Transformers Exclusive WFC Earthrise Thundercracker and Skywarp Found at Target

Transformers Exclusive WFC Earthrise Thundercracker and Skywarp Found at Target

Saturday, June 13th, 2020 1:54am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 40,406

This is sure to be good news for people hoping to find something new on the shelf. The Target exclusive two pack for Transformers Earthrise featuring Skywarp and Thundercracker has been found in store at Target. The price is $59.99 and this particular sighting was at a Target in Fremont, California. Fellow Transformers fan Verkk reported this on the TFW2005 boards. The other Target exclusive two pack will be for the decepticon clones which are rereleases of the Takara release. Those have yet to be found nor are either sets available online at Target.com.

Transformers News: Transformers Exclusive WFC Earthrise Thundercracker and Skywarp Found at Target

Credit(s): Verkk

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Exclusive WFC Earthrise Thundercracker and Skywarp Found at Target (2067778)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 13th, 2020 @ 4:07am CDT
Re: Transformers Exclusive WFC Earthrise Thundercracker and Skywarp Found at Target (2067779)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on June 13th, 2020 @ 4:32am CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:Target.com still doesn't have them. I guess I'm checking my Target in the morning.

I can say with 100% certainty that target prioritizes it's stores over the site; I know this cuz my studio series scrapper pre-order got delayed by several weeks, but the day I got the email, I found his case being put out on the shelves at my local target - that's right, a pre-order got delayed, but they had already sent that same product to their stores :HEADHURTS:
Re: Transformers Exclusive WFC Earthrise Thundercracker and Skywarp Found at Target (2067781)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on June 13th, 2020 @ 5:11am CDT
Re: Transformers Exclusive WFC Earthrise Thundercracker and Skywarp Found at Target (2067782)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 13th, 2020 @ 5:21am CDT
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:Wow, interesting to see us Overseas fans haven't been screwed over by this exclusivity nonsense, for a change.

At least nowadays, it's more "exclusivity" than anything. Hasbro want to sell their toys to the maximum of people after all. That is, unless it's the MPM line to Quebec via Toys R Us.

Speaking of "exclusive", any idea who will pick up the Select Spy Team for Canada? Because I missed the Age 3 And Up preorders like a jackass. #-o
Re: Transformers Exclusive WFC Earthrise Thundercracker and Skywarp Found at Target (2067783)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on June 13th, 2020 @ 5:27am CDT
Exclusives are not my real issue. Giving an exclusive to a company, such as Target, that doesn't exist beyond America should be null and void beyond that border.

It has taken me more effort than it should source the SIEGE Rainmakers, Ratchet etc without resorting to 'extortion by eBay', due to this issue.

If Hasbro want to sell the most toys to the most people. Keep the exclusive deals within America. Outside of that, open the market to every outlet across the rest of the world. That would bring in the big bucks.
Re: Transformers Exclusive WFC Earthrise Thundercracker and Skywarp Found at Target (2067786)
Posted by 1984forever on June 13th, 2020 @ 6:27am CDT
The Rainmakers didn’t show up in my area until Christmas last year. Back in July, the Target website said they were at a store in Long Island and I drove something like 50 miles to find out that they hadn’t been put on the shelves yet. Plus, there was already a guy in the toy isle who said he had been waiting hours for staff to bring them out. I wound up ordering them on eBay for $150.

This year I’m skipping the hunt and going straight to eBay for Skywarp and Thundercracker. Come to think of it, in 10 years of collecting (classics era), I’ve never bought anything from a brick and mortar that hadn’t been out for at least 3 months already.
Re: Transformers Exclusive WFC Earthrise Thundercracker and Skywarp Found at Target (2067787)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 13th, 2020 @ 6:40am CDT
The eternal story of random distribution. Some stores have pyramids high of so much stuff that even on clearance it cannot sell, while other stores have zip.

After DECADES, that problem was never fixed. And I think it never will be.
Re: Transformers Exclusive WFC Earthrise Thundercracker and Skywarp Found at Target (2067793)
Posted by sol magnus on June 13th, 2020 @ 8:51am CDT
Guess it's time to start looking. In a way, I was enjoying the break.
Re: Transformers Exclusive WFC Earthrise Thundercracker and Skywarp Found at Target (2067805)
Posted by joevill on June 13th, 2020 @ 10:36am CDT
Gonna check out my local target today! Thanks for the heads up!!
Re: Transformers Exclusive WFC Earthrise Thundercracker and Skywarp Found at Target (2067812)
Posted by o.supreme on June 13th, 2020 @ 11:20am CDT
Seems like a lot of *firsts* are found in the bay Area, one of the aspects I miss about living there, though general distribution usually starts on the East Coast and moves West (Unless its Walgreens and its the opposite) :???:

I'm living proof as I live only about 100 miles away, and rarely if ever see anything until months later despite living in a largely populated area with many stores to choose from. Its fine, the seeker duo ore not on my bucket list, but I have been itching a bit just to see something new. I believe it when you say the Target stores have priority over the website. I preordered wave 2 and 3 deluxes back in February (wasn't even the BOGO sale), but if I see them anywhere else first, then I'll definitely be canceling those pre-orders. Still hoping to see *something* from wave 2 over the first weekend of July based on nothing but a hunch and probably false hope.

