFC E24 SKYLYNX E11 OPTIMUS PRIME" on EBAY