Transformers: Earth Wars - War Games Event

Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016 2:06pm CST

Categories: Game News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Burn   Views: 36,360

Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong!

The Decepticons are up to something devious and soiling the Autobot’s good name! Battle in this weekend’s event to defend your faction and for the chance to unlock Pipes or Offroad!

War Games Event

Transformers News: Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Real Time Strategy Combat Mobile App Game

Soundwave has infiltrated the world’s largest data center in Nevada and is altering news stories to spread anti-Autobot propaganda. Humans are holding the Autobots responsible for draining Earth’s natural resources, increasing global warming, and more!
Fight for your faction's beliefs and win War Game Crystals for the chance to unlock Pipes or Offroad!

Start Date: 25/11/2016 11:00 UTC
End Date: 28/11/2016 11:00 UTC

How do I participate?
  • Join an Alliance and reach HQ Level 4!
  • Tap the Event button!
  • Select an Event Battle Zone to fight in!
  • Win your battle and gather Battle Points!
  • Collect prizes!

Prizes
  • Prestiges Allowed: 60
  • Bonus Experience: Earn Double XP in Event Battle Zones!

War Game Crystals contain the chance to unlock 2 - 4-Star Pipes or Offroad, 100,000 Energon, 2,000 Spark, 100 3-Star Crystal Shards or 100 4-Star Crystal Shards!

New Characters
Pipes and Offroad are making their way through the Space Bridge in this weekend’s event. Get a first look at the new bots and their special abilities!

Pipes (Warrior)Tough, brave and very strong; Pipes notable talent is to emit clouds of toxic, corrosive fumes from his exhaust pipes. Whilst it can melt through 2" inch thick steel plating, it's not something you really want to shout about! Still, he's a good 'bot to have on your team if you need a solid, sturdy and dependable warrior, just... don't get downwind of him.

Defensive Rush - Put a protective shield that blocks 80% damage for several seconds, then charge the target. Attracts defenses!

Offroad (Warrior)Being the new Stunticon on the block, and not yet trusted by his teammates, Offroad inevitably gets the assignments no one else wants, which actually suits him fine. It gives him plenty of opportunities to show off his extreme-conditions combat training and generally go where no Decepticon has gone (or wants to go) before.If anything, Offroad overcompensates, and ends up making his fellow Stunticons look a bit... pedestrian.

Shattering Charge - Rush into combat leaving trails of Glass Gas behind. Affected targets take more damage for several seconds

Black Friday Sales

This week your favorite character bundles will be available again for a limited time. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to unlock Optimus Prime, Megatron, Grimlock, Razorclaw, Ultra Magnus, Galvatron and more!

Begins: Thursday, 24th at 18:00 UTC
Ends: Saturday, 26th at 18:00 UTC

We’ll also have an exclusive Windblade/Divebomb character bundle and new Aerialbot/Constructicon bundles available throughout the sale. Don't miss this opportunity to complete your collection and crush your opponents!

Twitch Stream

Join SpaceApe on Thursday November 24th @ 5PM UTC as they take a first look at this weekend’s event! Plus your replays, tell them about your best attacks, and if they show your replay, win a prize!

Follow SpaceApe on Twitch

Credit(s): Transformers: Earth Wars VIP Newsletter

This article was last modified on Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016 2:45pm CST

Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - War Games Event (1842926)
Posted by Kurona on November 23rd, 2016 @ 2:16pm CST
I'm so glad to get Offroad - my favourite Stunticon - but him being made from Universe Ironhide is just so wrong.
As well as Pipes having a face. I know his CW toy had one due to being a straight-up Huffer recolour, but... no.

Shattering Charge though? Hell yeah
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - War Games Event (1842934)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on November 23rd, 2016 @ 2:38pm CST
*looks at Burn

Hey!

I did the best I could, I don't get the email :(
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - War Games Event (1842935)
Posted by Burn on November 23rd, 2016 @ 2:45pm CST
Whatevs...
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - War Games Event (1842936)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on November 23rd, 2016 @ 2:47pm CST
Pfft.
Same to you, grumpy.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - War Games Event (1842937)
Posted by Burn on November 23rd, 2016 @ 2:49pm CST
Me? Grumpy? Oh that's rich coming from YOU.

Yeah, I'd love to see you have to deal with some of the douchebags on this site and stay happy.

Like I said.

Whatevs.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - War Games Event (1842943)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on November 23rd, 2016 @ 3:10pm CST
Burn, I think your joking around circuits are offline. I was teasing with you.

