Transformers DOTM Music Teasers from Paramore and Linkin Park

Transformers DOTM Music Teasers from Paramore and Linkin Park

Saturday, May 28th, 2011 1:02pm CDT

Category: Movie Related News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 35,682

Paramore and Linkin Park who both have songs featured on the upcoming Transformers DOTM soundtrack have given us a couple of teasers.

First up, Paramore have posted a 30 second clip of their contribution to the soundtrack "Monster". You can check it out in the embedded YouTube clip below.

Linkin Parks's teaser for their video of "Iridescent" requires a little more work. You have to download the Link Park app to your iPhone or Android and visit their website to scan the barcode mirrored below to view their teaser.

Credit(s): Paramore, Linkin Park, shadowthegreat

Re: Transformers DOTM Music Teasers from Paramore and Linkin Park (1229997)
Posted by Mike Angel on May 28th, 2011 @ 1:29pm CDT
How about laying down some G Funk for this? Where's the hip hop? Maybe they should put out a hip hop soundtrack featuring some good hip hop/rap artists. We can put some Warren G, Bone Thugs N Harmony would lay down an awesome track for this. Tell me Wu Tang couldn't but a banger together for the Transformer cause! Laying bombs like Galvatron!
Re: Transformers DOTM Music Teasers from Paramore and Linkin Park (1230006)
Posted by TheSwipe95 on May 28th, 2011 @ 2:32pm CDT
If it were up to me, this would be the soundtrack:

01. Transformers Theme - Black Lab
02. Hero - Skillet
03. Been To Hell - Hollywood Undead
04. New Divide - Linkin Park
05. The Touch - Stan Bush
06. Shockwave - Black Tide
07. Unknown Soldier - Breaking Benjamin
08. Save Me - My Darkest Days
09. Sound Of Madness - Shinedown
10. Tomorrow - SR-71
11. You And I Tonight - Faber Drive

And, I know, there's going to be a lot of people complaining about my choices, but this is just what I think would be a good track list.
:BOT:
Re: Transformers DOTM Music Teasers from Paramore and Linkin Park (1230009)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on May 28th, 2011 @ 2:53pm CDT
there is waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many songs named monster.
Re: Transformers DOTM Music Teasers from Paramore and Linkin Park (1230020)
Posted by Tyrannotaur on May 28th, 2011 @ 4:01pm CDT

Any word on when this will be out? I'd like to get it whenever it comes out, hopefully before the movie. Also it seems odd for Gamestop to be selling a CD, but whatever works.
Re: Transformers DOTM Music Teasers from Paramore and Linkin Park (1230039)
Posted by El Duque on May 28th, 2011 @ 5:21pm CDT
Tyrannotaur wrote:The fact that 3 of my favorite bands are on this album tells me I'm gonna love the soundtrack. I am a big Linkin Park Fan and a big Paramore Fan. Say what you will about either band, but I still love everything they put out. I recently became a fan of Skillet when I saw them play start up for Creed. So its cool they are on here too.

June 14th.
Re: Transformers DOTM Music Teasers from Paramore and Linkin Park (1230175)
Posted by TheDownshift on May 29th, 2011 @ 12:51am CDT
My ideal soundtrack:

1. Letters From The Sky- Civil Twilight
2. My Kind Of Town- Frank Sinatra (During a slow-motion montage of Chicago being bent over a Decepticon barrel)
3. Mad World- Gary Jules (Slow-motion montage of Autobots eyeing the destruction of Chicago)
4. Gate 21- Serj Tankian. It can stay, because it's F*CKING AWESOME
5. Crossing The Rubicon- Human Abstract
6. The Requiem/The Radiance/Burning In The Skies- Linkin Park. They fit SO much better than Iridescent, and each song could be sampled at different parts for dramatic effect.
7. Time Is Running Out- Muse
8. You're Gonna Go Far, Kid- The Offspring
9. Help Is On The Way- Rise Against
10. Gimme Shelter- The Rolling Stones
11. One Final Effort- Martin O'Donnell and Michael Salvatori. I don't care if it's from the Halo 3 soundtrack, they could make it fit.
12. Peace- Apocalyptica
Credits: Я очень рад, ведь я, наконец, возвращаюсь домой- Edward Hill

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers IF EX-26R Racing Bros. Retrograde (Runabout)(Runamuck)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers HUB Dark Of The Moon Cyberverse: MEGATRON (Unopened) Series 1 003" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy LEADER CLASS OPTIMUS PRIME NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers IRONWORKS Earthrise War for Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro brand new" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Quintesson Judge Allicon Sharkticon Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Decepticon Blackout with upgrade DNA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Scorponok 21 in Action Figure - WFC-E25" on EBAY