Transformers Fall of Cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer

Transformers Fall of Cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer

Wednesday, June 13th, 2012 3:24pm CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 26,803

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Still don't have enough trailers and clips to keep you interested or well fixed for Transformers Fall of Cybertron?
Love seeing voice actors work?
Is Peter Cullen your hero?
Well, do we have something for you then!
Thanks to seibertron.com member BeastProwl we know that Machinima have uploaded a brand new trailer entitled Inside Optimus Prime - Heart of a Leader. This trailer, like most War for Cybertron trailers is more of a mini feature showing off the people behind the game, in this case Peter Cullen!


Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Credit(s): BeastProwl, machinima


This article was last modified on Wednesday, June 13th, 2012 3:24pm CDT

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer (1389627)
Posted by BeastProwl on June 13th, 2012 @ 3:25pm CDT
And I'm glad to hear they are taking a more emotional ground for this one. Thats what Prime is really missing.
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer (1389683)
Posted by starscream2222 on June 13th, 2012 @ 6:33pm CDT
Unless im mistaken at 1:08 that is an entirely blue altmode. Didnt the Ultra Magnus toy have an entirely blue altmode? :-?
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer (1389696)
Posted by Stormrider on June 13th, 2012 @ 7:15pm CDT
It's really cool to have Cullen and Welker for this game. They're like the icing on the cake.
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer (1389708)
Posted by Bouncy X on June 13th, 2012 @ 8:22pm CDT
Stormrider wrote:It's really cool to have Cullen and Welker for this game. They're like the icing on the cake.


they got Welker this time? i just figured it be the same guy who did Megatron in the previous game. or is Welker doing Soundwave and/or other voices?
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer (1389781)
Posted by Jazz813 on June 13th, 2012 @ 11:51pm CDT
I just say epic, Peter Cullen rules, can't wait to get my copy of this awesome game. :D
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer (1389856)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 14th, 2012 @ 7:18am CDT
Bouncy X wrote:
Stormrider wrote:It's really cool to have Cullen and Welker for this game. They're like the icing on the cake.


they got Welker this time? i just figured it be the same guy who did Megatron in the previous game. or is Welker doing Soundwave and/or other voices?
Fred Tatasciore is still Megatron. Isaac C. Singleton Jr. is still Soundwave. So, yeah, no Welker. :D
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer (1390504)
Posted by Stormrider on June 15th, 2012 @ 5:03pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Bouncy X wrote:
Stormrider wrote:It's really cool to have Cullen and Welker for this game. They're like the icing on the cake.


they got Welker this time? i just figured it be the same guy who did Megatron in the previous game. or is Welker doing Soundwave and/or other voices?


Fred Tatasciore is still Megatron. Isaac C. Singleton Jr. is still Soundwave. So, yeah, no Welker. :D


No Welker :oops: :-(
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer (1390589)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 16th, 2012 @ 12:32am CDT
Stormrider wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Bouncy X wrote:
Stormrider wrote:It's really cool to have Cullen and Welker for this game. They're like the icing on the cake.


they got Welker this time? i just figured it be the same guy who did Megatron in the previous game. or is Welker doing Soundwave and/or other voices?


Fred Tatasciore is still Megatron. Isaac C. Singleton Jr. is still Soundwave. So, yeah, no Welker. :D


No Welker :oops: :-(
Wouldn't make sense for them to get Welker for Megs or SW, since this game takes place immediately after the first, and both characters suddenly having new voices would feel awkward and forced.
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer (1390612)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 16th, 2012 @ 2:45am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Stormrider wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Bouncy X wrote:
Stormrider wrote:It's really cool to have Cullen and Welker for this game. They're like the icing on the cake.


they got Welker this time? i just figured it be the same guy who did Megatron in the previous game. or is Welker doing Soundwave and/or other voices?


Fred Tatasciore is still Megatron. Isaac C. Singleton Jr. is still Soundwave. So, yeah, no Welker. :D


No Welker :oops: :-(
Wouldn't make sense for them to get Welker for Megs or SW, since this game takes place immediately after the first, and both characters suddenly having new voices would feel awkward and forced.

Just as awkward and forced as the new ugly ass designs for them?
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer (1390620)
Posted by Wigglez on June 16th, 2012 @ 3:41am CDT
I like the new body design for OP. Not the head design though. I liked wars OP head better.
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer (1390666)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 16th, 2012 @ 9:55am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:Just as awkward and forced as the new ugly ass designs for them?
Megatron at least starts out with his WFC body, so hopefully we'll see how he gets his new body (and I'm also hopping for something similar with Optimus, like if earliest we see of him in the flashback after level 1 is him emergind from some sort of repair chamber in which he gets rebuilt or something).

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
Twincast / Podcast #271:
"Meh-pisode"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "New Authentic Transformers Combiner Wars Defensor Lot of 7. Protectobots MISB." on EBAY
Buy "*READ** Transformers Netflix Edition WFC Earthrise Optimus & Siege Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Firefly" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics Cliffjumper with head upgrade complete Generations G1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Cyclonus complete G1 Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers Takara Tomy Legends LG12 Windblade - Mint SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Rare Transformers Takara Legends LG10 Arcee - Mint Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Legends LG-17 Blackarachnia - Mint Sealed" on EBAY