Max said he was unable to get the VIP email because of his connection, Kurthy had a screen from AH's chat so I posted it. Maybe I used too few words because I've been having trouble with the forum (it has currently completely locked up my phone because a video is trying to play, I imagine off the ads) but I wanted to thank Kurthy.

There was nothing malicious, nothing even snarky, nothing sarcastic, no hidden meaning.... if I need to I will put disclaimers on all my posts. I'm done with drama so I'm not intentionally trying to start any.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - War Games Event (1842944)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on November 23rd, 2016 @ 3:12pm CST
Soundwave is trying to spread anti-Autobot propaganda? Hmm... so, I guess they're just going to post a bunch of memes on Facebook, eh?
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - War Games Event (1842961)
Posted by Hydrargyrus on November 23rd, 2016 @ 5:49pm CST
Based on Pipes' description/Bio, shouldn't he be the on with a trail of glass gas?
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - War Games Event (1843223)
Posted by mooncake623 on November 24th, 2016 @ 10:34pm CST
Offroad going to be any good? hmm....
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - War Games Event (1843254)
Posted by Kurona on November 25th, 2016 @ 3:30am CST
mooncake623 wrote:Offroad going to be any good? hmm....

He's basically a Sideswipe clone, so a bot could probably answer that best
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - War Games Event (1843286)
Posted by Hydrargyrus on November 25th, 2016 @ 9:35am CST
Would somebody please direct me to the official Seibertron Autobot Alliance? Simply knowing what the logo for it is would help a lot. Thanks!
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - War Games Event (1843535)
Posted by Kurona on November 27th, 2016 @ 6:17am CST

Offroad? You okay there buddy?

This weekend's been awesome for me. 2-star Offroad, friggin' 3-star Soundwave, and right now 3-star Offroad. And I thought I'd be too busy playing Pokémon to do any good in the event lol
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - War Games Event (1843597)
Posted by Burn on November 27th, 2016 @ 3:10pm CST

So I complain.

They give me five more Scavenger crystals.

Not even a duplicate 2* Scavenger.

13 Scavenger crystals and not a single Scavenger. The other Constructicon crystals? Oh sure, they gave up Constructicons. But not Scavenger ...
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - War Games Event (1843600)
Posted by Kurona on November 27th, 2016 @ 3:20pm CST
Burn wrote:Mean while I stupidly throw money to buy two bundles in the hope of getting a Scavenger. 8 Scavenger crystals later and not even a duplicate 2*.

So I complain.

They give me five more Scavenger crystals.

Not even a duplicate 2* Scavenger.

He's 3-star exclusive, so that might explain your trouble. Still absolutely ridiculous though, I realise this is bread and butter for free-to-play games but they really need to ease up on the drop rates a little.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - War Games Event (1843601)
Posted by Burn on November 27th, 2016 @ 3:25pm CST
If he's a 3* exclusive then why the fuck do I have a 2* version of him?
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - War Games Event (1843603)
Posted by Kurona on November 27th, 2016 @ 3:35pm CST
Burn wrote:If he's a 3* exclusive then why the **** do I have a 2* version of him?

... wait, really? He was a 3-star exclusive as far as I was aware and according to that doc.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - War Games Event (1843684)
Posted by mooncake623 on November 27th, 2016 @ 10:12pm CST

Really? he doesn't even register as a 2* con in my missing con lists... I didn't think 2* version of him exist.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - War Games Event (1843687)
Posted by Burn on November 27th, 2016 @ 10:18pm CST
mooncake623 wrote:

According to my list, the total number of characters I can have is 120. One of the other guys in my Alliance only has 116.

I'm betting I picked up a couple of extras before the game went global.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - War Games Event (1843690)
Posted by Kurona on November 27th, 2016 @ 10:43pm CST
Yeah, he's not in my MIA list either; Gnaw's the only 2-star listed as missing. Must be a pre-release thing.
In any case, yeah; Scavenger isn't available at 2-star so like I said that might explain the added rarity.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - War Games Event (1843691)
Posted by mooncake623 on November 27th, 2016 @ 10:44pm CST
so everyone got their 4* offroad?

Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Bot Shots Starscream new sealed B002 Hasbro G1 Version" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations AOE Age of Extinction Hound Voyager Figure Loose" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS • CYCLONUS •  Combiner Wars - MINT IN BOX - HASBRO Toys" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Legends LG-30 Weirdwolf" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe 2.0 BLADES Generations Classics Voyager Class blades Parts" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe WFC-S9 Hound MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 BOMBSHELL Vintage Generations One Insecticon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Devastator - Constructicons Set HASBRO Combiner Wars - BNIB" on EBAY