Transformers Encore #13 and #14 announced

Transformers Encore #13 and #14 announced

Friday, October 10th, 2008 11:26am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 26,582

Seibertron.com board member Electron has informed us that two more generation one figures are to be added to the Encore lineup in the near future; Trailbreaker and Hoist.

This news revealed courtesy of kapow toys.

No release dates or product images have been released as of yet.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for updates!

Credit(s): Electron

Re: Transformers Encore #13 and #14 announced (809080)
Posted by City Commander on October 10th, 2008 @ 11:33am CDT
Thanks man. I really wish the newsify button would appear already.

Re: Transformers Encore #13 and #14 announced (809081)
Posted by decepticonjon on October 10th, 2008 @ 11:34am CDT
nice, trailbreaker.
Re: Transformers Encore #13 and #14 announced (809089)
Posted by Roadbuster on October 10th, 2008 @ 11:41am CDT
Finally! Trailbreaker! Now I can complete my Year 1 TF's. My patience has paid off.
Re: Transformers Encore #13 and #14 announced (809097)
Posted by Electron on October 10th, 2008 @ 11:47am CDT
nice look at my street cred boooooooiii B-)

(yup gona gets these :D)
Re: Transformers Encore #13 and #14 announced (809103)
Posted by Supercollider on October 10th, 2008 @ 11:54am CDT
City Commander wrote:Also, add Red Leader to the credits. He's the guy that owns kapow, and I do believe he's a member of our very own site right here.

I think Red Leader's user details got lost in the wipe, he signed up August/Sept and the wipe went back further, Jun/July time.

Creds to all of you though!
Re: Transformers Encore #13 and #14 announced (809114)
Posted by Prowl1529 on October 10th, 2008 @ 12:06pm CDT
Where they, where they are, where they are, where they are?????
I want those too, considereted the both mine. :grin:
Re: Transformers Encore #13 and #14 announced (809117)
Posted by DMSL on October 10th, 2008 @ 12:08pm CDT
Re: Transformers Encore #13 and #14 announced (809135)
Posted by Hard Hacker on October 10th, 2008 @ 12:28pm CDT
They've got the rights to the name back?

Joy.
Re: Transformers Encore #13 and #14 announced (809138)
Posted by Mechabreaker on October 10th, 2008 @ 12:31pm CDT
This is indeed some very cool news! B-)
Re: Transformers Encore #13 and #14 announced (809141)
Posted by capellamusic on October 10th, 2008 @ 12:34pm CDT
Excelent, finally new Encore figures have been announced :) . I already have Hasbro's Hoist reissue, but I'll buy Trailbreaker for sure. I was expecting more decepticons though.
Re: Transformers Encore #13 and #14 announced (809155)
Posted by Roadbuster on October 10th, 2008 @ 1:02pm CDT
Hard Hacker wrote:They've got the rights to the name back?

Joy.

Hasbro is not reissuing these figures. This is TakaraTomy reissuing them. As far as we know, Hasbro doesn't have the rights to the name, though they could opt to add the 'Autobot' to the from of the name to get around the copyright. Most likely Hasbro won't reissue Trailbreaker given the Reissue line has been dead the past few years.
Re: Transformers Encore #13 and #14 announced (809158)
Posted by Overcracker on October 10th, 2008 @ 1:06pm CDT
Cool. Finally I can get a Trailbreaker. Now c'mon Takara, Encore Blitzwing Already.
Re: Transformers Encore #13 and #14 announced (809161)
Posted by Geekee1 on October 10th, 2008 @ 1:19pm CDT
I am all over that Trailbreaker.
Re: Transformers Encore #13 and #14 announced (809184)
Posted by Powersa on October 10th, 2008 @ 1:34pm CDT
Sweet!
Re: Transformers Encore #13 and #14 announced (809201)
Posted by Gutter Bunny on October 10th, 2008 @ 1:58pm CDT
boo more autobots...
but atleast i don't have them
Re: Transformers Encore #13 and #14 announced (809215)
Posted by Death-Shed on October 10th, 2008 @ 2:09pm CDT
Two more I need! :D

The poor Encore 'cons are getting very outnumbered though. :(
Re: Transformers Encore #13 and #14 announced (809223)
Posted by Meister cries inside on October 10th, 2008 @ 2:16pm CDT
I have to say I'm a little let down with Takara's choice for 12 and 13...I'll be buying both of them because the prices on the Hasbro and book-style Takara versions have gotten a bit steep on both of these but there were many more G1 series 1-4 Transformers I was hoping for...

ANY Headmaster.
Targetmaster Blurr.
Blitzwing.
Insecticons.
Decepticon/Autobot cassettes .

Oh well.
Re: Transformers Encore #13 and #14 announced (809238)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on October 10th, 2008 @ 2:36pm CDT
HELL. YES.

Trailbreaker was strangely my favorite Autobot growing up, yet I've never got around to doling out the cash for an original since I started collecting. Now my wallet can get a break :3

Now all we need is a Universe Trailbreaker and I'll be all set.
Re: Transformers Encore #13 and #14 announced (809360)
Posted by SentinelA on October 10th, 2008 @ 4:36pm CDT
DMSL wrote:I already have the Hasbro re-issue of Hoist, but i will be getting Trailbreaker. Here's hoping they touch up his face so it's more accurate.

Ditto. I got an original a few months back but he's kinda decrepted. Definately want a new one.
Re: Transformers Encore #13 and #14 announced (809374)
Posted by Primacron's Little Helper on October 10th, 2008 @ 4:44pm CDT
Trailbreaker's the last 1984/85 Autobot I need, woooooo!

If they'd only release Shockwave and Devastator I'd finish the Decepticons as well.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers G1 Platinum Edition AUTOBOT HEROES Ultra Magnus Springer Gift X-mas" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Autobots Inter Ops BLASTER PERCEPTOR Christmas Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition BUMBLEBEE & GRIMLOCK Gift Toy Kids Christmas Hot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Extinction Platinum Leader Grimlock & Optimus Prime Gift Toy Robots" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition OPTIMUS PRIME Year Of The Rooster Gift Figure Hot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition UNICRON Action Figure Christmas Kid Gift Toy Hot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of extinction - Costco Exclusive Leader Class Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION GRIMLOCK VS BRUTICUS" on EBAY