Transformers News: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot and DD-09 Human Alliance Soundwave Official Images

Tuesday, October 18th, 2011 2:15pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 59,126

Courtesy of Amazon Japan we have official images of Takara's Transformers DSM DA34 Leadfoot and DD09 Human Alliance Soundwave. Like most of the Takara DSM figures HA Soundwave looks to be almost identical to his Hasbro counterpart. Takara Deluxe Leadfoot on the the other hand departs radically from the upcoming Hasbro Target Exclusive Deluxe Leadfoot with a total lack of corporate sponsorship or numbers. Images mirrored below.

DD09 Human Alliance Soundwave

DA34 Leadfoot

Credit(s): Amazon Japan

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot and DD-09 Human Alliance Soundwave Official Images (1302181)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on October 18th, 2011 @ 2:31pm CDT
I dont like Soundwaves legs and lazerbeak looks more like a fly am just gonna get deluxe Sw .

Im a little disappointed i have to pick up that leadfoot to complete the trio he just aint that good, alt mode is good apart from the hood it looks like cheap plastic, reprolabels to the rescue??.
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot and DD-09 Human Alliance Soundwave Official Images (1302183)
Posted by DMSL on October 18th, 2011 @ 2:34pm CDT
I'll be getting the Hasbro Leadfoot, he just looks too plain without the logo's. As for HA soundwave his feet are a bit odd but hopefully it's just the lighting or the camera angle that make them look scrawny here.
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot and DD-09 Human Alliance Soundwave Official Images (1302193)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on October 18th, 2011 @ 3:00pm CDT
cant F*ing wait 8) gettin both, and im gonna get the deluxe soundwave as well.
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot and DD-09 Human Alliance Soundwave Official Images (1302195)
Posted by TimothyR on October 18th, 2011 @ 3:02pm CDT
soundwaves legs looked a whole hell of a lot better at nycc. .. it's amazing that no one really snapped a few good photos of him.

anyways.. soundwave looks great still. i can't wait. his vehicle mode is gorgeous.

hasbro leadfoot will be the way to go. it's amazing how much better his logos make him look.
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot and DD-09 Human Alliance Soundwave Official Images (1302197)
Posted by prowl123 on October 18th, 2011 @ 3:03pm CDT
Yes and YEs.

*edit: I hope these are just bad photos.
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot and DD-09 Human Alliance Soundwave Official Images (1302201)
Posted by paul053 on October 18th, 2011 @ 3:07pm CDT
Where is Soundwave's gun? I need it to point at BB's head to accomplish what he couldn't. :D Anyway, his legs and feet do look odd but I will still get him anyway.
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot and DD-09 Human Alliance Soundwave Official Images (1302203)
Posted by Jesterhead on October 18th, 2011 @ 3:08pm CDT
Soundwave: "Legs? I don't need no stinkin' legs!"
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot and DD-09 Human Alliance Soundwave Official Images (1302207)
Posted by jrgreer74 on October 18th, 2011 @ 3:12pm CDT
When will Leadfoot be released in this deluxe version? I keep hearing soon, but when is soon? My wife's little brother and I have been searching to find out exactly. He is really excited and wants him so badly. I'd like to get it for him for Christmas. He'd love it, and well, so would I. I want deluxe SW. I'm not really into HA figures, although I like the scale of them, being they are bigger!
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot and DD-09 Human Alliance Soundwave Official Images (1302212)
Posted by Blurrz on October 18th, 2011 @ 3:18pm CDT
Soundwave looks solid, finally another Decepticon added to the HA scale.
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot and DD-09 Human Alliance Soundwave Official Images (1302222)
Posted by jrgreer74 on October 18th, 2011 @ 3:35pm CDT
I think I might change my mind on SW. The NYCC pics vs these pics, SW looks way better here! I might have to go HA on this one. I'm still on the shelf about the HA Wreckers though. I just know they need to get them all out fully armored, in both deluxe and HA. Then I can compare and buy the best looking and better armed of the figures!
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot and DD-09 Human Alliance Soundwave Official Images (1302235)
Posted by GuyIncognito on October 18th, 2011 @ 4:00pm CDT
jrgreer74 wrote:I'm still on the shelf about the HA Wreckers though. I just know they need to get them all out fully armored, in both deluxe and HA.

