Transformers: Earth Wars - Megatron Enthroned Image

Transformers: Earth Wars - Megatron Enthroned Image

Friday, April 1st, 2016 6:01am CDT

Categories: Game News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 21,074

The folks over at Transformers: Earth Wars are having fun with their various marketing platforms and images, and this time bring us a rendition of Megatron sitting on an Energon Throne, with some proper ominous vibes and a dig at a popular TV series also featuring a throne... Check it out below!

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars - Megatron Enthroned Image

Credit(s): Transformers Earth Wars

Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Megatron Enthroned Image (1776902)
Posted by carytheone on April 1st, 2016 @ 6:51am CDT
That Bot wrote:Breakdown, who's a rapidly climbing level 5. (I might just make him man the base
Who ever is stationed at the outpost can also fight. You may want to put your highest damage dealer or highest defense bot their.

I've found that the defensive deployers give the AI the biggest fits. My guys will run around in circles wasting time chasing the cassette bots. You may want to consider one of thoses if/when you have one.

Haha @ the energon throne; it's a cool pic. The TF:EW crew are fun!
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Megatron Enthroned Image (1776909)
Posted by Ravage XK on April 1st, 2016 @ 7:38am CDT
Megatron looks sad. :-(
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Megatron Enthroned Image (1776921)
Posted by griftimus prime on April 1st, 2016 @ 8:19am CDT
pretty cool
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Megatron Enthroned Image (1776937)
Posted by Va'al on April 1st, 2016 @ 9:49am CDT
We have another update from the Transformers: Earth Wars crew, as Space Ape community manager Deborah meets with developer Adam to talk about a massive overhaul in the Decepticon storyline for the game - to find out what that may be, on this most auspicious of days, check out the embedded video below! Hint: Starscream and Grimlock are both involved.

Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Megatron Enthroned Image (1776947)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 1st, 2016 @ 10:12am CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:
Silly, Megatron. Food is for eating, not for sitting on. :P
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Megatron Enthroned Image (1777124)
Posted by King Kuuga on April 2nd, 2016 @ 2:38am CDT
I may have found the breaking point of my "max everything before upgrading my HQ" strategy: level 4 walls are crazy expensive and I'll have nowhere to invest my Energon in while I try to grind enough alloy to upgrade all my walls to level 4, except upgrading abilities or levels. And that's going to cost more spark than I have available after a while. This is how they get you to spend money, artificially limiting your resources. And we keep falling for it.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Megatron Enthroned Image (1777129)
Posted by Burn on April 2nd, 2016 @ 3:06am CDT
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Level 4 walls are expensive!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Level 6 cost 160K or so, there's something for you to look forward to. :-P
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Megatron Enthroned Image (1777178)
Posted by Rainmaker on April 2nd, 2016 @ 4:45am CDT
I have no idea what people really see in these type of games...they are really slow going and boring...

:MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Megatron Enthroned Image (1777243)
Posted by carytheone on April 2nd, 2016 @ 10:00am CDT
Burn wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Level 4 walls are expensive!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Level 6 cost 160K or so, there's something for you to look forward to. :-P
Ah, those were the days... Lvl 9 walls cost 560k

Patience is the name of this game. Only the impatient pull out their wallet :-P

I'm in the 3 day upgrade portion of the game. I've got about a week and a half upgrade strategy going on now that includes upgrading my ship and scanner to be able to jump to zone 9 to be able to grind up to 1M alloy to buy a missle launcher a little bit faster.

But of course I need to be able to store that much alloy first. Currently my max alloy storage is at 860k. In the mean time my guys will be approaching lvl 40 so I'll need to consider upgrading my research station and who even knows how much spark and energon it's going take to breach the lvl 40 cap.

Excess resources will be dumped into wall and weapon upgrades. having 4 builder bots is a gift from primus

@ That Bot, sometimes you just got to let one of your resources be maxed and throw away resources won. The good news is that your harvestors can temporarily hold a small amount of resources that can be claimed once your storage has room.

