Transformers: #EarthWars Autobot Wallpapers

Transformers: #EarthWars Autobot Wallpapers

Thursday, March 10th, 2016 11:13am CST

Categories: Game News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 27,516

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

As we get close to the full launch for the Hasbro-Backflip-Space Ape mobile game Transformers: Earth Wars, their official Twitter account has posted a number of Autobot-centric wallpapers for mobile devices. Check the out here and mirrored below!

Transformers News: Transformers: #EarthWars Autobot Wallpapers

Transformers News: Transformers: #EarthWars Autobot Wallpapers

Transformers News: Transformers: #EarthWars Autobot Wallpapers

Transformers News: Transformers: #EarthWars Autobot Wallpapers

Credit(s): Earth Wars


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers: #EarthWars Autobot Wallpapers (1772910)
Posted by Optimall on March 11th, 2016 @ 11:52pm CST


See just how much you will get ripped off.
"Premium crystals" what a laugh.
Re: Transformers: #EarthWars Autobot Wallpapers (1773001)
Posted by Va'al on March 15th, 2016 @ 12:36pm CDT
We received some fun news from Hasbro directly, as they attended SXSW this past weekend, and together with Mashable House, helped launch (yes, again) the upcoming Transformers: Earth Wars mobile device game. The event featured a new social media platform account on Snapchat, as well as a live set from the upcoming Roll Out album, with Mount Holly, and a Bumblebee suit like the ones seen at Universal Studios! Check out more info and images below!

If you haven’t already seen on social media, it was a MASSIVE week for the Transformers at SXSWi. The brand partnered with the Mashable House to spread the word about the Spring launch of TRANSFORMERS: EARTH WARS, a new real-time strategy combat game which fans can pre-register for now (at the hyperlink) to receive a free character when the game launches. The week also marked the official launch of OptimusPrime’s Snapchat (handle: optimusprime)!

As part of the action, Hasbro’s Transformers brought along a 10-ft tall, fully functional Bumblebee transformer that visitors had a blast taking photos with. Bumblebee was also in attendance for the TRANFORMERS PARTY on Saturday, March 12, where attendees drank custom cocktails like The Marg-a-tron and Bumblee-tini and rocked out to an exclusive live performance by Mount Holly, who performed their new title track Roll Out from the upcoming Transformers-inspired studio album Roll Out.


Image

Image

Image
Re: Transformers: #EarthWars Autobot Wallpapers (1773037)
Posted by Kyleor on March 15th, 2016 @ 3:27pm CDT
DR01DFARMS wrote:Has anybody read the player reviews recently on Google play? Not good

Well the ratings are:
5 star 1913
4 star 471
3 star 253
2 star 103
1 star 270

So...it looks like its being received well. Plus the recent reviews are good.
Re: Transformers: #EarthWars Autobot Wallpapers (1773486)
Posted by carytheone on March 17th, 2016 @ 2:29pm CDT
The Transformers: Earth Wars Facebook page has posted an update to the Hasbro-Backflip-Space Ape mobile game for players in New Zealand and Australia regions.

Alliance Wars are back!

TRANSFORMERS: EARTH WARS·THURSDAY, MARCH 17, 2016

A new update is available and Alliance Wars are back! This download is available to all players in New Zealand and Australia regions.

More information below:

Alliance Wars:

Faster matchmaking for Alliances
5 battles in a war
League Rewards Increasing
No Alliance projects or donations
Alliances now have the following roles - 1 Commander, 2 Officers, 3 Defenders

Other Improvements:

New Ability icons for Leader "Inspire" and Deployer "Deploy Minions"
New character portraits in Team screen
Soundwave's minions added to showroom
Various other bug fixes
In addition to the above update they have also posted a Starscream character spotlight video via the Transformers: Earth Wars YouTube account.


Remember to keep your browsers pointed to Seibertron.com for the latest in Transformer news, the largest Transformers galleries found on the web and the liveliest Transformers discussion this side of a space bridge.
Re: Transformers: #EarthWars Autobot Wallpapers (1774991)
Posted by carytheone on March 23rd, 2016 @ 11:28am CDT
We have a new Transformers: Earth Wars spotlight video to share for the upcoming Hasbro-Backflip-SpaceApe mobile game. This time featuring everyone's favorite yellow bottle rocket, Bumblebee. This video and more can be found at the Transformers: Earth Wars YouTube channel or their Facebook page.


Don't forget to go pre-register your device here.

Remember to keep your browsers pointed to Seibertron.com for the latest in Transformer news, the largest Transformers galleries found on the web and the liveliest Transformers discussion this side of a space bridge.
Re: Transformers: #EarthWars Autobot Wallpapers (1776315)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 29th, 2016 @ 3:30pm CDT
Fresh from the Transformers: Earth Wars Channel, we have a new video that spotlights the Space Bridge section of the game and features Breakdown. The new video, showing the free in-game Breakdown character transforming to vehicle mode and back in front of the space bridge, can be seen below. This video and more can be found at the Transformers: Earth Wars YouTube channel or their Facebook page.



