Transformers DOTM Skyhammer Gallery

Transformers DOTM Skyhammer Gallery

Friday, March 18th, 2011 3:15pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 80,607

New high quality images of Transformers DOTM Skyhammer have been posted on HK-TF. The figure is shown off in both modes and compared to HFTD Tomahawk who shares a similar alt mode. Some of the images have been mirrored below. To view the rest click here.

UPDATE: This figure has some custom paint applications.

Credit(s): HK-TF

This article was last modified on Sunday, March 20th, 2011 2:27pm CDT

Re: Transformers DOTM Skyhammer Gallery (1196694)
Posted by Counterpunch on March 18th, 2011 @ 3:25pm CDT
Perhaps the only DotM figure I am excited for so far.
Re: Transformers DOTM Skyhammer Gallery (1196697)
Posted by bvzxa on March 18th, 2011 @ 3:34pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:Perhaps the only DotM figure I am excited for so far.

He looks like Tomahawks big brother, or an upgrade, or if they gave Tomohawk the matrix he would turn into Skyhammer.

That is one of the nicest looking toys period along with DOTM Shockwave.

That's pure win.
Re: Transformers DOTM Skyhammer Gallery (1196698)
Posted by GuyIncognito on March 18th, 2011 @ 3:35pm CDT
Wow, I wasn't very interested in him before, but these pics have made him a must-buy for me now!
Re: Transformers DOTM Skyhammer Gallery (1196700)
Posted by NobleStarSaber on March 18th, 2011 @ 3:41pm CDT
Good God he looks awesome. Hopefully I'll be able to pick him up...
Re: Transformers DOTM Skyhammer Gallery (1196704)
Posted by moscadini on March 18th, 2011 @ 3:43pm CDT
He looks pretty Hot looking, definitely a buy and looks more promising and interesting then the other figures!!!!
Re: Transformers DOTM Skyhammer Gallery (1196706)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on March 18th, 2011 @ 3:48pm CDT
He's been my favorite from the begining and this confirms why he is funking amazing i dont know why people were complaining about his chest he is one fine looking transformer, Pure winner.
Re: Transformers DOTM Skyhammer Gallery (1196709)
Posted by moscadini on March 18th, 2011 @ 3:51pm CDT
I agree and he is totally different from all other Helicopter Transformers ever build! He is the first to have the blade as a chest design rather then a weapon or back
Re: Transformers DOTM Skyhammer Gallery (1196712)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on March 18th, 2011 @ 3:55pm CDT
this is hands down the best looking movie figure ever to be made and dare i say best helicopter TF as well. This is the only DOTM figure that is a must buy for me.
Re: Transformers DOTM Skyhammer Gallery (1196713)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 18th, 2011 @ 3:56pm CDT
Man, they sure know how to make a figure look awesome on that site.

But guys, something's not right here. That color scheme does not match the pictures we've seen so far! Remember the white & blue head? Are we looking at the Takara Tomy version here?
Re: Transformers DOTM Skyhammer Gallery (1196716)
Posted by bvzxa on March 18th, 2011 @ 3:59pm CDT
kirbenvost wrote:Man, they sure know how to make a figure look awesome on that site.

Well I will get this version!!! :APPLAUSE: :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers DOTM Skyhammer Gallery (1196718)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on March 18th, 2011 @ 4:04pm CDT

could be, but also keep in mind that all the pics weve seen so far are prototypes stolen from the factory, so its possible this is a running change or variant as well. at this point anythings possible. but white head or not, this ones one of the few dotm must haves for me
Re: Transformers DOTM Skyhammer Gallery (1196720)
Posted by Solrac333 on March 18th, 2011 @ 4:06pm CDT
He is pretty badass.
Re: Transformers DOTM Skyhammer Gallery (1196726)
Posted by LiKwid on March 18th, 2011 @ 4:19pm CDT
Ok Ok Ok so I'll be getting 5 figs from this movie line..SUE ME :P
Re: Transformers DOTM Skyhammer Gallery (1196728)
Posted by Diem on March 18th, 2011 @ 4:23pm CDT
Heh, you win this round Dark of the Moon. But this is the only money you get from me. Apart from the cinema ticket. And the DVD. And mayyyybe that Nascar Sideswipe.
Re: Transformers DOTM Skyhammer Gallery (1196729)
Posted by T-Macksimus on March 18th, 2011 @ 4:23pm CDT
I started out kinda "Meh" if not slightly negative about this one but now that I've seen some MUCH better pics of this guy I'm thinking that I might actually have to get this one. The blades on the chest gimmick doesn't actually suck like I first thought it was going to and his detail is very cool compared to just about every other DotM figure.
This now makes 2 DotM figures that have managed to make it to my 'Must Have' list.
Re: Transformers DOTM Skyhammer Gallery (1196732)
Posted by Diem on March 18th, 2011 @ 4:26pm CDT
Is anyone else getting a Tigerhawk vibe from that headsculpt?
Re: Transformers DOTM Skyhammer Gallery (1196740)
Posted by Cliffjumper Prime on March 18th, 2011 @ 4:44pm CDT
I know the alt mode is wrong, but the head and overall hulking stature scream movieverse Grimlock to me... would love to see a repaint with G1 Grimmy's colors :BOT:
Re: Transformers DOTM Skyhammer Gallery (1196741)
Posted by First-Aid on March 18th, 2011 @ 4:58pm CDT
Diem wrote:Is anyone else getting a Tigerhawk vibe from that headsculpt?

THANK YOU! I know that head was reminding me of someone but couldn't place it until you mentioned it. You're quite right...

I also noticed the different colors on the head and wonder if it was an error or if this is a TakTom version...I prefer this one BIG time. Must buy for me...
Re: Transformers DOTM Skyhammer Gallery (1196742)
Posted by karellan on March 18th, 2011 @ 5:00pm CDT
Before the very first Bay movie came out and a live-action Transformers movie was still in the rumor stage, this is what I kind of assumed ALL the movie designs would be like. It has a lot more detail and little mechanical dohickeys than the old, blocky G1 designs, but it still has a hint of that old-school style. It definitely has more in common with G1 than all the other movie-verse designs, which tend to be more like insects, blobs of unidentifiable metal, and weird appendages sticking out all over. I mean, Bumblebee barely even has a recognizable face, and he's one of the few bots to get any screen time.

Do we know if this guy's even in the next movie?
Re: Transformers DOTM Skyhammer Gallery (1196743)
Posted by OptiMagnus on March 18th, 2011 @ 5:00pm CDT
Wow...I'm really the oddball of the website with this DOTM line.

Honestly, he gets ulgier every time I see him. I can't bring myself to buy this thing. Yet, I think almost every other figure I've seen in the main MechTech line (which is excluding Human Alliance) is a must-buy for me. This is the only MechTech series figure that I definitely do NOT want.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers G1 Walmart retro Headmasters Wave 1 set of 4 Brainstorm Mindwipe!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Skullcruncher" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Headmaster Reissue Hardhead Chromedome Brainstorm Mindwipe Set of 4" on EBAY
Buy "** 2014 - WINDCHARGER Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class **" on EBAY
Buy "G1 Transformers Headmaster Skullcruncher" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT PREMIER EDITION DELUXE DINOBOT SLUG NEW IN BOX" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Heroes Of Cybertron: Generation One Collection Grimlock." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe DINOBOT SLUDGE Figure Hasbro 2017" on EBAY