Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot Gallery

Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot Gallery

Friday, December 23rd, 2011 8:58am CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 57,725

While we still patiently await the release of the Target exclusive Deluxe Leadfoot two-pack to round out the Hasbro Deluxe Wrecker trio, the sponsor free Takara version is already out in the wild. Site sponsor Kapow Toys has provided a very nice gallery of Takara's DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot. Enjoy the images mirrored below.

Credit(s): Kapow Toys

Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot Gallery (1326321)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on December 23rd, 2011 @ 9:23am CST
i want this toy. =P~ i need him, soundwave and que. they need to hurry up and come out.
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot Gallery (1326326)
Posted by Optimus1138 on December 23rd, 2011 @ 9:42am CST
If only this version were cheaper, I'd want it instead of the upcoming Target one. Reprolabels will probably do what they did with their HA set and make extra stickers for the Japanese version, and I'd put Reprolabels on Leadfoot anyway, so I wouldn't mind spending a few extra dollars to get a set that would include the Target logo and others missing from this. The extra paint on this one just looks so much better, with the silver on lots of parts.
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot Gallery (1326329)
Posted by Rated X on December 23rd, 2011 @ 9:46am CST
This one sucks, wheres the Target version ???

No emblems, no deal...
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot Gallery (1326339)
Posted by Arrancon on December 23rd, 2011 @ 10:25am CST
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot Gallery (1326344)
Posted by BeastProwl on December 23rd, 2011 @ 10:37am CST
OK Internet, you've gone and pissed me off again.
Some people, like me, can't afford the japanese version, and have to wait. I Was told that he was coming out in October. It's 2 days till christmas, and I havn't seen him, Soundwave, OR Wheeljack ANYWERE. That's because their not coming until later next year huh? well, I just want to know what keeps delaying them, is that such a bad thing?
Well, congrats on getting him in some form I guess. I guess I'm just a little sore, Christmas isn't coming for me this year.
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot Gallery (1326345)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on December 23rd, 2011 @ 10:40am CST
OneConArmy wrote:Does the Target exclusive one come with a new mechtech gun, or the repainted Ratchet one that comes with this one?

It's all up in the air, since apparently Leadfoot has no MechTech weapon unique to him like the other two Wreckers do. For all we know he'll get a different weapon altogether or none at all, rumor still has it that he'll come with Twin Twist, a repaint of Topspin.

Another rumor has it that the final DotM wave with Soundwave and Wheeljack has been pushed back.
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot Gallery (1326349)
Posted by Blackstreak on December 23rd, 2011 @ 10:47am CST
You would think Hasbro would want to capitalize on the holidays by having this set released by now.
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot Gallery (1326353)
Posted by RhA on December 23rd, 2011 @ 10:54am CST
It's cooler then I expected.
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot Gallery (1326362)
Posted by zopilote_z on December 23rd, 2011 @ 11:22am CST
Is it me or Leadfoot┬┤s chest has a resemblance with the face of the twins?
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot Gallery (1326367)
Posted by Autobot032 on December 23rd, 2011 @ 11:43am CST
Mistransformed. I can't help but think he put the wheels there, on purpose.

I'll have to take some pics, I guess.
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot Gallery (1326393)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on December 23rd, 2011 @ 12:50pm CST
I like the robot mode, The Vehicle mode is ehhh- Okay. I'm to big on the weaponized stock car (Do I have that Right?) but certainly not the worst when it come to it..... I'm looking at you Beast Wars the 2nd and Neo.
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot Gallery (1326409)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on December 23rd, 2011 @ 1:55pm CST
only way to describe this toy is fugly, even the alt mode is bad easy pass
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot Gallery (1326412)
Posted by Va'al on December 23rd, 2011 @ 2:09pm CST
Autobot032 wrote:Mistransformed. I can't help but think he put the wheels there, on purpose.

I'll have to take some pics, I guess.

He got robo-balls! :grin:
ROTF Devastator set a trend.. and a terrible one at that.
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot Gallery (1326416)
Posted by prowl123 on December 23rd, 2011 @ 2:22pm CST
Nice place to put the wheels...
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot Gallery (1326424)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on December 23rd, 2011 @ 2:56pm CST
zopilote_z wrote:Is it me or Leadfoot┬┤s chest has a resemblance with the face of the twins?

Thats an uncanny resemblance to the twins.
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot Gallery (1326428)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on December 23rd, 2011 @ 3:00pm CST
prowl123 wrote:Nice place to put the wheels...

Now Cough Leadfoot
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot Gallery (1326430)
Posted by prowl123 on December 23rd, 2011 @ 3:05pm CST
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
prowl123 wrote:Nice place to put the wheels...

Now Cough Leadfoot

:lol: :twisted:
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot Gallery (1326433)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on December 23rd, 2011 @ 3:08pm CST
I hate the colour of his legs and hands :SICK: but ill buy him and reprolabels will make me happy.
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot Gallery (1326456)
Posted by kirbenvost on December 23rd, 2011 @ 5:54pm CST
Ew balls.

Anyway, looks good and all but I'm waiting for the Hasbro version, if it ever comes out. I seriously wonder what is up with the DOTM line. Pretty fail.
Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot Gallery (1326569)
Posted by freaky777 on December 24th, 2011 @ 1:00am CST
I have him in person and I have to say I like him the most out of the 3 wreckers. His robot mode is way better than his HA by a lot.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 68 Deluxe Movie 3 Leadfoot Target Exclusive In Hand" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 60 Constructicon SCRAPPER Voyager Class MISB/New 2020" on EBAY
Buy "MISB Transformers SCF Tokyo Game Show Battle Damage Set Optimus/Convoy Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premiere Edition Deluxe Cogman 2017  ((NEW))" on EBAY
Buy "1:64 TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME WESTERN STAR 5700 & BARRICADE JADA TOYS DIECAST" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Movie 2 Rotf Voyager Mixmaster Action Figure" on EBAY