Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game Launch New Gallery

Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game Launch New Gallery

Thursday, June 2nd, 2016 11:22am CDT

Categories: Site News, Game News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 31,372

We're not done yet! To accompany the launch of the Space Ape/Hasbro/Backflip real time strategy mobile game Transformers: Earth Wars, Seibertron.com has collected all of the official images from the game, including character looks, screenshots and promotional material, into a single gallery here.

This also collects the previously shown galleries for Autobots and Decepticons, and the exclusive characters. Check them all out below, and join the Seibertron alliances by installing the game!

Credit(s): Transformers: Earth Wars

Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game Launch New Gallery (1794383)
Posted by Kyleor on June 2nd, 2016 @ 11:26am CDT
carytheone wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:
Kyleor wrote:FYI: Supposedly to get your pre-registration reward character you have to use the link sent to you via email, which just dumps you into the regular app store for your device to download the regular version of the game. But your reward character doesn't show up. Supposedly they're 'working on it'. Not a good start to the game if the devs can't deliver on their pre-registration offer.

It is also launch day, so some things are bound to have bumps in them. Give them a day or so?
Besides neither one of those bots are anything to write home about and you'll be tossing dupe bots aside after a short while.

Jump in, join one of the Seibertron alliances; Uncle Seibs needs you! ;)^

The full game has been available for a few days at least, it's just now in the US app stores. My issue is that it's a bad looking start to not make good on offers right out of the gate. I'll be rejoining the Seibertron alliance once I get enough along again in the full game.

Strangely you can still play the Beta too, even though the full game is out.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game Launch New Gallery (1794444)
Posted by Burn on June 2nd, 2016 @ 3:54pm CDT
carytheone wrote:The real way to be like Cary is to keep your hands clean and let others do the fighting while monologuing in 3rd person.
*strokes beard, sips coffee* >:oP

So Cary is a coward that hides behind others. Gotcha! ;)^
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game Launch New Gallery (1794447)
Posted by Iron Prime on June 2nd, 2016 @ 4:00pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game Launch New Gallery (1794449)
Posted by Burn on June 2nd, 2016 @ 4:03pm CDT
Iron Prime wrote:I filed a ticket about not getting the preregistration bot and they gifted it to me in about 10 minutes.

Despite them screwing around with a lot of things during the beta, I really can't fault their technical support.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game Launch New Gallery (1794455)
Posted by PeterPrime on June 2nd, 2016 @ 4:30pm CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:
PeterPrime wrote:It says the game does not support my device, I do not understand...

What phone/tablet are you using?

Ipad mini
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game Launch New Gallery (1794501)
Posted by Kurona on June 2nd, 2016 @ 7:54pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game Launch New Gallery (1794522)
Posted by carytheone on June 2nd, 2016 @ 8:35pm CDT
Kurona wrote:Has anyone else playing the Decepticon version noticed a weird - albeit very minor - graphical glitch with Blast Off? When he's walking around the base, the jet on his back is completely extended out. Like, the tailfin's hanging off him and everything; and the cockpit is left as if untransformed on the toy. It fixes itself once he transforms to jet mode and transforms out of it, but it's still odd lol.
Hahaha, I'm not but I've noticed that Ironhide and Ratchet do the same thing with the hood sticking out of their chest.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game Launch New Gallery (1794526)
Posted by Burn on June 2nd, 2016 @ 8:44pm CDT

That happens now and then. I've caught Thundercracker walking around half transformed with his wings already rotated down ready for flight.

The latest one is Long Haul, he just doesn't display at all so he's a little black triangle on the battlefield.

What's your in-game name Kurona and are you interested in joining the 'Con Seibertron Alliance?
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game Launch New Gallery (1794555)
Posted by Questworld12 on June 2nd, 2016 @ 11:34pm CDT
I've been playing around with it and I'm having fun. It's mostly a "set and forget" type game but the battles are an interesting way to progress through the story. I love the transformation sounds! It brings me back to the good old days watching them on TV. :CON:
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game Launch New Gallery (1794567)
Posted by Va'al on June 3rd, 2016 @ 1:55am CDT
PeterPrime wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:

What phone/tablet are you using?

Ipad mini

What version and what OS?
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game Launch New Gallery (1794576)
Posted by King Kuuga on June 3rd, 2016 @ 4:21am CDT
mattwhite924 wrote:Is it just me or does that look like it was heavily based on Mastermind Creation's Bovis?