Don't forget to go pre-register your device here.

So what do you think of Breakdown? Are you going to download the game? Let us know in the comments section what you think of the game, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your latest Transformers news and galleries!
Re: Transformers: #EarthWars Autobot Wallpapers (1776438)
Posted by King Kuuga on March 30th, 2016 @ 3:30am CDT
I have to say, the campaigns are fairly difficult once you get into the second and third maps. I try several times with various approaches and usually win by luck more than anything. Maybe I just suck at strategy. My team is megatron, Bludgeon, and the two star Starscream and Thundercracker. I usually let Megs lead with a seeker close behind, but the mortars do too much damage to him that is hard to compensate for, even if I charge into and destroy the nearest cannon fairly quickly.
Re: Transformers: #EarthWars Autobot Wallpapers (1776560)
Posted by carytheone on March 30th, 2016 @ 2:48pm CDT
That Bot wrote:I have to say, the campaigns are fairly difficult once you get into the second and third maps. I try several times with various approaches and usually win by luck more than anything. Maybe I just suck at strategy. My team is megatron, Bludgeon, and the two star Starscream and Thundercracker. I usually let Megs lead with a seeker close behind, but the mortars do too much damage to him that is hard to compensate for, even if I charge into and destroy the nearest cannon fairly quickly.
Use your flyers to target the mortars and beam lasers first. Those need to be taken out as quickly as possible. Especially flyers that have acid rounds (those are super swesome). If weapons are close enough, you can target 2-3 with the flyers. Use a warrior like bludgeon to block for your weaker bots.

If you can, start attacking rivals to grind up levels. You may have to upgrade your scanner. Also look into your research station to upgrade your bots. You can carry a larger team into battle when you upgrade your ship.

The first part is pretty tough to get a foot hold in. Grind grind grind, also save your coins for another builder bot.
Re: Transformers: #EarthWars Autobot Wallpapers (1776635)
Posted by King Kuuga on March 30th, 2016 @ 11:40pm CDT
I can quickly see the problem with this game, where they intend to trap impatient players. Energon is so much harder to collect than alloy and you use more of it. I have two Alloy refineries and two Energon mines and while my alloy is maxed, my energon is barely half full. All my team needs research (except Megatron, who I went ahead and spent energon on research for) and odds are by the time I can get them all researched and ready to level up again, Megs will be level 20 or something. Or I'll have stronger bots available, if my time in Legends and Battle Tactics is any indication.
Re: Transformers: #EarthWars Autobot Wallpapers (1776666)
Posted by carytheone on March 31st, 2016 @ 5:58am CDT
That Bot wrote:I can quickly see the problem with this game, where they intend to trap impatient players. Energon is so much harder to collect than alloy and you use more of it. I have two Alloy refineries and two Energon mines and while my alloy is maxed, my energon is barely half full. All my team needs research (except Megatron, who I went ahead and spent energon on research for) and odds are by the time I can get them all researched and ready to level up again, Megs will be level 20 or something. Or I'll have stronger bots available, if my time in Legends and Battle Tactics is any indication.
Isn't that always the nature of these types of games, to get you to pull out your wallet? I'm always waiting around for resources and I tend to be short energon the most.

One of the first things I do is max my resource generators and storage. I also go fight to get more resources. I find that when I lose a battle I lose more energon than alloy.

So when I'm upgrading bots that only require energon (and spark of course) I spend my alloy on upgrading walls (that only need alloy). Once I get my bots upgraded I focus on my weapons before upgrading my HQ.

I only upgrade my HQ if I've run out of other stuff to do or I want to upgrade my scanner, research station or ship. I haven't been able to definitely put a finger on this, but I'm suspect that the higher lvl your HQ is the higher the lvl of people get to attack you (it may just take all you defenses into account though).
Re: Transformers: #EarthWars Autobot Wallpapers (1776682)
Posted by Burn on March 31st, 2016 @ 7:59am CDT
The higher your points the higher attacks you attract.

I have bot power around 2,900 and points around the same mark. I was attacking two spots above my recommended level and quite often winning. Slowly my points built up and once they went over 3,000 I now attract a lot tougher opponents, which, seeing as I spent so much time punching above my weight, my base doesn't match my points so I get thumped a lot.
Re: Transformers: #EarthWars Autobot Wallpapers (1776689)
Posted by carytheone on March 31st, 2016 @ 8:47am CDT
Burn wrote:The higher your points the higher attacks you attract.

