Transformers Encore returns Twincast, Soundblaster

Transformers News: Transformers Encore returns Twincast, Soundblaster

Wednesday, June 22nd, 2011 5:04AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 28,280

Reissue fans rejoice for TakaraTomy's highly celebrated reissue line Transformers Encore will continue!
Recently we told you about Encore Devastator and now word of further two reissues has come out. Kapow-Toys reveal through their forum that the next figures in the Encore line will be Twincast and Soundblaster, click here for the original posting.
Credit(s): Pottermus_Prime, Kapow-Toys

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Encore returns Twincast, Soundblaster (1244718)
Posted by alldarker on June 22nd, 2011 @ 5:35am CDT
It really is great news that Takara is keeping the Encore fires burning!
It's true, Twincast and Soundblaster are pretty safe choices, considering the availability of the molds. Still, the willingness of Takara to go through with Encore does show business courage. I can't wait to be able to get my grubby hands on more Encore; and as long as Takara keeps an eye on QC, I'll be a very happy bunny and a repeat customer!
Re: Transformers Encore returns Twincast, Soundblaster (1244754)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on June 22nd, 2011 @ 7:33am CDT
I'll probably get twincast :D
Re: Transformers Encore returns Twincast, Soundblaster (1244764)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on June 22nd, 2011 @ 7:48am CDT
I'll get both, however I'm a bit worried about what cassettes they come with...
Re: Transformers Encore returns Twincast, Soundblaster (1244765)
Posted by fenrir72 on June 22nd, 2011 @ 7:48am CDT
Re: Transformers Encore returns Twincast, Soundblaster (1244776)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 22nd, 2011 @ 7:59am CDT
fenrir72 wrote:Would Twincast come with Steeljaw or Flipsides? This will be a good opportunity for those who missed the eHobby release(Twincast I mean)

The Twincast comes with Counterpunch and a bunch of other figures...
Re: Transformers Encore returns Twincast, Soundblaster (1244796)
Posted by Jazz-1982 on June 22nd, 2011 @ 8:31am CDT
Encore is officially back......With a BLAST :BOOM: :KREMZEEK:

I'm going to get Twincast, not to mention Devastator.

I already have Soundblaster and don't bother with multiple versions of the same figure so I'll pass on him.
Re: Transformers Encore returns Twincast, Soundblaster (1244832)
Posted by It Is Him on June 22nd, 2011 @ 9:28am CDT
This is cool! I just hope

A) They're not too expensive, and

B) They don't sell out immediately
Re: Transformers Encore returns Twincast, Soundblaster (1244837)
Posted by gothsaurus on June 22nd, 2011 @ 9:36am CDT
Re: Transformers Encore returns Twincast, Soundblaster (1244838)
Posted by fenrir72 on June 22nd, 2011 @ 9:37am CDT
@CP

:lol: your should I say alter ego won't fit in Twincast, Punch may have a chance but not the 'con Counterpunch.
Re: Transformers Encore returns Twincast, Soundblaster (1244851)
Posted by gothsaurus on June 22nd, 2011 @ 9:50am CDT

Seriously... you guys are confusing me. What gives?
Re: Transformers Encore returns Twincast, Soundblaster (1244853)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 22nd, 2011 @ 9:55am CDT
gothsaurus wrote:I hope you're joking about Punch/Counterpunch. Not sure how you're gonna cram that guy in Twincast's chest... in all his head-flipping-backwards-changing-from-yellow-Autobot-to-blue-Decepticon-car glory.

Seriously... you guys are confusing me. What gives?

You can find out more by checking out Seibertron.com's official podcast, The Twincast.

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... oad/22065/
Re: Transformers Encore returns Twincast, Soundblaster (1244861)
Posted by gothsaurus on June 22nd, 2011 @ 10:10am CDT
Thanks! Headed that way now.... :grin:
Re: Transformers Encore returns Twincast, Soundblaster (1244905)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 22nd, 2011 @ 11:24am CDT
Very cool news if true, but I will pass on both. Looking forward to seeing what else the Encore line brings, though.
Re: Transformers Encore returns Twincast, Soundblaster (1244930)
Posted by Stormrider on June 22nd, 2011 @ 11:57am CDT
Let's hope they continue with figures that they haven't released yet.
Re: Transformers Encore returns Twincast, Soundblaster (1244935)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on June 22nd, 2011 @ 12:11pm CDT
Stormrider wrote:Let's hope they continue with figures that they haven't released yet.

Artfire, please... :PRAY:
Re: Transformers Encore returns Twincast, Soundblaster (1244936)
Posted by gothsaurus on June 22nd, 2011 @ 12:13pm CDT
Gads, yes. Artfire is at the top of my Classics want list.
Re: Transformers Encore returns Twincast, Soundblaster (1244946)
Posted by First-Aid on June 22nd, 2011 @ 12:21pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:

The Twincast comes with Counterpunch and a bunch of other figures...

:BANG_HEAD: :BOOM: :BANG_HEAD: :BOOM: 8-} 8-}
Re: Transformers Encore returns Twincast, Soundblaster (1245034)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on June 22nd, 2011 @ 1:40pm CDT
gothsaurus wrote:I have both the earlier versions. I'll be upset if they include "new" cassettes. :BANG_HEAD:

Likewise, however it's a great opportunity for those that missed out the first time around, especially with the original Twincast being an e-hobby exclusive.

That aside, condisering that these are re-reissues, I can't see them adding anything new, so as not to risk tha' intawebz nerd-rage ;)
Re: Transformers Encore returns Twincast, Soundblaster (1245045)
Posted by robofreak on June 22nd, 2011 @ 1:51pm CDT
I buy both. I missed the first reissues.

This just made my day.
Re: Transformers Encore returns Twincast, Soundblaster (1245048)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 22nd, 2011 @ 1:56pm CDT
First-Aid wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:

The Twincast comes with Counterpunch and a bunch of other figures...

:BANG_HEAD: :BOOM: :BANG_HEAD: :BOOM: 8-} 8-}

I'll be here all week. Be sure to tip your waitress.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #226 - Fire in the Sky
"Fire in the Sky"
Posted: Sunday, July 7th, 2019

Buy "Transformers CHUG Universe MOSC Multilingual Acid Storm New Decepticon Seeker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Autocracy Trilogy by Metzen, Chris; Dille, Flint" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Movie Bumblebee VS Barricade First Encounter Box Set NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Loyal Subjects Action Vinyls Wave 3 Trailbreaker Loose But Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Loyal Subjects Action Vinyls Wave 3 Longhaul Missing Accessories" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Deluxe Windblade" on EBAY