Transformers Fall of Cybertron E3 Metroplex footage

Transformers News: Transformers Fall of Cybertron E3 Metroplex footage

Monday, June 4th, 2012 12:16PM CDT

Categories: Event News, Game News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 29,526

GameTrailers.com has uploaded the new Transformers Fall of Cybertron footage that was shown at E3, you know the footage containing Metroplex!
You can watch it either by clicking here or just use the embedded video below!

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!
Credit(s): daimchoc, GameTrailers.com
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron E3 Metroplex footage (1386876)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 4th, 2012 @ 12:20pm CDT
Pretty awesome, just wish it was a higher quality.

Also, he's freaking huge!
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron E3 Metroplex footage (1386878)
Posted by Wigglez on June 4th, 2012 @ 12:21pm CDT
I saw this watching the E3 coverage on Spike. I was amazed.
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron E3 Metroplex footage (1386881)
Posted by Autobot_Benz on June 4th, 2012 @ 12:43pm CDT
High Moon Studios TAKE MY MONEY NOW. I swear they are one of the only game makers who care what the fans want.
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron E3 Metroplex footage (1386882)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 4th, 2012 @ 12:43pm CDT
Jesus H. Christ... :shock:

I cannot wait to see more footage at E3!!! =P~ =P~ =P~
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron E3 Metroplex footage (1386883)
Posted by Blackstreak on June 4th, 2012 @ 12:48pm CDT
If you are not pumped by this then you should be. I'm excited. :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron E3 Metroplex footage (1386884)
Posted by Rhinox23 on June 4th, 2012 @ 12:53pm CDT
AWESOME!! I love how epic the scale of the game is going to be. This trailer really highlighted all of the characters, including the Dinobots! Although, it looks like both Optimus and Megatron put on a few pounds since WFC. Also, is it just me or did it sound like a new Linkin Park song in the background? If so, I guess they just can't get enough TF in their lives. I know the feeling. ;)
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron E3 Metroplex footage (1386889)
Posted by Jazz813 on June 4th, 2012 @ 1:04pm CDT
Yeah it's pretty sweet can't wait until it comes out. :grin:
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron E3 Metroplex footage (1386892)
Posted by Vanishing Point on June 4th, 2012 @ 1:16pm CDT
funny it's a very linkin parky cover of one of my favorite songs by Siouxsie and the Banshees - Cities in Dust. originally a new wave rock ballad inspired by the rise and recovery of Japan in the shadow of the bombing of Hiroshima
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron E3 Metroplex footage (1386897)
Posted by Wigglez on June 4th, 2012 @ 1:25pm CDT
If you're watching the coverage on spike, more FoC coverage is about to show.
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron E3 Metroplex footage (1386899)
Posted by Down_Shift on June 4th, 2012 @ 1:29pm CDT
Eff I can't wait for this game. I'm taking a week off when it comes out and sending the gf to her mothers house so I can enjoy uninterrupted.

I'm very jealous of those that continue to watch the footage.
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron E3 Metroplex footage (1386902)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on June 4th, 2012 @ 1:37pm CDT
dear primus. =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
EPIC!!!!!! :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron E3 Metroplex footage (1386903)
Posted by Wigglez on June 4th, 2012 @ 1:38pm CDT
The gameplay I just watched of playing as OP with Metroplex in the background was amazing. :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN:
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron E3 Metroplex footage (1386905)
Posted by jON3.0 on June 4th, 2012 @ 1:42pm CDT

a little more info that I've previously not been able to discuss. :)
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron E3 Metroplex footage (1386906)
Posted by zodconvoy on June 4th, 2012 @ 1:44pm CDT
SU&TM$ =P~
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron E3 Metroplex footage (1386908)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 4th, 2012 @ 1:47pm CDT
Bruticus vs. Jazz & the Dinobots = :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:

Optimus vs. Megatron, Shockwave, and Starscream = =P~ =P~ =P~

Metroplex's awakening and LITERAL city-sized transformation = :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:

This is gonna ROCK SO HARD!!! :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:

Based on the Autobots trying to get away into what looks like a loading bay, I'm guessing this is nearer to the end of the game when the Ark is trying to take off.

Also, Metroplex's face looks a bit like Fort Max's, dontcha think? :-?
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron E3 Metroplex footage (1386911)
Posted by MasterSoundBlaster on June 4th, 2012 @ 2:11pm CDT
Words cannot describe how awesome this...

Also where are our freaking Dinobot figures????
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron E3 Metroplex footage (1386914)
Posted by griftimus prime on June 4th, 2012 @ 2:16pm CDT
horrible music just like the first trailer
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron E3 Metroplex footage (1386918)
Posted by Wigglez on June 4th, 2012 @ 2:27pm CDT
griftimus prime wrote:horrible music just like the first trailer

Yeah, I think both trailers should've been like the opener to WFC. And this trailer definitely didn't need music. But I can understand the first trailer showing that the Cybertronians are people too and are going through a difficult time through this war. The music was setting a tone for it.
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron E3 Metroplex footage (1386922)
Posted by New Omen on June 4th, 2012 @ 2:39pm CDT
Seems like I've waited my whole life for Transformers to be realised like this. I could not be happier right now. :grin:
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron E3 Metroplex footage (1386925)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on June 4th, 2012 @ 2:48pm CDT
WOW just got that butterfly feeling in my stomach.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Fall Of Cybertron Frenzy & Ratbat Basic Class 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 31 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Robots In Disguise Bumblebee vs Underbite NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 33 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Robots In Disguise Bumblebee 2 In 1 Blaster NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 34 minutes 15 seconds
DHL 100% Legit Hasbro Transformers 2015 Goat Platinum G2 Laser Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 35 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction Autobot Drift - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 37 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction Dinonot Slug - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 37 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Armada Unicron Supreme with Dead End Mini Minicon Ball Lights Up - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 42 minutes 45 seconds
OPTIMUS PRIME Classic VOYAGER RID Transformers 2006 Robot Truck Semi Hasbro - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 44 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #182 - Great Expectations