Colors are different, but there's a lot of details that seem way too close to be a coincidence.

It's not just you. I commented on it pretty much as soon as he came out but nobody acknowledged it, to my annoyance. So thank you.
That Bot wrote:Managed to pull Tantrum from the space bridge...... don't tell Hasbro but I'm pretty sure they modeled him after MMC's Bovis.
I compared it to his toy and various fictional depictions and it doesn't resemble them nearly as much as Bovis. SpaceApe, I see what you're playing at.

So I've got the full game, now I'm wondering if there's any way to port over my data from the Beta or if I have to do that full grind again. Some parts I don't mind but it's a bit uphill at the start. If I could at least turn off hints....
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game Launch New Gallery (1794587)
Posted by Kurona on June 3rd, 2016 @ 6:17am CDT
Burn wrote:

KuronaChan

I could but I don't quite know anything about it
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game Launch New Gallery (1794593)
Posted by PeterPrime on June 3rd, 2016 @ 6:43am CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:
PeterPrime wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:

What phone/tablet are you using?

Ipad mini

What version and what OS?

Os 9, not too sure what version, I think I got it about 2012
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game Launch New Gallery (1794676)
Posted by carytheone on June 3rd, 2016 @ 12:56pm CDT
Howdy fellow Seibertronians, how have you been enjoying Transformers: Earth Wars now that the game has launched? Are those pesky mortars giving you trouble? Never fear Seibertron.com is here to help with a PRO TIP video straight from the developers themselves. In this video we are going to learn how to use our high defensive warriors to distract and take fire from the mortars while the rest of our squad slips in for the victory. Our last PRO TIP video can be found here.

If you're not playing Transformers: Earth Wars yet, you can download this free to play Transformers real time strategy game here. Still need convincing, then check out our launch gallery.

Got some strategies of your own? Hit the jump and share them in the discussion below.

Once you get in and settled, search for "Seibertron" and join either our Autobot or Deception alliance. We'll see you in game.

Keep your browsers pointed to Seibertron.com for the latest in Transformer news, the largest Transformers galleries found on the web and the liveliest Transformers discussion this side of a space bridge
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game Launch New Gallery (1794702)
Posted by shauyaun on June 3rd, 2016 @ 2:29pm CDT
I want to join the :CON: alliance but it's full do you have a second one?
If not you should make one and move :CON: with less than like 200 medals there.
Pleas I want to join you guys :PRAY:
Thanks :D
(Or mybe you have one and this was a waist of your time in that case Sorry :oops: )
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game Launch New Gallery (1794705)
Posted by shauyaun on June 3rd, 2016 @ 2:32pm CDT

Yah I think it's funny :lol:
But yah I have it too
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game Launch New Gallery (1794742)
Posted by Burn on June 3rd, 2016 @ 5:12pm CDT
I freed up two slots earlier, but two other people pounced on them. Sorry guys.

That's a good idea about starting up a second one though. I'll see how things are after the weekend as I'm going to push people to sign up and join in here.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game Launch New Gallery (1794758)
Posted by Burn on June 3rd, 2016 @ 6:41pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game Launch New Gallery (1794877)
Posted by shauyaun on June 4th, 2016 @ 9:58am CDT
Burn wrote:I've changed the Alliance setting from open to requiring approval. This will help ensure you guys get to join our Alliance. Like I said, post your in-game names so I know it's you. You might have to keep checking back daily as I free up some slots.

My name is "Shauyaun" I always choose "shauyaun"(well most of the time any way)
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game Launch New Gallery (1794976)
Posted by Questworld12 on June 4th, 2016 @ 8:38pm CDT

My in-game name is MXAGhost. I'll send a request later tonight when I have some time. :CON:

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Leader Sky Lynx" on EBAY
Buy "Takara TOMY Transformers Legends LG 53 Broadside no box" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS: Blitzwing Titans Return Voyager Class Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends series LG23 Galvatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Skylynx Earthrise" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS HASBRO TAKARA TOMY TARGETMASTER HEADMASTER HOT ROD LG 45" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titan Returns Blurr #A54 No Weapons Included." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reissue Titan Return Hardhead Walmart Exclusive US Seller in Hand" on EBAY