Transformers Earth Wars - Reinforcements event & Extra Squads

Thursday, December 1st, 2016 1:16pm CST

Categories: Game News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Kurona   Views: 34,544

Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong!

So many new bots and so few resources to make them stronger! Help them adapt to their new battleground on Earth by securing precious Spark and enhancing their abilities.

Reinforcements EventTransformers News: Transformers Earth Wars - Reinforcements event & Extra Squads

The Space Bridge has been buzzing with the recent transport of our many Cybertronian comrades. It’s time to bolster our new arrivals with glorious Energon, so that their Spark burns brighter than the fires of the Matrix flame itself.

Leave no source untapped as you battle in this weekend’s individual totaliser to gain Spark, Energon, 3-Star Crystal Shards and 4-Star Crystal Shards.

Start Date: 02/12/2016 11:00 UTC

End Date: 05/12/2016 11:00 UTC

How do I participate?

Reach HQ Level 4!

Tap the Event button!

Select an Event Battle Zone to fight in!

Win your battle and gather Battle Points!

Collect prizes!

Prizes

Prestiges Allowed: None

Bonus Experience: Earn Double XP in Event Battle Zones!

New Squad Slots

We received an overwhelming number of requests to increase the amount of teams available for your customization. After a great deal of careful crafting and testing, we are happy to announce that based on your player feedback you may now maximize your time in battle by unlocking additional squad slots! Utilize up to a maximum of 8 preconfigured teams to ensure that every bot in your roster gets a turn in battle.

Additional squad slots are unlocked based on the combined power of all of your bots.Release Date: 01/12/2016

Twitch Stream

Join us on Thursday December 1st @ 5PM UTC as we take a first look at this weekend’s event! Plus your replays, tell us about your best attacks, and if we show your replay, win a prize!Follow us on Twitch

Roll Out!

Stephanie
Transformers: Earth Wars VIP Manager

Transformers News: Transformers Earth Wars - Reinforcements event & Extra SquadsFacebookTransformers News: Transformers Earth Wars - Reinforcements event & Extra SquadsTwitterTransformers News: Transformers Earth Wars - Reinforcements event & Extra SquadsYouTubeTransformers News: Transformers Earth Wars - Reinforcements event & Extra SquadsTwitchTransformers News: Transformers Earth Wars - Reinforcements event & Extra SquadsInstagramCopyright © 2016 Space Ape Games. All Rights Reserved.

TRANSFORMERS and all related logos and character names are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission.
© 2016 Transformers. All Rights Reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Space Ape Games
100 New Oxford Street
First Floor
London
WC1A 1HB

Re: Transformers Earth Wars - Reinforcements event & Extra Squads (1844499)
Posted by Kurona on December 1st, 2016 @ 1:18pm CST
This was a bit late; apologies. As such the stream has already passed and the squads are already available
Re: Transformers Earth Wars - Reinforcements event & Extra Squads (1844651)
Posted by mooncake623 on December 1st, 2016 @ 7:16pm CST
only 8000!! Noooo I need more double XP
Re: Transformers Earth Wars - Reinforcements event & Extra Squads (1844760)
Posted by King Kuuga on December 2nd, 2016 @ 1:15am CST
I stopped getting emails for some reason, so I'm a little late on the responses here. Sorry about that!

Burn wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
Burn wrote:If he's a 3* exclusive then why the **** do I have a 2* version of him?

Really? he doesn't even register as a 2* con in my missing con lists... I didn't think 2* version of him exist.

According to my list, the total number of characters I can have is 120. One of the other guys in my Alliance only has 116.

I'm betting I picked up a couple of extras before the game went global.

That's exactly what it is. When I played the beta I had a 2* Scavenger. He isn't supposed to be available in the release version, and at one point when I updated he was turned into a 3*. Sadly, since my beta account is on a different server, this is useless to me. But I know from experience that it happens, and having seen your roster of bots, you have several characters at star levels that they aren't widely available at (1* Soundwave comes to mind). Enjoy them!

From last week's event I got 11 2 star Offroads, a 4 star Offroad (on my 29th crystal), and enough shards for a 3* crystal that landed me a dupe Rampage. I'm fairly open this weekend so I may be able to score more than usual and get some prizes. I'm about 200 shards away from a 4 star crystal so hopefully I can get that at least.

mooncake623 wrote:only 8000!! Noooo I need more double XP

What's this "only" business? How much do you usually score?
Re: Transformers Earth Wars - Reinforcements event & Extra Squads (1844873)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on December 2nd, 2016 @ 10:07am CST
King Kuuga wrote:

mooncake623 wrote:only 8000!! Noooo I need more double XP

What's this "only" business? How much do you usually score?