All you folks getting SkyLynx & Scorponok early; enjoy, because who knows when we will be getting them. Also, I know I shouldn't complain because MANY geographical areas do miss out on certain items, but the US is certainly not immune. There are several TF's we never get, so the whole "distributing to the most fans" thing goes out the window, I have no idea what Hasbro's thought process is, or why they do what they do.
Re: Transformers Exclusive WFC Earthrise Thundercracker and Skywarp Found at Target (2067871)
Posted by MeGrimlock78 on June 13th, 2020 @ 8:10pm CDT

Same is true of toys. In Canada, Zellers and TRU would split the Target exclusives.

Still wondering who in Canada will pick this up. I'm thinking EB...
Re: Transformers Exclusive WFC Earthrise Thundercracker and Skywarp Found at Target (2067878)
Posted by william-james88 on June 13th, 2020 @ 10:12pm CDT
MeGrimlock78 wrote:Retailer "Exclusives" are generally just by country. If Best Buy US has an exclusive DVD, Best Buy Canada has first right of refusal on said DVD. If they opt out, another retailer then has the opportunity to pick it up.

Still wondering who in Canada will pick this up. I'm thinking EB...

Their existence was first discovered through TRU Canada shelf tags.
Re: Transformers Exclusive WFC Earthrise Thundercracker and Skywarp Found at Target (2067885)
Posted by MeGrimlock78 on June 13th, 2020 @ 11:38pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:Their existence was first discovered through TRU Canada shelf tags.

Seriously? Don't know how I mised that post. Thanks!
Re: Transformers Exclusive WFC Earthrise Thundercracker and Skywarp Found at Target (2067886)
Posted by Emerje on June 14th, 2020 @ 1:31am CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Rodimus Knight wrote:I forsee Maverick being repainted into a GI Joe skystriker.

My first thought when I saw Skylynx was the Defiant Shuttle Complex.

It was said in a leak a while back that we do have a G.I.Joe crossover figure coming sometime soon. At the time I said a Sky Lynx Defiant would be ideal, but now with Maverick revealed I'm leaning towards a Skystriker repaint, maybe named Ace (or probably Captain Ace). I hope Maverick turns out well because it has a lot of potential.

Fasttrack's spear mode looks better than I thought it would. I do wish it had the extra prongs, but if you look closely he does have the prongs sculpted into the underside of his cockpit/inside his chest so maybe the Roritchi repaint will have the details painted red to make them pop out? They wouldn't be visible in bot and alt mode.

fasttrack spear.JPG

Emerje
Re: Transformers Exclusive WFC Earthrise Thundercracker and Skywarp Found at Target (2067899)
Posted by ZeroWolf on June 14th, 2020 @ 9:47am CDT
Greetings Seibertronians! This past Friday, Hasbro carried over their Fan Friday tradition by revealing the forthcoming Deluxe Class Fasttrack's Spear Mode! This mode is designed to be used primarily by Titan Class Scorponok. Interestingly, while his G1 self never used a Spear like that, a redeco of him did in the show, Super God Masterforce. There Scorp was redecoed into the black and gold Black Zarak. We already have had a leak of Roritchi, itself a possible repaint of Fasttrack, so can fans expect a Black Zarak in the future that won't succumb to Gold Plastic Syndrome? Or is this just a fun throwback to an old repaint? Only time will tell.

Are you getting Fasttrack to go with your pre-ordered Scorponok? Getting Fasttrack just to give your tf some roller skates? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Re: Transformers Exclusive WFC Earthrise Thundercracker and Skywarp Found at Target (2067901)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 14th, 2020 @ 10:06am CDT
Checked the Targets in El Paso, Texas. Nada, hoping not to miss out on these guys :(
Re: Transformers Exclusive WFC Earthrise Thundercracker and Skywarp Found at Target (2067902)
Posted by Stargrave on June 14th, 2020 @ 10:09am CDT
Emerje wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

My first thought when I saw Skylynx was the Defiant Shuttle Complex.

Totally had not heard that Joe news and have totally been on a Joe kick lately. Captain Ace, love that! Just don’t want them to have vehicles that turn into a robo Duke or CyberDestro it could go funky like the spindly oft-awkward Star Wars crossovers. Brrr, cringy.
Re: Transformers Exclusive WFC Earthrise Thundercracker and Skywarp Found at Target (2067903)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on June 14th, 2020 @ 10:13am CDT
As I assume the Part Work is drawing to a close (maybe?) they have been releasing a lot more of the GI Joe/Transformers crossovers to fill in the gaps. They all vary wildly in tone and execution. I'm surprised they haven't done more crossover figures. A few of them in Earthrise alone could have been great as knowing redecos or minor retools.
Re: Transformers Exclusive WFC Earthrise Thundercracker and Skywarp Found at Target (2067904)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 14th, 2020 @ 10:58am CDT
"Spear mode" be like:

Still, I'm so getting Scorpy and Fasty.
Re: Transformers Exclusive WFC Earthrise Thundercracker and Skywarp Found at Target (2067913)
Posted by Skritz on June 14th, 2020 @ 1:13pm CDT
Fasttrack's spear mode is neat but I'm also curious if he has any decent Weaponizer/Modulator configurations for other figures.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #254 - Redlining Sixth
"Redlining Sixth"
Posted: Sunday, July 5th, 2020

Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations Selects Takara Tomy Mall Seacons PIRANACON 6 of 6 USA" on EBAY
Buy "transformers generations scoop, armada megatron, skybyte, tankor and more" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS ARMADA MEGATRON LEADER CLASS (Used)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Leader Armada Megatron 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW07 BRUTICUS New MISB USA Seller" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Deluxe Lot - Roadbuster, Thundercracker, 2 diffrent Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Seacons Piranacon Set Complete IN HAND SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Toys Qt-15 Hound Suzuki Hustler Q Transformers" on EBAY