I don't think that's gonna happen.
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot and DD-09 Human Alliance Soundwave Official Images (1302244)
Posted by starscreamreturns on October 18th, 2011 @ 4:12pm CDT
Excited for both but i don't know if i'll get them also:
:grin: Soundwaves legs :lol:
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot and DD-09 Human Alliance Soundwave Official Images (1302277)
Posted by spacecase2383 on October 18th, 2011 @ 5:46pm CDT
As far as soundwave goes I just had a damn botgasm! Leadfoot on the other hand just doesnt look right without the sponser logos.
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot and DD-09 Human Alliance Soundwave Official Images (1302287)
Posted by Gorechyld on October 18th, 2011 @ 6:05pm CDT
What in the flipping hell is going on with Soundwaves legs?! :sad:

Jesus christ, I was so excited for this mold and the minute I saw these pictures I immediately had second doubts about wanting to get him. Good lord I hope his lower half isn't as dwarfed as these pictures make it look, cause his arms are severely disproportionate to his entire body if this is the final product.

Here's to crossing fingers that the camera man is just a shitty photographer and doesn't know how to capture angles. :-(
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot and DD-09 Human Alliance Soundwave Official Images (1302296)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 18th, 2011 @ 6:18pm CDT
Is deluxe leadfoot still coming with the Mechtech Saw weapon?
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot and DD-09 Human Alliance Soundwave Official Images (1302297)
Posted by Autobot032 on October 18th, 2011 @ 6:22pm CDT
=\ November 17th, eh? It's a cryin' shame the US hasn't received the Target exclusive and Japan might get the figure before we do. If I have to import, I'm gonna be mad. I'm tired of this waiting game. I know it's been said time and again, but this has to be the worst lull in new figures.

Other than Human Alliance basics, I haven't bought anything TF in months.
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot and DD-09 Human Alliance Soundwave Official Images (1302318)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on October 18th, 2011 @ 7:18pm CDT
:SICK: :VEHI:
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot and DD-09 Human Alliance Soundwave Official Images (1302374)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on October 18th, 2011 @ 9:24pm CDT
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot and DD-09 Human Alliance Soundwave Official Images (1302425)
Posted by griftimus prime on October 18th, 2011 @ 11:55pm CDT
wow. look at those feat on sw. no way i will buy that
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot and DD-09 Human Alliance Soundwave Official Images (1302428)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on October 19th, 2011 @ 12:36am CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:what the hell is with soundwaves feet? is there a rule at hasbro to make all upcoming soundwave figures suck in one way or another? Had such a good track run but every thing has to end i guess, why wont these movie end?

well its making alot of money for hasbro and takara. it would be stupid for a business to just ignor their most popular asset.

griftimus prime wrote:wow. look at those feat on sw. no way i will buy that

i would have to agree with you on this grifty.

they do look funny. like a banana peel( the leg on the right lol)

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #240 - Ramping Up
"Ramping Up"
Posted: Sunday, February 9th, 2020

Buy "SDCC 2009 Transformers G1 Soundwave and 4 "Tapes" - 25th Anniversary Reissue" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall of Cybertron FOC Deluxe Decepticon Insecticon Kickback" on EBAY
Buy "2014 Hasbro Transformers Generations Thrilling30 Deluxe Class Dreadwing COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers fall of Cybertron Bruticus" on EBAY
Buy "GI Joe Scarlett 4" Action Figure 2016 Loose Complete 25th 50th SDCC Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Doubledealer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer w/ Blurr Figure 2-in-1 Set" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime - Beast Hunters: Cyberverse _ Prowl / Tech Specialist _ (MOC)" on EBAY