Well, 10k isn't so tough for me now, and I'm sure Moon cake can do even more than that. The more and higher level your bots, the faster the points go
Re: Transformers Earth Wars - Reinforcements event & Extra Squads (1844920)
Posted by Kurona on December 2nd, 2016 @ 12:01pm CST
A well-programmed game

He's had enough of this shit he's going home

Re: Transformers Earth Wars - Reinforcements event & Extra Squads (1845055)
Posted by Burn on December 2nd, 2016 @ 10:03pm CST
Got enough shards for a 3* crystal, scored me a nice new Scourge.
Re: Transformers Earth Wars - Reinforcements event & Extra Squads (1845083)
Posted by mooncake623 on December 3rd, 2016 @ 12:11am CST
ctrlFrequency wrote:
King Kuuga wrote:

mooncake623 wrote:only 8000!! Noooo I need more double XP

What's this "only" business? How much do you usually score?

I try to get 4k a day.

Burn wrote:Got enough shards for a 3* crystal, scored me a nice new Scourge.

Nice!!
Re: Transformers Earth Wars - Reinforcements event & Extra Squads (1845084)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on December 3rd, 2016 @ 12:20am CST
Burn wrote:Got enough shards for a 3* crystal, scored me a nice new Scourge.

Destroy the Bots with your Scourge! !!!

mooncake623 wrote:
ctrlFrequency wrote:
King Kuuga wrote:

mooncake623 wrote:only 8000!! Noooo I need more double XP

What's this "only" business? How much do you usually score?

I try to get 4k a day.

That's what I've been striving for, but I normally fall just short (500 points or so) unless I play in my sleep (which I did last week )
Re: Transformers Earth Wars - Reinforcements event & Extra Squads (1845085)
Posted by mooncake623 on December 3rd, 2016 @ 12:31am CST
ctrlFrequency wrote:
Burn wrote:Got enough shards for a 3* crystal, scored me a nice new Scourge.

Destroy the Bots with your Scourge! !!!

mooncake623 wrote:
ctrlFrequency wrote:
King Kuuga wrote:

mooncake623 wrote:only 8000!! Noooo I need more double XP

What's this "only" business? How much do you usually score?

I try to get 4k a day.

I'm at 4,037 right now... going to be done by tomorrow... wish this was an alliance event so that even if we finish we can jump to feeders to get more double xp
Re: Transformers Earth Wars - Reinforcements event & Extra Squads (1845280)
Posted by King Kuuga on December 4th, 2016 @ 2:14pm CST
Meanwhile if I make 1.5k a day it's a miracle. I don't know how you guys do it.
Re: Transformers Earth Wars - Reinforcements event & Extra Squads (1845316)
Posted by Burn on December 4th, 2016 @ 4:22pm CST
I put in enough effort to get enough shards for a 4* crystal.

I got Rampage. NOT A DUPE.
Re: Transformers Earth Wars - Reinforcements event & Extra Squads (1845318)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on December 4th, 2016 @ 4:23pm CST
Burn wrote:I put in enough effort to get enough shards for a 4* crystal.

I got Rampage. NOT A DUPE.

Woohoo!
Re: Transformers Earth Wars - Reinforcements event & Extra Squads (1845334)
Posted by Burn on December 4th, 2016 @ 5:06pm CST
I can pretty much guarantee that the next combiner will be Bruticus. Onslaught, like Scavenger, has continued to evade me.

Predaking? Yeah, they won't add him. I have all the Predacons, two of which are 4*. It's all a giant conspiracy to deny me a Combiner.
Re: Transformers Earth Wars - Reinforcements event & Extra Squads (1845338)
Posted by Kurona on December 4th, 2016 @ 5:17pm CST
I'm fully expecting Bruticus and Victorion to be the next set due to both having all their components (including their sixth member; though Shockwave doesn't have his CW design).

