Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Screenshots

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Screenshots

Wednesday, December 28th, 2011 11:43pm CST

Category: Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 55,553

The Transformers facebook page has uploaded a gallery of screenshots from next Fall's highly anticipated Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. Most if not all of these images appeared in Gameinformer's month long Transformers: FOC coverage, but just in case you missed them or didn't check out each article we've mirrored them below, enjoy.

Credit(s): Transformers facebook page

This article was last modified on Tuesday, May 1st, 2012 4:52pm CDT

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Screenshots (1328169)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on December 29th, 2011 @ 12:18am CST
Man, I want this game. NOW.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Screenshots (1328173)
Posted by Powermaster Jazz on December 29th, 2011 @ 12:34am CST
If we get this Shockwave as a toy then I'll bump movie Shock off of my Classic shelf...hell, I may replace the whole shelf with FOC versions.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Screenshots (1328178)
Posted by Trikeboy on December 29th, 2011 @ 12:43am CST
OMG, these look amazing. I need toys of Grimlock, Shockwave and Starscream now.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Screenshots (1328184)
Posted by griftimus prime on December 29th, 2011 @ 1:54am CST
toys please
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Screenshots (1328185)
Posted by phase on December 29th, 2011 @ 2:40am CST
This makes me glad I'm getting a new XBox. :grin:
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Screenshots (1328186)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on December 29th, 2011 @ 2:41am CST
Please for the love of god give us an entire toy line based off these games, and even more important make sure they're price well no more of this $13-$15 for a $10 figure.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Screenshots (1328199)
Posted by Blozor on December 29th, 2011 @ 4:22am CST

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Screenshots (1328224)
Posted by BIGGUY007 on December 29th, 2011 @ 7:01am CST
Those photos of Optimus look pretty flipping sweet!! Well done!! Now, I can't wait for the toys to come out. :APPLAUSE: :KREMZEEK: :shock:

:BOT: :CON:
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Screenshots (1328226)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on December 29th, 2011 @ 7:06am CST
I WANT TOYS GOD DAMNIT!!! :BOOM:
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Screenshots (1328266)
Posted by BeastProwl on December 29th, 2011 @ 10:04am CST
OK, Somebody over at hasbro said this game would have an entire toyline to support it, am I correct?
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Screenshots (1328274)
Posted by noctorro on December 29th, 2011 @ 10:33am CST
I've read the same thing somewhere. Hope that's true.

The classics Starscream is good, but I love the WFC versions of the seekers and it's a shame they didn't make it into a toy with the others.
I play a lot of Escalation, has a story-like vibe when you're your favorite Transformer and fighting with others against hordes of enemies. So the designs are already my favorite.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Screenshots (1328294)
Posted by BeastProwl on December 29th, 2011 @ 11:39am CST
noctorro wrote:I've read the same thing somewhere. Hope that's true.

Escalation was by far my fav game mode when I had the game. We made it so far in, or at least it seemed we did. I kicked all kinds of ass with Onslought. Mini-Nuke FTW!
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Screenshots (1328315)
Posted by No One on December 29th, 2011 @ 12:34pm CST
First thing I thought when I saw the jet was Apeface.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Screenshots (1328824)
Posted by Stormrider on December 30th, 2011 @ 4:12pm CST
Looks great. I just started plyaing War for Cybertron and look forward to this one. Is there a full list of characters yet for this new one?
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Screenshots (1352457)
Posted by El Duque on February 27th, 2012 @ 11:02am CST
It's Cyber Monday over on the Transformers facebook page, and they've posted another new screen shot from the highly anticipated Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. Check it out below.

It's Cyber Monday, and we've got a hot new screenshot from Transformers: Fall of Cybertron! With his Autobots on the brink of defeat, Optimus Prime overlooks their last bastion of hope and chance for survival: the Arkā€¦

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Screenshots (1352484)
Posted by zodconvoy on February 27th, 2012 @ 12:00pm CST
Blozor wrote:Well that's a plausible explanation why Grimlock has always had such a grudge against Shockwave. I always assumed it made sense with Grimlock representing a barbarian that his nemesis would be Shockwave, who could easily fill the role of evil wizard with all of his experimenting.

Hmm I never really saw it like that but it totally fits!

Blozor Again wrote:I note that Shockwave has both of his hands in this picture. I wonder if Shockwave losing his hand is going to have anything to do with Grimlock's escape.

Everyone in WFC and FOC can make their hand a weapon so for this characters like Shockwave and Trailbreaker (if he ever were to show up) would be able to clap for the first time in Transformers history! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Screenshots (1352494)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 27th, 2012 @ 12:21pm CST
Still hope they explain Optimus and Megatron's new bodies.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Screenshots (1352533)
Posted by Cyhwuhx on February 27th, 2012 @ 2:10pm CST
I still hope they'll explain why Cybertron suddenly has an atmosphere!
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Screenshots (1352534)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on February 27th, 2012 @ 2:10pm CST
Ooh pretty, more daylight. :D

And for the record, I like the new OP's back much more. SO as long as that's all I'm staring at most of the time, I have no qualms with his new design, XD
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Screenshots (1352542)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 27th, 2012 @ 2:25pm CST
Cyhwuhx wrote:I still hope they'll explain why Cybertron suddenly has an atmosphere!
What makes you say that? There were daytime levels in WFC (like Level 3 "Iacon Destroyed").

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "transformers tfcc tfss 1.0 Breakdown" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Blackout Cyberverse Legends" on EBAY
Buy "TFCC funpub 2013 Transformers club membership Depthcharge Depth Charge botcon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield 'G2' Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers  Collectors Club Dion - Sealed Unopened with instructions" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 Reveal the Shield Deluxe Optimus Prime MOSC" on EBAY