So knowing what it's like to upgrade at higher lvls, is anyone still interested in playing ;)
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Megatron Enthroned Image (1777272)
Posted by King Kuuga on April 2nd, 2016 @ 12:03pm CDT
Burn wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Level 4 walls are expensive!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Level 6 cost 160K or so, there's something for you to look forward to. :-P

I think I'll take notes from some of the bases I've raided and only have select walls at high level, oy vey. Stacking walls seems like a cheaper alternative, but there's a cap on walls. Ugh.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Megatron Enthroned Image (1777788)
Posted by King Kuuga on April 3rd, 2016 @ 10:18pm CDT
Needing to upgrade my research station to level bots up every 10 levels is a low blow. And it seems there's a level cap for bots, my one star Bludgeon didn't seem able to upgrade past level 20. I'll find out for sure when I can upgrade my research station, but that comes secondary to upgrading my ship to carry five bots, which is an expensive endeavor. Meanwhile my two-star Megatron and Starscream are ready to upgrade and unable to do so, so I've switched out Screamer with Thundercracker, who I abandoned when I got Breakdown. Also I unlocked the two star Bludgeon so at least I still have three bots who can stand to gain experience from attacking.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Megatron Enthroned Image (1777789)
Posted by Burn on April 3rd, 2016 @ 10:26pm CDT
That Bot wrote:Needing to upgrade my research station to level bots up every 10 levels is a low blow. And it seems there's a level cap for bots, my one star Bludgeon didn't seem able to upgrade past level 20.

Allow me to put your mind at ease. Straight from support themselves.

1 Star – Max level 20
2 Stars – Max level 40
3 Stars – Max level 50
4 Stars – Max level 60

Contact support immediately. I have this very same problem with 1 star Starscream and Skywarp. They're stuck at level 10. Cary knows the fun I've had trying to get this sorted as they kept asking for screencaps but wouldn't tell me WHAT they wanted a screencap of. So I took screencaps of everything, sent them to them and am still waiting for a response (it has been the weekend admittedly)

Unless of course your problem is just because you need to upgrade your research lab in which case I'll just be over here in the corner.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Megatron Enthroned Image (1777796)
Posted by King Kuuga on April 3rd, 2016 @ 10:45pm CDT
Yeah, they're level 20 and I only have a level 1 research station. The only bug I've encountered is that Bludgeon's sword sometimes disappears in his victory animations, and that I often can't see a replay of my defensive battles. That may not even be a bug, I don't know.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Megatron Enthroned Image (1777893)
Posted by Va'al on April 4th, 2016 @ 6:14am CDT

Higher res!
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Megatron Enthroned Image (1777963)
Posted by King Kuuga on April 4th, 2016 @ 11:57am CDT
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Megatron Enthroned Image (1778012)
Posted by Burn on April 4th, 2016 @ 4:39pm CDT
That Bot wrote:So this is interesting. I wake up today and instead of 15 fuel cells, I have about 50. I go into battle, and when I come out, my bots suddenly need to recover between fights instead of being ready to go for another battle immediately.

It's been like that on the Aus/NZ release (beta) for weeks. I told them it was stupid, they told me that it's staying
(Though they did just conduct a survey on it)
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Megatron Enthroned Image (1778092)
Posted by King Kuuga on April 5th, 2016 @ 12:54am CDT
I downloaded the beta APK from online since it's not available in the US in any official capacity yet. I don't know if this affects when I get updates shipped out.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Megatron Enthroned Image (1778097)
Posted by Burn on April 5th, 2016 @ 1:16am CDT
You'll have to manually update it that's all.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Megatron Enthroned Image (1778098)
Posted by King Kuuga on April 5th, 2016 @ 1:19am CDT
Yeah, I did that once already when the game notified me of an update. I meant more in-app updates, which this seemed to be since it was a few days between when I updated the app and this.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - Megatron Enthroned Image (1778136)
Posted by carytheone on April 5th, 2016 @ 9:10am CDT
We have a new Transformers: Earth Wars spotlight video to share for the upcoming Hasbro-Backflip-SpaceApe mobile game, game. This time featuring the metal munching Insecticon, Shrapnel, Skrapnel. This video and more can be found at the Transformers: Earth Wars YouTube channel or their Facebook page, page.

Don't forget to go pre-register your device here, here.

Along with the above video; there are some additional promotional images shared via the Transformers: Earth Wars Facebook page and their Instagram account, account.

Hail to the King, Baby! Just kidding!

That's a very nice HQ you have there, it'd be a shame if something happened to it.

Remember to keep your browsers pointed to Seibertron.com for the latest in Transformer news, the largest Transformers galleries found on the web and the liveliest Transformers discussion this side of a space bridge, bridge.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots DANI BURNS & (2) BLADES FLIGHT BOTS Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cliffjumper 2019 Figure Deluxe Class Earthrise War Cybertron Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard 10-Inch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "VINTAGE 1984 TRANSFORMERS G1, Devastator , SCAVENGER + SCRAPPER, Takara, Japan" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-S37 BRUNT Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Hasbro 2019 MIB Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers - TRU Exclusive Masterpiece - MP-01 Acid Storm (MISB)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Rescan - Bumblebee (Rescue Jet) - Hasbro" on EBAY