I have bot power around 2,900 and points around the same mark. I was attacking two spots above my recommended level and quite often winning. Slowly my points built up and once they went over 3,000 I now attract a lot tougher opponents, which, seeing as I spent so much time punching above my weight, my base doesn't match my points so I get thumped a lot.
I'm in the same boat. I'm regularly beating zones that I'm under powered for.

I con confirm that someone told me that my base was in zone 9 while I was fighting in zone 7.

And by points you mean medals or rank?
Re: Transformers: #EarthWars Autobot Wallpapers (1776789)
Posted by Burn on March 31st, 2016 @ 4:18pm CDT
Medals.
Re: Transformers: #EarthWars Autobot Wallpapers (1776792)
Posted by King Kuuga on March 31st, 2016 @ 4:26pm CDT
Speaking of which, what happens when your base is attacked? Do you have to rebuild? I apparently haven't been victim to any attacks yet, or at least I haven't been notified of it.

BTW I'm in the Seibertron league, GentlemnPyro is my screenname there.
Re: Transformers: #EarthWars Autobot Wallpapers (1776797)
Posted by Burn on March 31st, 2016 @ 4:37pm CDT
That Bot wrote:Speaking of which, what happens when your base is attacked? Do you have to rebuild? I apparently haven't been victim to any attacks yet, or at least I haven't been notified of it.

It's rebuilt automatically, you do lose resources & medals though. No idea how that's calculated though.
Re: Transformers: #EarthWars Autobot Wallpapers (1776806)
Posted by King Kuuga on March 31st, 2016 @ 5:15pm CDT
Do you know you've been attacked or do you just have to keep tabs on your resources?
Re: Transformers: #EarthWars Autobot Wallpapers (1776811)
Posted by Burn on March 31st, 2016 @ 5:46pm CDT
That Bot wrote:Do you know you've been attacked or do you just have to keep tabs on your resources?

When I log in it will replay it for me. You should also be able to access the "historical" battles through the menu.
Re: Transformers: #EarthWars Autobot Wallpapers (1776830)
Posted by carytheone on March 31st, 2016 @ 8:14pm CDT
That Bot wrote:BTW I'm in the Seibertron league, GentlemnPyro is my screenname there.
Well howdy; I'm sure you can guess my alliance UN ;)
Re: Transformers: #EarthWars Autobot Wallpapers (1776882)
Posted by King Kuuga on April 1st, 2016 @ 4:00am CDT
CarryTheCon, clever.
Hopefully you guys can forgive me for not participating in the wars right now, I scouted the opponent and they're way out of my league still. Even tried a few battles and lost horribly. No point wasting my resources.

Speaking of resources, I'm doing better on them. I started taking on level 2 opponents despite my team being very under the recommended level (at the time, although I've almost bridged the gap now) and that's vastly helped my supply. Energon output is as high as I can get it at my HQ level, and I'm going around upgrading everything else before I level my HQ up. It keeps me from becoming a glass cannon, hopefully. I still haven't been attacked.
Re: Transformers: #EarthWars Autobot Wallpapers (1776885)
Posted by carytheone on April 1st, 2016 @ 4:31am CDT
That Bot wrote:CarryTheCon, clever.
Hopefully you guys can forgive me for not participating in the wars right now, I scouted the opponent and they're way out of my league still. Even tried a few battles and lost horribly. No point wasting my resources.

Speaking of resources, I'm doing better on them. I started taking on level 2 opponents despite my team being very under the recommended level (at the time, although I've almost bridged the gap now) and that's vastly helped my supply. Energon output is as high as I can get it at my HQ level, and I'm going around upgrading everything else before I level my HQ up. It keeps me from becoming a glass cannon, hopefully. I still haven't been attacked.
Don't sweat it, they're out of my league as well. The good news is that in the alliance wars the only resource you waste on loses are fuel cells and time.

My progress was super slow as well until I was able to jump to zone 2. I'm currently fighting in zone 4 (which ever one recommends 1500 power) and my squad only has just over 1000 combined power. I'm slowly creeping towards topping my medals out again (1600). All that is really required to play the game is time, patience and perseverance. You'll get there, just keep hammering away at it.

Don't forget to upgrade your ship (and your bots for that matter) when you can, so you can carry more bots into battle (makes a huge difference).

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
Twincast / Podcast #270:
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Toys Studio Series 43 Voyager Class Age of Extinction Movie KSI Bos" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SS-13 Shadow Raider" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 30 Crankcase Action figure BRAND NEW & SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 27 Clunker Bumblebee MISB Hasbro Movie" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 27 Clunker Bumblebee MISB Hasbro Movie" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 30 Crankcase Action figure BRAND NEW & SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series SS03 Crowbar Figure Toy New in Box" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS. POWER CORE COMBINERS CRANKCASE WITH DESTRONS BOX SET  FIGURE" on EBAY