Galvatronus weirdly seems to be a possibility, though. Cyclonus, Viper and two stunticons in the game already but no Motormaster? I call shenanigans.
Re: Transformers Earth Wars - Reinforcements event & Extra Squads (1845349)
Posted by ThunderThruster on December 4th, 2016 @ 6:02pm CST
Potentially I could see them pairing viper with bruticus, simply as he's just a colour of powerglide, its far quicker to do the coding
Re: Transformers Earth Wars - Reinforcements event & Extra Squads (1845355)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on December 4th, 2016 @ 6:57pm CST

Who knows, but they do look for what will get the fans to open up their wallets, and Galvatron's combiner was so one-shot-ish compared to old favorites. Devastor was in ROTF (even though TFEW shuns the movies) and the last TF video game and Bruticus being in FOC and the dark spark one (so bad I can't remember the name). So besides nostalgia, I suspect they go for the classics for recognizabilty's sake
Re: Transformers Earth Wars - Reinforcements event & Extra Squads (1845361)
Posted by Kurona on December 4th, 2016 @ 8:20pm CST
ctrlFrequency wrote:Not so sure their likely to do a combiner outside G1 besides Victorion. (IDW isn't officially G1, it's G1 style and continuity in itself)

Galvatronus was created by the toyline.
And you're saying this despite Alpha Bravo, Offroad, Octopunch and Viper all being in the game... they have some odd choices sometimes.

And let's not do the is-IDW-G1-or-not thing, please
Re: Transformers Earth Wars - Reinforcements event & Extra Squads (1845369)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on December 4th, 2016 @ 8:51pm CST
Kurona wrote:

Galvatronus was created by the toyline.

And let's not do the is-IDW-G1-or-not thing, please

Hey, I'm no G1-er. Trust me. But IDW is not G1. It is it's own continuity. There are too many characters in G1 that have IDW counterparts that bear no resemblance to the original.

There's nothing wring with that. However SpaceApe has said they are strictly G1.

Octopunch is G1 by the way.

I thought Off road had to replace Wildrider for copyright or trademark issues (I can't say that I remember right on that).

And I just don't get Hasbro's addiction to Alpha Bravo... but he's now part of Superion, since Slingshot had copyright issues... and you just can't get around copyright issues, he's the legal version.

Viper, on the other hand is a cross over, so yes he is new. But I imagine Hasbro had more to do with that.

I like IDW. Nautica is my favorite thing to come out of the MTMTE arc, but there are too many inconsistencies in the characters to call them both the same universe.

And that's okay.

SpaceApe wanted Earth Wars G1, but I am certain Hasbro said "Yes, but we need to push Victorion as she's going to be set dressing in the comic. Oh and hey, cross over here." (Besides, Bots needed more combiners)

Anyway... I'm just saying I don't see it. The recent combiners don't have the reconizability that the classic ones do. You want something people will pay real money in game for.
Re: Transformers Earth Wars - Reinforcements event & Extra Squads (1845374)
Posted by Burn on December 4th, 2016 @ 9:03pm CST
ctrlFrequency wrote:IDW is not G1.
...
However SpaceApe has said they are strictly G1.

...what?
Victorion was not in 80s-G1, she's a creation of fans and put into the IDW-G1 continuity.

So how can SpaceApe be strictly G1 if they're using a character that wasn't in 80s-G1?

Not to mention that Octopunch was a Pretender, now he's not ... so not sure how they're "strictly G1".
Re: Transformers Earth Wars - Reinforcements event & Extra Squads (1845378)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on December 4th, 2016 @ 9:09pm CST
Burn wrote:
ctrlFrequency wrote:IDW is not G1.
...
However SpaceApe has said they are strictly G1.

...what?

*points up*

Victorion is not G1, no. But SpaceApe did say they were sticking to G1 (I think it pertained more to a question regarding Movieverse characters, but still)

Octopunch is G1, he may not have appeared in the cartoon (or any cartoon) but he is in the G1 timeframe.

Personally, I don't care what combines and what doesn't, and what character from what timeframe/universe/continuity gets put in. I'm just saying why I don't see a Galvatron combiner in the game.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard 10-Inch" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-S37 BRUNT Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Hasbro 2019 MIB Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Rescan - Bumblebee (Rescue Jet) - Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots - Capture Claw Chase - Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Thunderhowl Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Deluxe Class Hasbro 2020 BAF #8" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE DECEPTICON REFLECTOR WAR FOR CYBERTRON " on EBAY
Buy "AM-17 Swerve | Japanese Transformers Prime Arms Micron Takara Tomy Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Action Attackers 1-Step Changer SKY-BYTE Figure Hasbro" on EBAY